Vanessa Hudgens: Toned Tummy Workout!

Vanessa Hudgens: Toned Tummy Workout!

Vanessa Hudgens leaves her workout bearing her toned and flat stomach on Monday (May 21) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress hugged her gym pal goodbye before heading to her car and driving off.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

That same day, Vanessa snapped a silly picture of herself in a fake mustache attached to some sunglasses and posted it on her blog. “Sexy ;),” Vanessa wrote underneath the pic.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens showing off her toned tummy as she leaves her workout…

vanessa hudgens toned tummy 01
vanessa hudgens toned tummy 12
vanessa hudgens toned tummy 13
vanessa hudgens toned tummy 14
vanessa hudgens toned tummy 15
vanessa hudgens toned tummy 16

Christopher Polk/Getty

I love this girl GOD!!!!!

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 7:16 am

@anon: Too bad you can’t hide your big mouth with a fist. Loser.

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 7:17 am

@anon: Vanessa is fit and toned, whereas you must be short and squishy or worse, you resemble a twig; equally unattractive.

maria tyler @ 05/22/2012 at 7:18 am

omg she’s with laura i love them

fearless4efron @ 05/22/2012 at 7:20 am

i just hate ashley tisdale and zac efron dud

People have no idea of what a toned tummy is, she doesn’t have a muffin top but she doesn’t have a toned tummy. Geeez

Laura!! So nice to see them together again! They have such a nice friendship! Laura was there for her in tough times and was always there for her. Good friends know when to step back when a friend is in a relationship, because that’s what GF’s do for each other. They will all be in relationships, but it’s the way you know you can always pick up the phone and chat, or have lunch, and you always just pick up where you left off. That is a great friend!!

Sorry for the typo……meant to say Laura was always there for her in tough times!

Our girl is looking good. Nothing like a good regular workout.

toned tummy…she is mushy… she is not big by any means but
i dont consider her toned She gained some weight a few months ago. But hey let her enjoy it while she can! she is young!

I think Vanessa had to gain some weight for her last movie role. Maybe she is having trouble getting all of it off. She still looks good and happy, thats all that matters.

jelly doughnut around her waist

She’s fairly slim, but this is a soft tummy, not a toned tummy. Not that there’s anything so terrible about that.

Yeah good friend, but @maria what tough times are you talking about? The pics thing?

Yes because she doesn’t have a six pack doesn’t mean she isn’t toned. I think she looks fit and beautiful.

Toned?? More like a super-soft tummy. She is not fat, but she is not in the best shape, very untoned actually.

I have nothing against her, but what is she doing in this site everyday Jared? seriously, it’s not like she’s got a movie coming out or anything,, mostly she’s just going here and there or with her bf pda-ing all the time

That’s not exactly a “toned tummy,” but she still looks good.

Geeez thats not toned at all. That’s F-A-T. -_- that tight top makes that fat emerge as if its about to explode any minute now.

Not pictured: fat explosion

hahahah toned tummy…Jared you are dumb. She is not fat, but clearly that is not a toned tummy :)

TummyTuckNeeded @ 05/22/2012 at 9:49 am

You can tell she is going to be a dumpy, squat fat little dumpling just like her dumpy, squat, fat little dumpling Filipino mother. These are her best years because Filipino women age and shrink fast.

I actually like her tummy :) soft :)
But her arms are clearly flabby/fatty. :)

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 10:03 am

Those of you complaining are just superficial whiney hairy nut sucking little people, who need to post your pathetic excuses of a comment on your flat foreheads so everyone is witness to your mindless blatherings.

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 10:05 am

@dumbo: You really are a complete dumbo.

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 10:06 am

@Lola: Shut ya F.A.T piehole you cave dweller

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 10:11 am

@TummyTuckNeeded: You are as ugly as your racist remark. Only ugly bitter lonely people would stoop to saying so messed up like that. Evidently you possess the intelligence of a blow fly.

Just calm down dude. Its just her fat. No need to be high blood about it. Lol

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 10:23 am

@Name: Wonderful, another moron with the intelligence of a fly.

The same idiot with so many different names. She looks great. How do you know how soft her stomach is? One thing I’m sure of is that you NEVER TOUCHED IT>

Haters Suck! @ 05/22/2012 at 10:48 am

Geez there have been some racist ignorant dumbasses on this site as of late. To all the people calling her fat you are the reason why this country is #1 in the world when it comes to eating disorders and it’s not even close the #2 country is very far behind. Vanessa looks absolutley fantastic. She’s just so damn hot. And to quote vanessa if anyone called her fat shed simply say” ******* you” and walk away

Haters Suck! @ 05/22/2012 at 10:51 am

Oh I forgot love seeing her with Laura again that is without question my favorite Vanessa friendship.

Haters Suck! @ 05/22/2012 at 10:56 am

Oh one more thing I thought this was an intresting read.

vanessa looks great, and i’m enjoying the pictures of her and laura, laura is her best friend, i would like to see them more, i miss vanessa with Britany snow, also. her and laura are really enjoying, there visit, i read also they had lunch together.

