Jennifer Aniston: Best On-Screen Dirtbag Nominee!

Jennifer Aniston: Best On-Screen Dirtbag Nominee!

Jennifer Aniston carries a bottle of smartwater while heading inside a gym on Friday (June 1) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 43-year-old actress has been recognized by MTV as one of this year’s “deliciously despicable characters” for her role in Horrible Bosses.

Jennifer is nominated in the Best On-Screen Dirtbag category at this year’s MTV Movie Awards taking place on Sunday (June 3).

She’s up against her Horrible Bosses co-star Colin Farrell, Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help), Jon Hamm (Bridesmaids), and Oliver Cooper (Project X).

Head on over to MTV.com to vote for your favorites in this category and others, including Best Kiss, Best Cast, Best Hero, and Breakthrough Performance.

JustJared.com can exclusively reveal that Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, and Jodie Foster will be presenting at Sunday’s award show. Johnny Depp will also hit the stage to receive the Generation Award!

jennifer aniston gym west hollywood 01
jennifer aniston gym west hollywood 02
jennifer aniston gym west hollywood 03
jennifer aniston gym west hollywood 04
jennifer aniston gym west hollywood 05

Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
more like... @ 06/01/2012 at 3:59 pm

Jennifer Aniston: Best Off-Screen Dirtbag !

So Gorgeous @ 06/01/2012 at 3:59 pm

still youthful looking

Miss lover lover @ 06/01/2012 at 4:04 pm

let me wish her before those jobless haters hit here like low lives their all are…lol

congratz JA and I hope u win cos u Rock and ur Haters Sucks.

look at her looking so beautiful unlike some skeleton…..ROFL

So Boring @ 06/01/2012 at 4:04 pm

@So Gorgeous:

*shakes head* Never go full ****** man.

@Miss lover lover:
Low lives pay to see her boring sh^t she should be grateful.
Hope she loses cause she sucks and so do you.

I have no job.

i wants “friends” reunion…

I’m 360lbs. and constantly wet for Ang

Miss lover lover @ 06/01/2012 at 4:11 pm

I’m still a virgin.

Shi is hot!

Missloverlover @ 06/01/2012 at 4:14 pm

I’m a dirty used up hosebag

mtv awards is the biggest award for acting she will ever get..her fans kept raving about Horrible Bosses yet she couldnt even get a Golden Globe Nom for best comedy, even Melissa Mccarthy was nominated for an Oscar for Bridesmaids wats Jens excuse

Brad is a filthy pig.

also I thought her fans claimed she was pregnant,

love her hair and the color she always has!

lurking 2 @ 06/01/2012 at 4:21 pm

Well I guess this is her way of letting her fans know there is not baby in that stomach.

the Idiots at IUC and the FFreaks have been speculating for weeks that she was expecting. NOPE..

now move on.

@lurking 2:
you would think after being fooled for over a decade and counting that they would get the hint Jenny is not having babies no matter how much her fans want it to be true..she lied about wanting kids and her friends lied in the VF interview about her wanting kids and Brad not wanting kids..7 years after the divorce and no kids..she could adopt a la charlize or Sandra

Not far from the Truth @ 06/01/2012 at 4:37 pm

Didn’t another actor call her a Sport -Fcuk? LOL

I did not go see “Wanderllust,”
and the blatant lies
about the plot and the presence
of an interesting storyline in the movie
did not fool me one single bit.

Will I see her next move?
Not a chance in hades!

If her mother is in a movie,
I would sooner see IT!!!

Now, THAT is an idea.
Have Oprah offer Nancy Dow a position
on her NETWORK!!!

Then you will see some very high ratings.

“Nancy Dow is not a sow, and she speaks up, at long last!!!”

There will not be a dry eye in the joint.

Will she show nips?

Gorgeous. Would love her life. To all the Jolie freaks, move on. Let Angie have Jens sloppy seconds. Jen had Brad at his prime. Who wouldn’t want Jen’s life. She’s filthy rich, can buy and do what she wants when she wants. Anyone who is married and has kids know that Jen is the smart one. Don’t give me the BS people, you know you’d LOVE HER LIFE.

Jennifer should expand her acting. Meg Ryan was the best in the light romantic roles, but when she hit her late 30′s realized it was time to move on. In fact, Aniston has yet to make a movie that could stand up as well as “Sleepless in Seattle” or “You’ve Got Mail”. Time for grown-up roles, Jen.

Not far from the Truth @ 06/01/2012 at 4:43 pm

She doesn’t look happy either..Why the long face Jen? Justin not giving you any attention at home? Someone got a HUGE diamond ring from Brad? Angie doing big things in the world, and you’re still pitching bottled water?

Not far from the Truth @ 06/01/2012 at 4:49 pm

@sarah: I disagree. I love MY life…I have a loving BF, a shih tzu we recused together, a great job, i live by the beach. I’m 13 years younger then Jen. I would not want to trade my life for Jen’s..I dont know about you…

@Not far from the Truth: Doesn’t matter what Angie does. She’ll always be remembered as the broad who necked with her brother, had a lesbian fling with a chick, married and did freaky things with Billy Bob, not to mention walk around with his blood, had an affair with a married man and purposely got preggers by him, calls the pap’s when she does anything, adopts from other countries. There are poor kids in the USA that need a home. Yeah she has a beautiful face, but her tattooed drugged up skinny body looks like it has been ridden hard, really hard.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All