Alexander Skarsgard: Stanley Cup with Ellen Page!

Alexander Skarsgard: Stanley Cup with Ellen Page!

Alexander Skarsgard and Ellen Page step out together to cheer on the L.A. Kings at Staples Center on Wednesday (June 6) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old True Blood heartthrob drove his 25-year-old The East co-star to catch Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Kings and the N.J. Devils.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

The East is a drama about a contract worker who is tasked with infiltrating an anarchist group, only to find herself falling for its leader. The film is set to hit theaters later this year.

alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 01
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 02
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 03
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 04
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

hot as usual. <3

I love that they’re still friends :)

@joy: loll.. i can only imagine what they’d say if she wasn’t.

I love Ellen, Alex could do worse than date a smart, talented person like her. Though she’s fairly teeny at just over 5 feet. He’d really have to bend down. Much better than some vapid woman using him for fame though if he did pick someone like that. I like that he’s friends with his co-workers. I also like that he is a fan of sports and supports teams.

Disney Villainess @ 06/06/2012 at 11:40 pm

Awww, these pics are cute but weird at the same time.:)

DailyNightly @ 06/06/2012 at 11:41 pm

In the third picture on the bottom, Ellen is walking with someone else. Looks like a group outing to me. Think JJ may have cropped the photo a bit to make this outing look like a date.

Texas Swede @ 06/06/2012 at 11:55 pm

It proves he is respected and liked by the people he works with. He makes friends and keeps in touch with them on every set he works on. That is something to be admired.

And que retarded rumours about them dating and what not in 3…2…1…..

Cute. I don ‘t know I looked at more pics on newscom and I can’t put finger on it but why does Alex most of time looks like he got caught? Strange pup but he still turns me on. What can I say.

Bummed my Rangers got knocked out of theplayoffs. :(

You know maybe she’s not gay afterall. I was going with rumours which we all know is not always 100% accurate.

Disney Villainess @ 06/07/2012 at 12:19 am

@hmmmmmmm: LOL, Yesss. He looks so stiff and rigid, I can use him as a f*ckin’ surf board. It’s very strange.

if she is gay why have we never seen her with a gf?

I love his car! He is such a hottie and she’s a cutie herself. Gay or not they will still be linked together. It’s a given.

@14- I don’t know if I am answering myself or someone else but my answer is I don’t know.

Fassy Fan @ 06/07/2012 at 1:01 am

I don’t know if these lesbian rumors are true.. but someone told me she was dating Ben Foster.

he has such a charisma! I don’t usually like blonde guys but there’s something about him that’s just hot! it makes sense that these 2 are hanging out since they’re both pretty intelligent and interesting people.

uhhhhohhhh @ 06/07/2012 at 1:29 am

@DailyNightly: The person has a clearance badge so I think its safe to say he/she works for the place.

@Nika:

they’re working on the same film called The East

@Fassy Fan:

maybe it’s true,they hung out alot during the x-man period,and they even went out several times

date time @ 06/07/2012 at 2:18 am

I think it’s a date! there isn’t a swedish group/friends. she is young and a co-stars so he probably want date her! everybody knows he likes dates his young co-stars

lol My love for both Ellen and Alex made me all kinds of giddy when I saw this post. I mean if they were a thing it would be hella weird! But ALL kinds of awesome! Heeeeheeee

So, now you erase all the comments you don’t like?

Get that diqq Alex!!! wait….

they are dating @ 06/07/2012 at 4:22 am

she is not lesbian i see on google she dates guys
and this looks like a date

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All