Kristen Stewart: 'Cosmopolis' Cannes Premiere!

Kristen Stewart: 'Cosmopolis' Cannes Premiere!

Kristen Stewart is red hot in Reem Acra at the Cosmopolis premiere during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival on Friday (May 25) at Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France.

The 22-year-old actress – who walked the red carpet with her On the Road co-star, Tom Sturridge – came out to support beau Robert Pattinson‘s new film.

Earlier in the week, Kristen and Tom premiered their movie with Kirsten Dunst, Garrett Hedlund, and Viggo Mortensen.

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart and Tom Sturridge at the Cosmopolis premiere in Cannes…

kristen stewart cosmopolis premiere 01
kristen stewart cosmopolis premiere 12

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

She looks amazing!

MY GOODNESS, she’s radiant.

She is flawless and absolutely stunning. I love that Kristen and Rob both supported each others movies. Love that Tom was there too supporting his best friend and walking the carpet with his best friends girl. I’m pretty sure this is in my list of top favourite looks from Kristen. The girl is truly beautiful.

Kristen looks Stunning. Everything is perfect! The back of the dress is to die for! She pulls off a red lip wonderfully… I wish I could! She just looks beyond beautiful!

I am glad that even if she is sick, she comes out and support rob. Hope she gets well soon

never knew she has such nice boobies :)

I don’t like her acting but she looks stunning in that beautiful red dress!

sweetness @ 05/25/2012 at 1:52 pm

the dress looks lovely but why does she always have that vapid expression on her face?

I saw On the Road…she has a perfect body. I mean, perfect. Her boobs, her legs, her butt…no flaws whatsoever. You can see her boobs a bit here. Not big, but perfect no less.

This coral red is definitely her color, she looks great!

Looks gorgeous no doubt. But her bad posture always ruins everything. Even when she tries to pose, it comes off as odd. And the “I can’t wait to get this over with” look on her face makes her look bratty. She needs posing and smiling lessons from her PR team. Some will say that this is what makes her endearing, but no, it just comes across as awkward and uncomfortable to watch.

Kristen looks beautiful in that dress. but i have to ask; is she wearing her beloved sneakers

whoa, dashing!

Very pretty. My favorite look from her at Cannes.

She almost had a wardrobe malfunction there in the first picture -.-

For people complaining about her face and not smiling. Have you noticed Sarah Gadon’s face at her own premiere? Looks like some kicked her puppy or some stole her thunder…..

Get over it. It’s Rob’s day. She was smiling plenty during her OTR premiere.

She looks so beautiful. This is the best she has ever looked. Great dress. Flawless makeup. Stunning!!

she looks beautiful but she also never looks happy to be anywhere

@OHSHUTIT: I’ve noticed that this Sarah actress hardly ever smiles and it looks pretty obvious that she doesn’t like Rob. She seems to have a permanent stick up her butt.

oh. hot. damn…best she’s ever look. I’m straight, and i would tap that!

There are PLENTY of pictures of Kristen smiling on the Cosmopolis carpet. Did Jared post them? Nope, he never does. Ever.

sweetness @ 05/25/2012 at 2:21 pm

she comes across as unpleasant and stuck up. considering she’s a mediocre actress she could try to “act” pleasant…the question is why is she so miserable if she’s dress nicely and being supportive of he boyfriend’s film. Is that so hard to do?

Ewow please stop posit like a **** with your boyfriends bestfriend like that

Red lipstick on thin lips is never a good idea. Bad makeup, bad hair..bad attitude.

why is she slouching like that>? does she have back issues?

knows how to treat a very unstable position where movement is not even aware of the facts

She looks great!

@ #10 Jamie : 100% Agree with u…She has a figure all the man dying for! I’m so jealous at Robert Thomas Pattinson! He can feel that body every night and anytime he wants……Kristen Jaymes Stewart, you so ‘beautiful’ baby. Perfection :-)

let’s just say she’s the opposite of pretty :)

@Ruperts: Face matters most. She has ugly face and I dont even notice her body.

she has man-face

@zzzzzzz:

Bad attitude…haha…..are you talking about yourself? :)

flip the bird @ 05/25/2012 at 2:32 pm

you know you want to

ATTENTION : If you guy’s hate her, don’t looking at her picture, read her latest news or watch her movie!!! Robert Pattinson praises her in OTR with PROUD……I’m sure Robert really hate to those people bash the ‘love of his life’…… I love both of them equally!!! Kristen & Robert amazing & talented!!! not a fan…….Move On…..

I’m sick of the same everywhere face the same pose too sullen red-lipped boy

***** I HATE HER SO MUCH. ROB DESERVES ANOTHER WOMAN.

newport_beach @ 05/25/2012 at 2:41 pm

I got it! I know why shes always so smug. She looks at Charlize Theron, then she looks in the mirror.,then she looks at all the beautiful women at Cannes. She cant compete. She just doesnt have the look and she isnt feminine at all.

Why doesn’t ANYONE ever mention how she stole Rob from Nikki Reed and how she left her BF for ROB! That pretty messed up all I hear is how perfect these two are..yes they make a cute couple but shes messed up for what she did..

