Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Date Night in NYC!

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Date Night in NYC!

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez share a sweet smile as they head out for date night on Sunday (June 3) in New York City.

The 45-year-old actress and her French fiance saw My Children, My Africa, a play about racial tensions in South Africa before the abolition of apartheid.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

Recently, Halle reportedly signed on for a new comedy – the movie is called Shoe Addicts Anonymous and follows the lives of four people who are addicted to shoes. The movie is set to hit theaters next year.

halle olivier out to the theatre 01

• Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Where is your daughter?
With her abusive Daddy?
Or locked in a room?

Shave your head, Frenchie
You are no longer hot now
Look like a seagull

JUMP ROPE @ 06/04/2012 at 8:49 am

HEY JUSTIN!!!!!! HAHAHA THE RECORD LABEL IS GOING TO DROP U OFF THE SEARS TOWER, INTO A BOTTOMLESS BBQ PIT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
GONNA HAVE A FUNKY GOOD TIME!!!!!! HAHAHA HOG WILD!!!!! HAHAHA GONNA TAKE U HIGHER!!!!! HAHAHA

KLINGON MASTER @ 06/04/2012 at 8:51 am

HEY MR. CLEAN!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
WHY DON’T U GET A ROOM!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Please visit JUSTICEFORALLNOW.NET

I use to like her, but now I know that she is fake and a mean person. I know that she paid for the trip and everything else, because he doesn’t have any money. He has no career. She will be bad mouthing him soon too. Watch, just watch as soon as they break up.

I think they are a very cute couple.

Please – no more photos and stories about these two for at least a week. I’ve had enough……….

JEN IN REHAB @ 06/04/2012 at 10:45 am

I don’t agree with Halle nonsense but she is Beautiful and needs a hit,
gold diggers=GA should not get paid

huggy bear @ 06/04/2012 at 11:11 am

hey he charge his shoes

Age appropriate man I should try that for a chnage.

My Opinions @ 06/04/2012 at 12:14 pm

Put those pants back in the trash can where you found them Halle.

She is looking so old now, and who is that old man with her? Hollywood is so boring. Where are the young hot people?

please if anyone can tell me what’s the brand she wears for the pants?

older lady @ 06/07/2012 at 11:49 am

@Hekku: Her child is the same place she was when that so called great father was chasing a woman into the toilet!

older lady @ 06/07/2012 at 11:54 am

I like these two together. They are attending to their own business and doing what all of the rest of us are trying to do–find somebody to love you. Too many people are trying to hold Halle Berry to a standard that they can’t attain themselves. She isn’t a crook, a child molester, or a deviant, so why so much hate is being spewed against this woman, I hazard to guess. Some of it is clearly envy and a misguided belief that she has hurt Gabriel Aubry and is keeping him from hils child. But that is a personal matter between the affected parties, not the general public. I wish Halle and Olivier the very best just I would for any other couple starting out their lives together.

@older lady: LMAO not true…never happened. Model boy is gay/bisexual and Halle admitted on Tavis Smilley in 2007-2008 that she had her eggs harvested/IVF. There are dozens of photos of Halle going to the LA Fertility Clinic in Glendale. There were also photos of she and Gabe there too a few days after one of her famous f-bomb attacks.

wishful thinking @ 06/07/2012 at 11:16 pm

@older lady: This is a gossip entertainment blog not a fan site. Halle Berry has nothing I want including her fake wig, fake fiance’, her gay/bi baby daddy, her need to be seen etc. If it works out between she and Ollie Boy great. If the Judge says nada/non. Let’s see how long these love birds stay together. I hope everything works out for Nahla’s sake.

@huggy bear: And his clothes too!

Don't be so gulliable @ 06/08/2012 at 5:38 am

@older lady: We don’t what’s up with them or she and her ex bf etal. So don’t assume that these two are madly in love and don’t know the pappis are helping Halle conveying that. Yes he did join her for a few days while she was there on biz with her manager (see other photos). At least, they flew separately. Gabe very well could be a golddigger being a pseudo celeb. Halle’s making more drama justified or not than there needs to be regardless of who may or may not be the “better” parent or how much they both love their child. Looks like the BH rumor was all that there was–not many sources covered it. Also, what’s on JJ, ROL, TMZ etc is not gospel,nothing more than tabloid entertainment. Wish them well. Hope everything works out for the best…Halle’s going to be in for a rude awakening with the French laws, customs, etc. and not being an attention ***** trying to stay relevant. Halle newsflash–there is racism and violence over there too. She’s only moving to be with her paid bf of two years–doubt they will be together much longer here in the US or in France.

older lady @ 06/10/2012 at 8:26 pm

@Don’t be so gulliable: I have no dislike for any of the parties involved, but it seems that some of yoru devotees to Mr. Aubry will say about anything. When the day comes that the law makes these sites liable for slander, etc. some of your folks are going to be in serious trouble. But until then, lets hope that all of you enjoy And by the way, you can’t file personal bankruptcy to keep from paying. I only hope that the laws change soon, then some of this kind of nonsense will be over with. Because this woman has been portrayed as the evilist person in the world.

Also, I don’t know about French laws, but I do kknow that people make mistakes in their lives and I leave punishment for those errors to a being higher than myself!

older lady @ 06/10/2012 at 8:39 pm

@Not true: I think you must have gotten several of your friends to answer my earlier entry, because I never mentioned anything about anyboby’s sexual preferences, but it seems to matter to you. So if Gabriel is gay/bisexual he is still a human being, and his dignity should be respected. As I mentioned the decisions regarding the child he shares with Ms. Berry is a personal matter. And how a person is conceived makes them no less human or entitled to the same things as you or I. Good luck to you. Hope you live long enough to see that some of the things you espouse are bullshit!

Halle is that you???Confused? @ 06/11/2012 at 9:58 am

@older lady: Halle is that you? What are you talking about? New to the boards? Looks like the posts that you are referring to are most likely from the same person posting under different names not uncommon on JJ and probably not multiple posters.

Does there need to be more regulation on limits to free speech on the internet limiting against liable etc? Touchy subject and hard to prove on every site whether it’s a gossip tabloid site or not.

If you object to the others postings why do you come on this site and comment? Just asking.

Not pro Halle or pro Aubry…who knows what’s really going on??? None of us nor do any of us know what’s up with Halle and Martinez.

@older lady: My take on the posts, don’t think that poster or others are jealous of Halle Berry or the other involved parties. They don’t have anything I want especially the crap they have to put up with.

Plus the readers are going to believe whatever they want to believe. Bet you anything Team Halle planted that one about Aubry at Beverly Hilton Hotel–actually it’s quite fun. Seriously doubt, he’s that stupid do something so bonehead or tacky while his and Berry’s private life is being played out in the tabloids and other gossip media.

Who knows and who cares about Aubry’s orientation! There have been comments speculating since day one. I know you didn’t make any comments of this nature.

Poster is correct about Halle talking about egg harvesting etc on Tavis’s show right after her pregnancy was announced –saw the episode.

It may be on his site, You Tube or that fan of hers, Andrew who used to have a site showing her interviews and appearances (don’t know if he till does).

Re: Halle and Gabriel at some Fertility Clinic working on baby #2 –vaguely remember something being on some site–of them walking out of the clinic with him walking in front of her. The whole thing was downplayed.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All