Charlize Theron: 'Prometheus' World Premiere!

Charlize Theron: 'Prometheus' World Premiere!

Charlize Theron hits the blue carpet at the Prometheus world premiere held at Empire Leicester Square on Thursday (May 31) in London, England.

The 36-year-old actress graces Interview‘s June/July cover, where she opens up about plastic surgery.

“I can’t foresee myself ever going under the knife, but then again, I’m only in my mid-thirties. Maybe it’s different when you’re in your mid-sixties,” Charlize shared.

“I don’t know, so I don’t want to make statements about where I’m gonna be in 30 years,” she added. “But as of right now, I definitely have a different relationship with the way I look. It’s not all-consuming. But I’m also human so I have days when I look in the mirror and go, ‘All right … things are definitely changing.’ I can see that.”

FYI: Charlize is wearing a dress and heels both by Dior with Bulgari jewels.

charlize theron prometheus premiere 01
charlize theron prometheus premiere 02
charlize theron prometheus premiere 03
charlize theron prometheus premiere 04
charlize theron prometheus premiere 05
charlize theron prometheus premiere 06

Credit: Ian Gavan; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Charlize Theron

• Elisabetta Canalis talks about her ex-boyfriend George Clooney- US Weekly
  • Wiz Khalifa's upcoming concert has been cancelled after deadly shooting- TMZ
  • Watch a new trailer for The Brittany Murphy Story- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Janel Parrish do the Ice Bucket Challenge- Just Jared Jr
  • Sleepy Hollow will be streamed on Hulu Plus- Entertainment Weekly
  • Watch some of the craziest Emmy acceptance speeches of all time- Huffington Post
  • Who is Jamie Blackley?- Lainey Gossip
  • Bates Motel star Freddie Highmore sold a comedy to NBC- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ola Jordan knows how to show off her assets- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

seethrough @ 05/31/2012 at 2:13 pm

^wrong movie there. This is prometheus premiere.
Charlize looks highly under dressed for her own premiere. Looks like lingerie or a nightie.

DailyNightly @ 05/31/2012 at 2:19 pm

Spectacular! I don’t think she ever has a bad picture taken.

Why the world premiere of both Prometheus and SWATH held in Leicester Square London? *scratch head* On note – Charlize looks like a dream and that’s a gorgeous dress!

It’s sooo flawless!!

The epitome of elegance and class! Nicole Kidman and Angelina Jolie can’t even hold a candle to this classic beauty

Wow!!! Jaw meet floor.

@Cathy: The directors are Brits. thats why.
Keanu Reeves is a lucky lucky man

fitzlombard @ 05/31/2012 at 2:36 pm

I LOVE her. she is beautiful AND Smart. she’s the total opposit of Julia Roberts. Oh yeah i forgot she’s not a US borned…this explain that….

it looks like something she bought at a dollar store..dress is cheap looking and ugly, with no shape at all.

She’s STUNNING!

I don’t know about Prometheus but SWATH was filmed in England so they had mostly british crew and british landscapes. The extras and dwarves are also british. More actors can attend the premier.

Purple Poet @ 05/31/2012 at 2:48 pm

WOW!!!! Let’s also celebrate that she’s allowing her natural pale skin to show instead of that horrible orangey tan she used to rock.

She IS the fairest of them all. Angelina who?

If you’re Charlize Theron, why would you want to change anything?

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/31/2012 at 2:51 pm

WONDERFUL DRESS!

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/31/2012 at 2:52 pm

@Purple Poet:

she really only did that a couple of times, she is usually “rocking” her natural skin color.

She doesn’t need a man. She’s doing very well without the testosterone addition.

She’s just perfect.

it’s obvious how biased her stupid 12-year old fans are..the dress looks like something a h00ker would wear.

@Delilah: she’s a lezbo, she needs a woman

those shoes are fugly..where did she find those at? Wal Mart?

she looks cheap

worst dressed ?

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/31/2012 at 4:13 pm

my, look at all the jealousy. LOL. This is the classies hooker I’ve ever seen if that’s a hooker look. Please, it is downright modest by hollywood standards, and to be honest she’s worn a couple of worse things recently. The dress is GORGEOUS, and she looks better than YOU would wearing it, and THAT is why you are so mad!

Russian actress ..?Kyкла