No wonder so many Americans are obese and have no clue how to fight the battle of the budge when they think this tummy is a TONED tummy. Not fat’ she’s a bit on the wide-hippy side, but certainly not fat, but also not toned by any means. Yet the fact she is wearing a crop top and exposing her muffin-top means she thinks she looks good. Good for her, A fo confidence!!! But she is mistaken. Pus why does she always look like her hair needs a good wash and she could use a bath, the gypsy-hippy look is dirty looking on her.

Some of you are beyond ridiculous. Dirty? Where do you see that? To me, dirty hair is greasy, and hers just looks like she came from the gym. Geez. Give her a chance to get home and shower. And YES, her tummy is “toned”; not a washboard, hard 6 pack, but she is toned. She goes to the gym nearly every day, has trained with Navy Seals, has done Yoga retreats, hikes, bikes, etc. What more can she do to please your fat asses out there? Sorry! but I’ll bet she is more physically fit than most of you, sitting and criticizing from your computer screens.

@Aiwen:
she is so cute!

@Mikaela:
LMAO WTF!!

@maria:
Agree, Laura is her best friend <3

@crrl:
Only guys should have six packs, they are really unattractive on women

@madie:
she had to gain weight for a movie, and her script in Spring breakers described her as a “normal” girl.. so yeahh.. personally i LOVE her body, thank god she is not one of those skinny girls, Vanessa has actually an atractive body.

@Lola:
miley cyrus fan? lol

Toned tummy? She is 23!!! Duhhh

@TummyTuckNeeded:
you should be banned… like all that others efron fans… you are racist

been eatin’ pounds of fudgens

@Lola:
Hi Demi Lovato :D

@barbara:
i would LOVE double date pictures Vanessa, Austin, Laura and her boyfriend <3

She’s a gorgeous young lady. I don’t what people are bitching about today.

She need a little more work. She’s not fat, but she’s not exactly toned, either.

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 2:14 pm

@for sure: You are a fudgen idiot

MoreThanWords is a fellow fattty :)

Umm I wouldn’t call that toned. Miley Cyrus and Megan Fox have toned stomachs

Haters Suck! @ 05/22/2012 at 3:17 pm

@A
I kinda glad you brought that up. People have been on miley ass latley saying she’s too skinny. Now people are on vanessas for being “fat” here. I’m mean christ where does it end? What do people want from these girls?

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 3:24 pm

@must be: Well that was productive. Feel better now ya big git? Did it hurt your brain to string those words together?

Hudgens is a real porker now.

@Zac: Jeez, harsh much? She is far from porky! Jared might have meant that she’s working on toning herself up, because I’m not sure of you would consider her stomach ‘toned’, though it’s still perfectly flat, which isn’t a bad thing. I run track, so I have a six pack, but I definitely don’t look anything close to a man. I think Vanessa’s looking great though. She has the most beautiful face and her skin tone is exquisite.

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 4:03 pm

@Zac: Typical fish lips fan comment. Build a bridge already.

This young woman seems very comfortable in her own skin. She is out living and enjoying life. I doubt she worries about those who make it their life’s duty to pick apart a celebrity while hidden behind the anonymity of a computer screen.

kelly martineau @ 05/22/2012 at 5:02 pm

Nice to see those two out together. Hope too see that more often.

More than words NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESSES!!!! People can say what they want to say.

Women with curves like Vanessa are sexy. I don’t know what people see in all these toothpick like women in Hollywood. Every time I see a skin and bones type, I think only one thing- EAT!!!!!!!

FAKE.. FAKE EVERYTHING .. lol HAIR MOSTLY

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 5:33 pm

@kelly martineau: You do realise Vanessa is an adult now you dolt, and can pick who and when she chooses to hang around with. Also, shut your piehole, I’ll say what I want, when I want you ninny. Again, I choose to say “shut your flaps”.

my 2 cents @ 05/22/2012 at 6:13 pm

@TummyTuckNeeded: You are a prejudice racist jerk.
Vanessa is so tiny and yet curvy. You can see in “Spring Breakers” just how great she looks in her bikini. Look at her body compared with the other actresses., as you can see she is rockin it. I love that she and Laura are such great friends.

I think she looks great. She is actually very tiny in person but with curves…just beautiful. It’s no wonder she has had her share of grade A ****.

@cutie: I meant to say all of her boyfriends have been off the hook good looking.

No wonder so many young women these days have such low self esteem and a negative body image. If you people really think that V doesn’t look great; if you really think that she is fat, then you have a real problem. I would love to look 1/4 that good. Do you want her to look all skin and bones and anorexic? That is just gross.

She’s a real hog.

A few too many burritos, that’s all.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/22/2012 at 10:25 pm

i think people say mean things just for the sake of being mean even if they do not really think its true. Thats just sad. But it doesn’t matter its not what people think of vanessa its what she thinks of herself. But just my opinion i think shes perfect and beautiful just the way she is.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!

@Rise Above Hate: They say hateful things because they think it’ll make them feel better about themselves. It’s pathetic and disgusting.

