Jennifer Hudson & Gabourey Sidibe: Hope for Children Gala!

Jennifer Hudson & Gabourey Sidibe: Hope for Children Gala!

Jennifer Hudson and Gabourey Sidibe strike a pose on the red carpet at the 2012 Samsung Hope for Children Gala held at the American Museum of National History on Monday (June 4) in New York City.

The 30- and 29-year-old actresses attended the philanthropic event, which raised money for children’s education and health.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer tweeted a picture of herself getting ready for the gala, saying, “Lights.. Camera.. Jennifer!!”

She was also recently spotted rocking a pair of leopard print pants at the airport!

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Givenchy gown and Alexis Bittar jewelry.

hope for children gala 01
hope for children gala 02
hope for children gala 03
hope for children gala 04
hope for children gala 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

FAME WHORE @ 06/05/2012 at 1:34 pm

what is that in black?

Blue Bloods @ 06/05/2012 at 1:58 pm

Jennifer Hudson’s head looks like it was cut and pasted onto her body lol

Gabourey Sidibe doesn’t have to fit hollywood standars, but she’s too over weight here, her health is at risk. I worry about her, she’s such a good actress.

Jennifer is just not a pretty woman. She looked better with a bit more weight on her. And, she needs to stop wearing short dresses.

LMFAO King Kong!!! Ape, Gorilla, Giant ass black woman!

Gabby’s a very talented actress, but she has definitely got to lose some weight and get it under control–for her HEALTH! Jennifer looks great–I’m glad she didn’t go to extremes with her weight loss, but she needs to get a better stylist, some of her style choices are definitely questionable…

Jennifer Hudson is not pretty at all. even after losing weight she’s got terrible looking legs and a messed up face.

She’s a great actress but getting pretty big :( Worries me

stephanie @ 06/05/2012 at 3:42 pm

eeww fat nigge*rs

an opinion @ 06/05/2012 at 3:46 pm

I agree Gaby needs to lose some weight. Hudson needs to get stylist. JH has as bad taste as Kelly Clarkson.

Gabourey Sidibe lose weight, she cant even keep one hand down…poor thing

Jennifer has a current book out about losing weight and being in Weight Watchers. She’s got some good stuff in it. I hope someone gives a copy of it to Gabourey – in a hurry.

Being morbidly obese is not cool or healthy and definitely not something to be glamorized.

somali girl @ 06/05/2012 at 5:08 pm

I was going to be
lmean to that other chick, but she already looks sad and down so I’ll pass. This Hudson chick really needs to tone her flabby disgusting arms eew or at least cover them.

Some folks want to be politically correct and pretend these two looks good (esp. Gibourey) or whatever. Anyways the N*ger comment is retarded.

Love The Shoes @ 06/05/2012 at 7:20 pm

I geniunely love Gaby. She’s extremely talented and her sense of self could teach HW a thing or two. Ok, all that is for real but her “physical” health risks are for real too and she needs to take charge of her weight. We were not meant to haul around what is realistically speaking, a person and one half on our backs. She’s morbidly obese and there is no other way to express that truth. Even 10 extra pounds on a body of certain bone structure is risking skeletal damage, type 2 diabetes, premature hormonal changes etc. She is playing with fire.

Love The Shoes @ 06/05/2012 at 7:27 pm

JJ, I’m trying to understand why anyone would even have to “flag this” before:…………….. @reply | # 9 stephanie @ 06/05/2012 at 3:42 pm -11 eeww fat nigge*rs @reply | Flag This………………………..would be removed. Is this what this site is about now? People have to request to not be called a ******? Please let me know so I can bounce out of here as a poster because I am not interested in helping you make money off people calling other people niggers.

I really don't get it..... @ 06/05/2012 at 9:30 pm

@Kay:

Agreed. She is morbidly obese and looks uncomfortable. I’m not talking about confidence, I’m talking about the “I just took twenty steps and I am exhausted” uncomfortable. She could easily get down to a healthier weight from diet and exercise. She doesn’t need to be thin, she just needs to be healthy so she can have a long career and a long healthy life.