Cynthia Nixon & Christine Marinoni: Newlyweds in NYC!

Cynthia Nixon & Christine Marinoni: Newlyweds in NYC!

Cynthia Nixon and wife Christine Marinoni go for a stroll with their children on Tuesday (May 29) in New York City.

The 46-year-old actress walked her son Charles to school, while Christine pushed the couple’s 18-month-old baby, Max, in a stroller.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Cynthia Nixon

Cynthia and Christine, an education activist, tied the knot over the weekend in NYC. The two have been together for eight years.

For the nuptials, Cynthia wore a pale green gown by Carolina Herrera with a bouquet of white peonies, while Christine wore a suit with a darker green tie. Check out their wedding pic on People.com!

FYI: Cynthia is using her City Select stroller!

cynthia nixon christine marinoni family stroll 01
cynthia nixon christine marinoni family stroll 02
cynthia nixon christine marinoni family stroll 03
cynthia nixon christine marinoni family stroll 04
cynthia nixon christine marinoni family stroll 05

The ugliest celebrity couples ever.

So many things that I could say, but I won’t…

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Wealt’hybar.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..Xww3

This is what I don’t get: a lesbian is supposed to be attracted to other women, but more often I see lesbian couples were one is feminine and the other dresses, acts, and looks like a man. Many of these couples use “strap-ons”, which doesn’t make any sense. Why not go with a man then? As a woman, being attracted to a feminine woman makes more sense than being attracted to a masculine woman with a fake p_e_n_i_s.

Love The Shoes @ 05/30/2012 at 10:59 pm

@solecito: I must admit that crosses my mind everytime I see a couple and there are obvious designated roles. Ellen and Portia for example. Ellen represents herself in what we view as a traditional male in the relationship. She “wear’s the paints” and always in the leader position. I’m not criticizing it, I’m puzzled by it. The strap-on thing? Had NO idea until Melissa Etheridge and her wife were divorcing and somebody got accussed (cant remember which) of stealing the sex toys WhICH included, dildos. I’m thinking, “what the hell?!” “whaddaya need THAT for?!”

Didn’t take long for the ignorant comments to come out, I see.

Ignorant or not... @ 05/30/2012 at 11:12 pm

It’s because it’s not natural, that’s why. It’s “normal” cuz it happens on a regular basis, but it’s not “natural.” God made it man and woman. Together. Our hardware (body parts) naturally fit together too, if you know what I mean. Healthiest children have loving parents of both sexes. That’s just fact. Many gay and lesbian couples will see some unfortunate results later in life with their “straight kids,” especially boys trying to learn manhood from a mother. It does not not work well. Boys need a man to model male behavior. Women are different from men. And straight girls need a male figure to make them feel special, so they won’t hook up with jerks. We all know it, but to be PC, people don’t want to say it.

Ignorant or not... @ 05/30/2012 at 11:20 pm

Regarding the strap-ons, lesbians don’t desire a man’s “hardware.” If they did, they could easily invite a man into their relationships for that. The bi females often do. Any straight man would luv that. It’s just that women have bodies to naturally be “entered” and they enjoy that too. That’s what a lesbian said in a magazine.

@Ignorant or not…:

God didn’t make anything, you dumbass. Ever hear of evolution? You really believe in creationism? Where do you live, Arkansas?

somali girl @ 05/31/2012 at 1:42 am

Well evolution goes against homosexuality being natural.

I am so surprised by the amount of gross and ignorant commentary on this post. Especially given the site it’s on.

Who cares about how two women hook up or what they use. It’s none of your business. When a girl gets down with herself, she uses her fingers, does that mean she should just go use a man? If you question strap ons, why not question that? I mean clearly, you morons think the only thing that should go in their is a male unit. *rolls eyes*

@solecito: ive always said this tooo. they r just crazy and make no sense

It seems that her eldest son doesn’t want to be a member of this family. I understand it. He used to have a family with a dad and mom and now her mother is married with another woman and ‘her second mother ‘gave birth to his ‘sibling’a year ago. He can be confused. But fortunately he is not a redhead. He looks like his father not his mother.

somali girl @ 05/31/2012 at 4:37 am

@ wow well a strap on is designed like a mans equipment and is also being used as such. It gives one of this lesbians the illusion of being a male. If they hate men then why use design of his sexual organ?

Ignorant or not... @ 06/01/2012 at 1:21 am

I don’t believe in evolution. Some things evolved from other things, but the creation of the first awesomely made, complex human man and woman? No WAY! But, I’ll agree that you evolved from the ape and your cousins presently reside in zoos across the world. How’s that?

Ignorant or not... @ 06/01/2012 at 1:24 am

A lot of gay men and women are seriously too sensitive for their own. They think everything that happens in this world is right or “normal.”

Ignorant or not... @ 06/01/2012 at 1:30 am

Lots of things are just plain ol “oops.” Probably in the womb. Just like the man who wanted to marry his horse. In love with a horse! All kinds of strange people appear on this earth and want to be recognized as normal. It’s okay, they’re still people, but there will be a payday. If they lived wild and crazy with no morals or values, that’s all they get in the end — a good time here.

Ignorant or not... @ 06/01/2012 at 1:47 am

Somali Girl, you may despise me too, but thanks anyway for saying what you did about evolution. Face it, gays and lesbians…It’s not NATURAL. It’s just normal. From the beginning of time, it’s been Male and Female, the wide world over. Even the animals are male and female to reproduce their kind. Two men can’t do it. Two women can’t do it. I don’t know why people have to live in denial.