Rihanna: New Vita Coco Ad Campaign!

Rihanna: New Vita Coco Ad Campaign!

Rihanna shows off her gorgeous gams in this pic from Vita Coco‘s Tropical Fruit ad campaign.

“I wasn’t drinking enough water before, and I love coconut water,” the 24-year-old entertainer told Us Weekly. “It hydrates me just as much as regular water so it really started to affect my diet and the way my body was shaping up.”

Rihanna, who worked with photographer Terry Richardson for the shoot, will soon be doing a Twitter contest with her fans – she’ll be asking you to pick the next image that will go up on billboards!

In addition to its Tropical Fruit drink, Vita Coco recently released a new beverage called Coco Cafe – a ready-to-drink blend of natural coconut water and organic fair trade espresso.

As for her new body, Rihanna shared she hasn’t hit the gym but rather “started to eat a little differently.”

“I added one vegetable to each meal with my diet for a while – but then I went right back to eating McDonald’s and pasta and stuff like that too!” she said. “So really it’s just having a balance of eating great and staying hydrated.”

rihanna vita coco 01
rihanna vita coco 02
rihanna vita coco 03
rihanna vita coco 04
rihanna vita coco 05

Rihanna looks good
She is damn photogenic
That stuff is gross, though.

Vita Coco is not good for you. I’ll take water please over all those artificial ingredients.

RING FINGER DISCOUNT @ 06/04/2012 at 2:51 pm

MR. CLEAN HAS MISHAPS IN TIGHTY WHITEYS!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HE STINKS UP ALL THE BEVERLY HILLS PUBLIC MENROOMS!!!! HAHAHAHA WATCH!!!!! HAHAHA NYC TWO!!!! HAHAHAHHA THEY SAY MR. CLEAN HAS A ISTY BITSY ONE!!!!!! HAHAHAA
IT LOOKS LIKE THE YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI HE WEARS ON TO THE SUPERMARKET!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

RING FINGER DISCOUNT @ 06/04/2012 at 2:53 pm

SEE U AT THE PALMS MR. CLEAN!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
U DUCK WING!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Why do these celebs continue to agree to work with Terry Richardson?
The man is a sexual predator who uses his position of power and authority to take advantage of young and maybe even underage models. Don’t believe me? Google “terry richardson scumbag”.

she’s always looking for an excuse to pose half-naked for a commercial or anything.

Automatically boycotting anything Terry Richardson’s been involved with.

anonymous @ 06/04/2012 at 4:13 pm

She looks like a hooker here who belongs on a street corner selling crack not water. No wonder her eyes look buzzed considering it’s Terry the douche shooting this ad. He’s known for that.

Dave Franco @ 06/04/2012 at 4:21 pm

She is literally everywhere… you cannot escape her. She works hard, no doubt, but I find her annoying and overexposed. Take a year vacation, hunny. You need it. You got plenty of money.

Lol PINAPPLES for a Coco ad O.O

Gorilla ****** face

@nikki: Nikki I bit you look like something she popes when she eats one of those curry

Whore Haus @ 06/04/2012 at 6:44 pm

Her weight loss? She forgot to mention the drugs.

I bet she’s never had a sip of this stuff, let alone the calories these kind of drinks have – completely synthetic and unneccesary. Can’t believe people are buying this stuff just, because Rihanna’s advertising it. How naive can people be?

I really don't get it..... @ 06/04/2012 at 7:14 pm

Wow, at least she is not topless. She looks her best smiling, not going the desperate “I want to be sexy” look.

Terry Richardson needs to be kicked in the balls. He is a disgusting **** bucket and a poor excuse for a human being.

@Eve: wow, you Vita Coco naysayers are COMPLETELY silly and uninformed. Vita Coco coconut water is all natural and has less calories than an apple or fruit juice. More potassium than 2 bananas per serving. Good for your kidneys. More electrolytes than Gatorade without any fake stuff. Love it.

@f1: Sorry hun, Vita Coco is all natural.

u say ” she is half naked”.
what? she have to wear turtleneck sweater for that kind of commercial?! R u kidding with me?
Ofc she is going to wear shorts and tops when she is younger.She is not going to wear that when she is 60.
DAMN u haters~~!!!!!!!

Sunflower @ 06/06/2012 at 3:23 am

If you’re in California, why would you actually choose to go to mcdonalds when you could eat at In-N-Out?