Scout Willis Arrested for Fake ID & Open Container

Scout Willis Arrested for Fake ID & Open Container

Scout Willis was arrested for allegedly drinking beer in a NYC subway station on Monday night (June 4).

The 20-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis was busted by a “transit cop who spotted her with an 8-ounce ‘Pakistani beer,’ according to court papers,” the N.Y. Daily News reported.

Scout then gave the officer a New York ID card with the name Katherine Kelly. When questioned further, she took out her real California ID and said, “My name is Scout Willis. The first ID isn’t mine. My friend gave it to me,” the criminal complaint stated.

Scout was charged with two misdemeanors – criminal impersonation and breaking the open container law – and released without bail on Tuesday. A court date has been set for July 31.

Charley Gallay/Getty

Welcome to LiL Bloombergs’ Nanny State.
Btw hope Willis fourth kid takes after the mommy in the looks dept.

OMG, she has the same potato head as her sister Willis!

Poor thing looks like Mr. Potato Head! Demi and Bruce should pay for her to get an extensive face overhaul. A plastic surgeon could work wonders.

wolf gang.

WOW!
1.) this does not surprise me, the kids actually seem like stereotype celeb kids. Spoiled brats
2) In terms of looks they all look like Rumor,sad cuz both parents are attractive but the girls take too much after Dad :/ so eww, too masculine

She looks worse than than the other 2 girls. And that name of Scout! No wonder the poor kid was drinking beer underage.

SHE IS THE UGLIEST THING EVER!!

Looks like a young Adam Sandler

stephanie @ 06/05/2012 at 3:53 pm

que vieja tan culera!!!!

siennagold @ 06/05/2012 at 3:54 pm

She looks like Jay Leno’s daughter.

What is the drinking age in the USA? 20 years is underaged?

Ugh this kind of thing happens all the time, the only reason its a big deal is because it’s Demi and Bruces kid!! I’m sure MOST kids start drinking way before they are of legal age and I live in Canada where 18 is the legal limit. The USA should lower their limit to 18, if your old enough to vote or get married you should be old enough to have a drink!!!!!!!!!

If they ever remake “Hocus Pocus” the 3 Willis sisters could play the 3 witches.

@emm:
completely agree with you.

@ck: Hahah omg these comments are making me die laughing. Omg poor girl, we are making fun of her for something she has no control over…but it is true, girl got smacked with the ugly stick.

@Dave From Canada:

She’s not a kid, she’s 20-year old adult. In most countries she could drink beer since the age of 18 or even 16. Breaking the law isn’t praiseworthy and using fake ID in front of police officer is just stupid but you wrote about beer specifically and I can’t believe anyone could be seriously offended by the fact that 20-year old woman was drinking beer. Probably about 90% of American 20-year olds know how alcohol tastes like, despite the official rules that let them vote, drive, get married etc. but won’t let them drink.

I hate to say it but boy she sure has a strange shaped jaw or something. Her head is strange and way to large. Poor thing.

So what? The 21 thing is ridiculous anyway and she is not doing anything that most college student have not done or even most people commenting this! The UK system is so much better. You’re even allowed to drink from 5, supervised of course, under parental watch. Then at 18 without. The teen drinking epidemic is no worse there. When do you want kids to be adults, 18 or 21? US make up your mind

An another “beautiful” girl (oh ironie!)

Carbon Copy @ 06/05/2012 at 4:44 pm

Who cares? Althought I have to say that the Willis girls are unfortunate in the looks department.

@Jo: I agree with you 100%. If one is old enough to die for their country, they should be old enough to drink alcohol!

BTW…the age thing has nothing to do with it really…you can’t drink beer on the subway. My cousin is 23 and got a ticket. You can argue whether it’s ok for people to be drinking beer on the subway, but thinking it’s probably not a good thing for society.

Oi, can’t believe she’s Demi’s daughter. Demi’s so pretty.

All their kids are simply weird looking!!

In Sweden u are allowed to drink alcohol at the age of 18. But ur not allowed to BUY alcohol until u are 20.

Some of you people don’t know what you are talking about. You cannot have an open alcoholic container in NYC, much less on a subway. People do, but you run the risk of being caught. I’ve gotten pulled off a train and ticketed for putting a bag on an empty seat in a nearly empty train. Plus she was dumb enough to show a fake ID. Just the fact that she had presence of mind to do that shows she is a total spoiled brat.

A mess just like her mother.

