Neil Patrick Harris: Playground with the Family!

Neil Patrick Harris: Playground with the Family!

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka share a smile as they head to a playground with their adorable twins Harper and Gideon on Saturday (June 2) in New York City.

The 38-year-old How I Met Your Mother actor and his 37-year-old fiance played with the 20-month-old twins on the swings.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Neil Patrick Harris

Neil recently saw a new show and posted about it on his Twitter: “Theatre Report: saw Porgy & Bess. Totally unfamiliar with the show – blown away. Best performances I’ve seen by Norm Lewis & Audra McDonald.”

nph burtka twins playdate 01
nph burtka twins playdate 02
nph burtka twins playdate 03
nph burtka twins playdate 04
nph burtka twins playdate 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Adorable!

adorable family!

I love NPH’s family. They always make me smile

what’s a beautifull family portrait! I think it is great to live like that without shame! Continue, smile and be happy!

magnoliafun @ 06/03/2012 at 7:12 am

Faggots

somali girl @ 06/03/2012 at 7:21 am

I feel sorry for those kids, homosexuals should adopt. Homosexuals make me sick BARF!!

@somali girl: And I feel sorry for you because obviously you didn’t enjoy a decent education and were taught to hate other people who don’t fit into your close-minded little worldview instead of showing some respect for people who are different than you. People like YOU make me sick because you’ve been indoctrinated by the society you live in and have never learned to think for yourself… POOR THING – homophobia is curable – go get help!

Aww that’s just so cute, Neil is a hottie

somali girl @ 06/03/2012 at 8:28 am

No such thing as Homophobia its a word that was created by a homosexual pedophile. If I show disgust to pedophiles does that also make me PedoPHOBE and I must be a closeted pedophile HOMOPHOBIA MEANS nothing.

somali girl @ 06/03/2012 at 8:39 am

Im a hateful moron.
Everyone hates me.
Im a loser.
I will die alone.

such cute babies!

@ somali girl: Oh pleaaase… comparing homosexuality to pedophilia just shows your ignorance. I’ve read a few of your comments here on JJ and most of the time you spew hatred. That tells a lot about you and your upbringing – you must be a very bitter, miserable human being…

Didn’t know that they had any kids – and twins! They’re going to be busy guys now. Hope they’re all happy!

Iffy Miffy @ 06/03/2012 at 9:34 am

Aw, look how cute they are, wonderful family. They always make me smile when I see them and the guys are such a great, loving couple :)

somali girl @ 06/03/2012 at 9:50 am

Hahaha why did you steal my name? Weirdo.

Those who called them faggots should feel ashamed of themselves. What right do you have to tell someone who they can and can’t love? I hope a thousand pound brick falls right on your head.

somali girl @ 06/03/2012 at 2:27 pm

I’ve had a change of heart. I understand that these two men are wonderful fathers who can provide for their children better than I ever will (or did) for my own. The fact that they are so damn sexy doesn’t help with my raging jealousy over their successful lives.

At first I thought that God hates homosexuals. Especially recently, it seems, he has focused a campaign against them. I realize that this doesn’t make sense, since he has always been portrayed as merciful…even towards murderers, liars, adulterers. I had thought that homosexuals made him turn evil and full of hate. I was confused and angry at them, but deep down, I knew the whole thing didn’t make any sense.

Now I see that God is still loving as he has given these gay men wonderful lives. Gay, straight, bisexual…maybe he loves us all…maybe I should love all. The last thing that the world needs is more hate. Wow. It all just became clear for me. Thank you, all of you open-minded, educated people. Thank you so much.

I´m just sorry that they didn´t adopt… I think that it´s not fair to bring children to the world under the premise that they won´t know their mother… Nothing can replace the love of a mother and they are denying their children that… It seems a little selfish… Still I hope they grow well and don´t feel any emptyness as many adopted children do…

These two make me smile
Kids need love and good parents
No snark here from me

British Latin American @ 06/05/2012 at 3:25 pm

I’m not a political person so what I am about to say is not intended to be a political statement: I always love seeing Neill and David with their kids. Neill and David seem so happy with each other, so successful and good-looking, and their kids so adorable. This is one of the few hollywood families that actually make me smile all of the time, because they are one of the few that seem genuine.