Henry Cavill: King Ropes Cap!

Henry Cavill: King Ropes Cap!

Henry Cavill catches a departing flight out of LAX Airport on Thursday (May 31) in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Henry Cavill

The 29-year-old British actor wore a cap, which reads King Ropes. King’s Saddlery/King Ropes is a Western tack store based in Sheridan, Wyoming.

Henry next stars in The Cold Light of Day, out September 7. The action thriller also stars Bruce Willis, Sigourney Weaver, Rafi Gavron, and Verónica Echegui. If you missed it, check out the latest clips from the movie!

henry cavill kings ropes cap 01
henry cavill kings ropes cap 02
henry cavill kings ropes cap 03
henry cavill kings ropes cap 04
henry cavill kings ropes cap 05
henry cavill kings ropes cap 06
henry cavill kings ropes cap 07

He is beautiful.

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Wealt’hybar.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..sd33

nananananana @ 05/31/2012 at 10:58 pm

finally new pics! love ya Henry Cavill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agee with u @Jeannie, he is beautiful, and a frickin super hunk :)

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 05/31/2012 at 11:09 pm

yaaaaas sexy daddy!

janewhite123 @ 05/31/2012 at 11:09 pm

Hooray!!!!!!!!Women love man who strong, honest, brave and have the sense of responsibility. Men love women beautiful, sexy, good-heart and fond. BillionaireFriends*C’O'M—the leading site for billionaire singles looking for dating, relationships, and even marriage! , singles here start out with something in common -

Hey CHRISTIAN GREY!!!
Well he should be or even must be from that 50 Shades Of Grey.

Is he still engaged?! Hope NOT anymore LOL

Henry is so Lovely . So true … Hello Christian Grey !!

CHRISTIAN GREY! YESSS!
SO F***ING SEXY

Yes I agree to Christian Grey so let it all be now! He was robbed from being Edward Cullen already..

His movie ‘The Cold Light of Day’ premiered yesterday in the Netherlands, I MUST go see it soon!

….. and. “Alexis Bledel” would be perfectly as Ana Steele

More airport pictures? Well, I guess its better than nothing. Love you gorgeous Henry.

Christian Grey? I hope that never happens, he’s better than that.

My God, he is so yummy. His smile would make any heart skip a beat ….Alright, I’m getting too romantic but damn, he’s might FINE<3

He is gorgeous!

Soo MANly; never feel / show any gayness from him…

Aww, he looks happy! And bloody sexy, as always. (huge feet, by the way!!!!!) Now my questions : what was he doing there? Why did he look so happy? A new project, perhaps? New James Bond? (I surely can see that!) Christian Grey? (well, it wouldn’t hurt to seen his skin all over the big screen, would it?)….so many questions and no answer, at all!

Millicent @ 06/01/2012 at 8:01 am

No ring, guess it wasnt real?

Yep, he is Grey..he has the good looks, charm, mystic…..I will be pissed if he isn’t cast.

sherrilee @ 06/01/2012 at 1:55 pm

Hotter and more talented than the Alex Skarsgaards and other Europaen actors of the world here in USA . Real gentleman too with no smoke and mirrors

Selvaggia @ 06/01/2012 at 3:38 pm

He’s such a nice guy! It looks like he’s holding a movie script….ummm Mr. Grey???? Maybe…. Sure, very interesting… I hope he gets it! GoodLuck Henry. Ciao micio !!

@shuel:

Nope.
I just wonder where all those rumours are coming from? Narrow-minded americans, who judges him for having a gay friend? It´s such an usual thing in Europe though, especially in art circles and big cities, that those gossips based only on that sound ridiculous and even homofobic in a way and really insulting for Henry too, bc they sort of accuse him of being a liar and cheating on his fans and audience.

He def is holding a script to read during the flight. Hope, not another running with a gun or a spear crap, but something more deep. He is capable of much more than action. lol

lSexy Latina @ 06/02/2012 at 12:32 am

OMG!! He is so cute… love you Henry!!!!

British Latin American @ 06/05/2012 at 10:38 am

Nice to see this beautiful manly man again. Get so tired of reality show women.

@Jeera:

WHO?
The one you’ll never have; the one who would be interested in the type of person you are….so move on babe!