I’m not really surprised that she’s drinking or that she has fake id. All college kids have/do that. I’m more surprised that according to People mag that she goes to Brown. I thought only smart people can go there. She doesn’t really strike me as one of ‘em nerds.

Dumbass! Showing a bouncer a fake ID is not that big of a deal, but showing it to a cop is not the brightest thing to do. And you go to Brown?

I legitimately thought that was Jimmy Kimmel in drag.

seriously @ 06/05/2012 at 5:53 pm

Not a big deal to drink beer at 20, but don’t lie to the police!

Despite what you read on this comment page earlier on, Nineteen (19) is the legal drinking age in Canada. 21 in the U.S.A. is waiting too long and being unrealistic. I don’t drink, myself, and don’t encourage it BUT you have to be realistic and realize that college and university kids are going to drink.

Wow. They made some weird looking kids. No wonder they got a divorce

i can’t believe she attends Brown University?! It’s good to have celebrity parents, huh?

You’re all disgusting. This is an innocent girl. Where do you get off trashing her looks?

The drinking age is pathetically high at 21, #11.

Agreed, #12.

You should never have nee ticketed for that and it was a worth a shot on her part, #27.

You don’t even know her, #29 and #35.

all you have to do is go on cobrasnake to see all the willis kids drunk/high of their as*s.

I truly can’t believe all the negativity on this girls looks.. srsly would love to see how you all look. Stuck on appearances much?

Waffen SS @ 06/05/2012 at 9:50 pm

What’s your problem ? She is beautiful!!@Mimi:

I really don't get it..... @ 06/05/2012 at 9:53 pm

Wow, I would NOT judge them if they decided to get plastic surgery….I just sounded so superficial right now. ::breathes into paper bag::

Hey LaCroix! Your stuck on hating kstew. Since when were you a fan of a spoiled brat who got famous because of nepotism? Are you also a Emma Watson fan? The connection is there.

Scout is the sexiest and gorgeous girl. Why people are so envy on her. She has a beautiful face, sexy eyes, and gorgeous body…. She will have a good future.

Fake ID, Pakistani beer, NYC; all Obama omens. Who once traveled to off limits ‘Pakistani’ using his Indonesian papers.

emm @ 06/05/2012 at 3:58 pm #12

1. I accidentally ‘upped’ you. So you really should have ’29′ ups.

2. MOST people do not drink underage. That is a lie.

3. And if they do drink underage it is still ILLEGAL!

Why do all their daughters have that huge chin, so long. I look at pics of Bruce and Demi and they don’t have big faces like that. And they do all look like Mr. Potato Head. Sorry girls.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 06/06/2012 at 10:52 am

OMG, looking like her f*king dad!

She just wanted to be in tabloids.. you know, it’s time already. haha

A head only a mother could love.

I’m from Europe and we start drinking when we’re like 14 and I don’t know anyone here charged with DUI or being an alcoholic…21 is too old to start drinking and partying!

dying laughing @ 06/06/2012 at 1:22 pm

She’s missing the Mr. Potato Head mustache. Did she eat it? Maybe it’s still in the box.

dying laughing @ 06/06/2012 at 1:23 pm

She could definitely play Woola in John Carter 2.

@@39: Hey whatever your names is I don’t like KStew’s acting but I never am stuck on beauty. KStew is attractive in a ghetto kind of way :D

lonelyboy @ 06/06/2012 at 3:57 pm

Her head could feed an Irish family for a year!

how do you fix that face with plastic surgery? you’d have to shave down the jawbone, rearrange her mouth, lower her nose, it would be like the game Operation.

that was a bad mix of two good looking people making some ugly kids

I`m surprised that all their kids have these huge heads. I never really noticed this issue with Demi or Bruce? How come all of them are so unfortunate looking with their huge heads?

Poor thing looks like Bruce William in drag!!! Joe can you have sch good looking parents well at least demi and Bruce isn’t exactly ugly but scout looks a mess lmfao

@Dave From Canada:
Exactly. The US is too “protective” and obviously doesn’t understand that the majority age is 18. The fact that the drinking age is that high is just going to encourage more drinking. If you’re called an adult at 18, then you should drink at 18. If not, then we shouldn’t even be called adults until we’re 21.

@BEAN:
Yes, I know. its pathetic. But people are going to do it anyways. The US thinks its such a great idea, when all it does is encourage and infuriate 18 year old “adults”. (If you’re in the US, hardly. Hah)

Crazy , Foolish and SHAMEFUL….