Pippa Middleton: Second Wedding in One Week!

Pippa Middleton: Second Wedding in One Week!

Pippa Middleton is elegant in orange while attending the wedding of her friends Katherine Phillips and David Marsham on Friday (May 25) at Guards Chapel in London, England.

This is the 28-year-old beauty’s second wedding in one week. Last Saturday, the younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge attended the nuptials of her pals Camilla Hook and Sam Holland.

Pippa recently made headlines for making Maxim‘s Hot 100 List.

This year’s list was voted for by the readers for the first time and Bar Refaeli took the top spot.

FYI: Pippa is wearing a Catherine Deane dress.

middleton summer wedding 01
middleton summer wedding 02
middleton summer wedding 03
middleton summer wedding 04
middleton summer wedding 05

Credit: GF; Photos: Baurergriffinonline
Posted to: Pippa Middleton

Gossipgirl @ 05/26/2012 at 8:35 pm

Always the wedding guest, never the bride! If she is so hot, how come she can’t find/keep a man?

Pippa is so A W E S O M E. LOVE from the U.S.

She should just walk around backwards.

which is hotter kate or pippa?

Jennica Panettiere @ 05/26/2012 at 9:22 pm

Sorry Pippa but you cannot pull off the classy look.

Behold the hatted dwarf with the bulbous head out of proportion to the body, pretentious hat, and all-round nauseating pretensions to class.

speaktruth @ 05/26/2012 at 11:52 pm

Oh my gosh, Pippa! How are you so popular? Oh wait, I don’t care -_-

How come that everyone is fascinated with this very average looking chick? Every guy I know said to me that they would not even notice her so what’s the big deal? Honestly, both sisters are average looking and you see more beautiful women walking on the street every day so it must be the whole princess thing I guess…

Stop posting pix of pipsqueak! She’s irrelevant, soooo dull, and looks like a 40-ish soccer mom

somali girl @ 05/27/2012 at 4:00 am

I agree she looks very oldp

somali girl @ 05/27/2012 at 4:02 am

Oops I meant old haggard

Dear Lord she looks so old !!!

Royal scrounger indeed…

siennagold @ 05/27/2012 at 11:51 am

I don’t like this dress.

She’s so MEH.

she is damn ugly and irrelevant
i am sick of seein’ her manly old face and those ugly legs!!

She looks pretty and appropriately dressed for a wedding. The colors are a little dark for a spring wedding, but at least she looks demure. I don’t know why the Middleton women (all of them) feel the need to wear the plunging necline all the time.

She looks just like her sister.