What this girl thinks herself a complete solecism cocky Attitudes, Behaviors unstable red carpet

@marc : UGLY??? Sorry man, she is beautiful & badass… maybe something wrong with your eyes,better do a check up!!!! I read all journalist & fan ecounter say she so pretty in person even Rob say she is gorgeous!!!! Listen this http://youtu.be/qcdhZpjdWUI

Give Her a Break @ 05/25/2012 at 2:44 pm

She carries the horrible burden of a perfect life around 24/7.

she’s a lezbo i swear..she looks so butch

10011010010 @ 05/25/2012 at 2:50 pm

only lesbians like her because she’s manly

People just mindlessly hate her. I’ve seen her in interviews and she’s actually incredibly intelligent and insightful. Not to mention extremely beautiful. Not in a ‘face full of make up’ or ‘fake’ way but natural. Sure she doesn’t smile 24 hours a day but honestly who does? I certainly don’t and wouldn’t be able to even cope with the situations she deals with. People go on about how it’s important to be different and yourself yet complain when Kristen is just that, herself. She could rescue a puppy from a burning fire and people would still find a reason to complain. Give the girl a break. Put yourself in her shoes, She want to make movies not walk down a dang carpet draped in diamonds with people yelling at her. That’s rear.

f*ck you kristen

Robert have a crush on Kristen when he saw Into The Wild. The reason he went to Twilight audition just to meet Kristen. He have a feeling towards her during the audition. He want to be Edward because of her. I call that as FATE!!!!! have to say Thank You to Kristen because she picks Rob to play Edward Cullen! If Kristen choose other guy, Rob can’t be this popular until today. Even his character in HP is dying!!!! LOL….. I don’t get it with all his fangirl so pathetic….I can see Robert really loves Kristen no matter what the fandom comment!!!! WAKE UP……..

@Penny : Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. SO TRUE!!!!!!!!

Kristen does not know what it is doing terrible acting

dont know who she is, never seen her vampire movies, but I just want to comment on the horrible choice of color for this girl. Her stylist needs to be fired ASAP!

feel for her @ 05/25/2012 at 3:06 pm

Poor thing looks like she’s attending a funeral

Hunchback again? JJ I’m sick of her. She’s not even easy on the eyes!!!

kristen scabies

KatyPerry @ 05/25/2012 at 3:09 pm

she looks like an uglier version of Katy Perry

What is happening in picture #1.

Does she think that ooks good to a 13 year old boy?

Kristen is gorgeous!!! I love the dress! She definitely looks red hot! :)

WOW…Kristen looks amazing.

I love this look! She’s sooo amazing!!!!! I’m so happy that she’s there to support her boyfriend and just have fun! To have both of their movies in Cannes must be such a honor! Congrats to them!

SHE’S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Why is there so much drama regarding this girl? Always! There’s always fights,arguments, defesiveness and God knows what else that comes with this girl. Please take a chill pill all of you! I just read on another site that journalists were scared to give this girl bad reviews because they would get fired if their site was attacke. Jared loves stirring the pot doesn’t he?

Why does this chick always look so sullen and miserable? Girl please lighten up!

SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Most of the comments confirm what I’ve suspected all along- that most of these comments are made by people under the age of 17.

she’s always been beautiful and her skin is always flawless. im jealous.

Age and intelligence of all the small little fans haha KS f*ck

she just looked amazing, as usual!
there is so much hate here about kris.. it’s unbelievable, i don’t understand why.. she is just staying true to herself, doesn’t change just to fit in the stupid hollywood..she doesn’t care.
she is there to support Rob, like he did for OTR !
just leave them be, and shut up.
if you want to see superficial chicks, go check somewhere else on Jared..

aquarius64 @ 05/25/2012 at 4:36 pm

The dress is gorgeous but once again the Stewart Slouch ruins it. For once can’t she stop looking like she’s starring in a hostage video and she only smiles as is one of her captors has a gun to her head?

THIS is the dress she should have worn to the premiere of SWATH! she looks ridiculously stunning!

Wow she actually looks stunning in that dress and that makeup beautiful wish she would dress like this more often.

Kristen looks fabulous as always. I love how she always stays true to herself and doesn’t give a F*CK about what haters say! :D LOVE IT!

WOW. Just WOW…she looks stunning. *jaw drops*

KRISTEN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this chick is badass!

Poor girl, her life is soo haard :(
I really feel bad for her! she is forced to do very silly and superficial things that she is too smart to do!
No really! stop torturing her!

Omg! best dress she has ever worn!

Wow she’s truly a stunning young lady!

aussiefan4 @ 05/25/2012 at 9:04 pm

This remarkable young woman has flown virtually around the word in the last 2 weeks, shown nothing but gratitude to her fans,Has come to support the wonderful young man in her life, looks absollutely beautiful, go Kristen don’t ever let people put you down, your precious.

I WANT THIS BODY FOR ME. ;(

Very beautiful & gorgeous Kristen Stewart!

I actually like this dress on her. She looks nice.

@newport_beach @ 05/25/2012 at 11:53 pm

What do you expect when you grow up with three brothers and all their friends? She’s growing into a woman and trying to change and we should applause that.

aquarius64 you are truly an ugly person. You are always on gossip cop and just jared bashing Kristen. It’s like an obsession for you. Get over it. How about you show the world what you look like and how you would handle the fame, pressure and rumours that Kristen handles, then talk. Oh wait..you are a pathetic nobody who seriously needs to find something else to do..other than bully Kristen. I’m truly disgusted by you. She looks stunning and YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH KRISTEN EVERY TIME THERE IS NEWS ABOUT HER. PATHETIC.

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BABE!!! ROBERT PATTINSON IS ONE LUCKY GUY!!!

@P

seriously, why so bitter…LOL

kristen is so prefect with beautiful dress and gorgeous make up ever….congratulations kristen, you are so beautiful.

ana paula @ 07/04/2012 at 1:23 pm