Erin Heatherton: First Movie Role!

Erin Heatherton: First Movie Role!

Erin Heatherton breaks out her acting chops in her first movie role on the set of Grown Ups 2 in Boston, Mass., on Tuesday (May 29).

The 23-year-old Victoria’s Secret model filmed a cheerleading carwash scene and later tweeted to co-star Adam Sandler, “@happymadison had a blast, if you ever need a sponge bath, you know who to call.”

Taylor Lautner, Salma Hayek, Chris Rock, David Spade and Kevin James co-star in the film!

Earlier in the month, Erin helped to promote VS‘s “What’s Sexy Now” campaign in Los Angeles.

erin heatherton first movie role grown ups 2 01
erin heatherton first movie role grown ups 2 02
erin heatherton first movie role grown ups 2 03
erin heatherton first movie role grown ups 2 04
erin heatherton first movie role grown ups 2 05
erin heatherton first movie role grown ups 2 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

you gotta be kidding me

OMG look at her standing next to the other girls, she’s enormous!

Ehm…Her body and legs are too massive for a “model”. Her face is kind of cute, but nothing special.

@Yikes: She really is! I don’t get why some people are so obsessed with wanting to be model sized. The other girls look more feminine, and shorter people often have better waist definition

Haha I bet that takes a lot of talent. She looks like an overgrown 10 year old.. gross!

This makes me sad for the future of the movie industry.

why her!? anyone can play this role, just not her please!!

I feel sorry for anyone in the acting profession, they never get roles because they’re too freely offered to models and singers. It’s like me studying dentistry and my job being given to a baker.

LOL, LOL, LOL! I just wonder how she auditioned for the role.

Leonardo Fan @ 05/30/2012 at 6:33 am

Thanks Jared. And once again, thanks for not bringing Leo’s name to her topic. .

@JEZ7: actresses have been stealing models jobs since the late 90s. Before than you never saw them on fashion magazine covers or campaigns. That was a models job, models were on the covers each month, not actresses. so its kinda of funny.

This makes me sad for the future of the movie industry.

At least the other girls look like real chearleaders. And as the only VS model on the set, she is the only one who can not fill her outfit’s top, even with the help of her pushup bra.
“…if you ever need a sponge bath, you know who to call”. How gross!

She looks OK. Don’t know why every girl that dates Leo needs to get relentless abuse.

Model Fan @ 05/30/2012 at 7:04 am

She works out her abs like if she was a guy. No need for this. She should wear a better padded push up and ask her hair colorist to remove some of that yellowish tone in her hair. Doesn’t look natural.

Josephine @ 05/30/2012 at 7:05 am

@Well:

Agree. She doesn’t have a body for this kind of job at all. How someone with no boobs and no butt can be a good lingerie model? Just a decade ago it wouldn’t be possible, now even VS models have figures like teenage boys. And I don’t think it’s appropriate to say or tweet something like that to a married father, even in a joking manner.

@Josephine-@Well @ 05/30/2012 at 7:32 am

“And I don’t think it’s appropriate to say or tweet something like that to a married father, even in a joking manner.” Yep. What a lack of judgment. She looks cheap. Wasn’t she DiCaprio’s easiest lay he’s ever had? No wonder.

I see that the Leo fans are here.
They feel the need to insult this poor girl so bad that they are willing to condem her for being fat and flat chested.
Next they wil be condemning her for being too thin and setting a bad example for young women, and for flaunting her bosom.
His fans will rip her apart with double standards and hypocrisy, just like the Orlando fans STILL do with Miranda.
Leo will never look at you guys. Never. You just have to accept that he likes gorgeous blondes, and not silly, desperate, hateful fangirls.

Did #13 just steal my comment?!

Does Victoria’s Secret really worth it? Because with these girls as supermodels makes me really doubt it. I don’t know how they get there. Well, the show isn’t very smart but a panty show. I’ve seen better looking girls in catalogues.

There’s the hypocrisy. You call them whores but then you put them on top. Sex is a must and intelligence a plus.

soraya desmangles @ 05/30/2012 at 8:11 am

leave erin alone, your just jelouse. ._. you guys are so immature.just be happy that she’s in it and how the hell, did leo get into this?it has nothing to do with this topic.

AmberWaves @ 05/30/2012 at 9:14 am

@s:

Because. Up until very recently she was dating Leo Di Caprio. They are probably still dating. He obviously got her the job. If he didn’t give her direct help then it was indirect, but believe me, being with him helped.
Leo launches models. Who knew Gisele that well or Bar Raphaeli before they hooked up with him. He finds them right on the brink then “launches” them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All