MoreThanWords @ 05/22/2012 at 11:13 pm

@oink: I smell pig $hit…oh wait, it’s just you.
@Lyss agreed. I don’t understand why people post such hateful comments towards her. I can only assume it’s because they live such bitter lonely lives.

bahha black sheep @ 05/23/2012 at 12:24 am

i’ve seen her boobies and bush :)

I think with her height this is her best she will ever look. She’s not fat but clearly not on the top list of best bodies and never will. Sadly, most phillipinos have this thick Spongebob problem.

Vanessa is NOT fat by any means, but I’m sorry, her stomach is definitely not toned. It does not have any definition at all. Jared, you need better titles.

MoreThanWords @ 05/23/2012 at 1:17 am

I’m a hypocrite and a moron. Sorry everyone for being so rude, but I am obsessed with Vanessa and I’m so far up her ass that I can no longer see the light of day.

Haters Suck! @ 05/23/2012 at 1:54 am

@morethanwords
yet another doppleganger. Geez are people so pathetic and lazy now
they can’t even bother coming up with their own screen names. Why don’t you go shove your head down a toilet and save others from having the trouble to do so.

Haters Suck! @ 05/23/2012 at 2:19 am

I hate myself because I’m so delusional when it comes to Vanessa! I’m so obsessed with her that I can’t differentiate reality from my fantasies of her. I’m such a loser! I sit at my computer all day scouring the internet for anything Vanessa related and then I relentlessly comment on all of her posts and criticize everyone who has an opinion of her that I dislike. I’m such hypocrite because I myself am a hater to others! Someone please help me!

Haters Suck! @ 05/23/2012 at 2:44 am

Hahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahah…..hahahahahahahahahaha. Seriouslyi laughed so hard reading that one I had to go to the bathroom cause I nearly wet myself. To be quite honest I saw that one coming from a mile away I’m guessing from the same person who was pretending to be morethanwords. But just an FYI very rarely do I write these posts from a computer. I manily write them from my I pod that I’m never without letting me write from wherever I am. I can check this site or all my favorite sites from pretty much anywhere again just am FYI.

Haters Suck! @ 05/23/2012 at 2:53 am

It’s all good that was about my fifth different doppleganger on this site. Not really sure how I feel about that???? Kinda does feel good to know I really do seem to get under peoples skin. They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Hmmmm….aw well people can pretend to be me all they want they’ll never be half the person I am.

MoreThanWords and Haters Suck! with their multiple personalities. tsk

Actually, Hater Suck! you are the one who has been “gotten under the skin”. All we did is say the girl with the purple top’s a fatty and you’re “NO NO VANESSA’S NOT FAT. SHE’S SEXY AND YOU’RE ALL UGLY AND FAT AND NOT SEXY FOR SAYING VANESSA’S UGLY AND FAT AND NOT SEXY…BLAH BLAH”

Wow, people are just so mean. I actually liked vanessa’s body. They’re being mean because they know their true identities will never be revealed. Anyway, i think its just better to just lay off the fat comments and the haters stop hating ones too. I do notice a noticeable weight gain but it’s her choice. FYI, i bet janice and name, you’re just 1 person who just really loves to annoy people and stir up the whole comments section and it clearly worked so just stop it already.

MoreThanWords @ 05/23/2012 at 4:06 am

@Mark: What a nob.
@MoreThanWords Doppleganger hahahahaha CLEARLY you have far too much free time, and way too little intelligence to realise your writing style resembles that of a sweaty old man in a kindergarden playground. Next time, can you atleast attempt to have some wit about your post. I emplore you. I really do.
@Haters Suck! To the REAL Hater, not you empty headed pizza faced gap toothed redneck lowlifes. Don’t you find it amusing that these poor children have to resort to claming our pseudonyms because they really don’t possess the brain power to string a simple sentence together, so they grapple at anything that seems semi intelligent, only it turns out they have nothing because clearly they are as stupid as two planks of wood. Or as dumb as two bricks of $hit. Yeah, you know when the REAL MoreThanWords is posting, because I don’t use lamen terms for babies to understand simply because they dropped out of school at 12 just to have their relatives babies.
Keep trying morons.

@ 83′ you are funny, you doppelgänger, you.

It the same person with different names, smh, just pathetic.

Sheesh, why can’t people just be original and come up with their own names? It’s not that hard, to be honest. I can think of about ten different names right off the top of my head. It’s really immature, so just stop.

She is amazing just the way she is

Toned Tummy? @ 05/23/2012 at 1:51 pm

haa jellybelly

Haters Suck! @ 05/23/2012 at 4:31 pm

Hey everyone, I have finally made my decision to move to LA and live in a car outside of Vanessa’s house. I can’t wait to peek in her windows and copy everything she does!

Looking more like mom Gina everyday… a little too much adobo & asado if you ask me!

MoreThanWords @ 05/23/2012 at 8:34 pm

@Toned Tummy?: Ok, lay off the Xanax.
@Maricel Loser.

The doppelganger is HILARIOUS and really hits the spot to all the obsessed Vanessa army.

MoreThanWords @ 05/26/2012 at 8:39 am

@Neve: Look in the mirror, now THAT is hilarious!