Alexander Skarsgard: Stanley Cup with Ellen Page!

Alexander Skarsgard: Stanley Cup with Ellen Page!

Alexander Skarsgard and Ellen Page step out together to cheer on the L.A. Kings at Staples Center on Wednesday (June 6) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old True Blood heartthrob drove his 25-year-old The East co-star to catch Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Kings and the N.J. Devils.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

The East is a drama about a contract worker who is tasked with infiltrating an anarchist group, only to find herself falling for its leader. The film is set to hit theaters later this year.

alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 01
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 02
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 03
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 04
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 05

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

hot as usual. <3

I love that they’re still friends :)

@joy: loll.. i can only imagine what they’d say if she wasn’t.

I love Ellen, Alex could do worse than date a smart, talented person like her. Though she’s fairly teeny at just over 5 feet. He’d really have to bend down. Much better than some vapid woman using him for fame though if he did pick someone like that. I like that he’s friends with his co-workers. I also like that he is a fan of sports and supports teams.

Disney Villainess @ 06/06/2012 at 11:40 pm

Awww, these pics are cute but weird at the same time.:)

DailyNightly @ 06/06/2012 at 11:41 pm

In the third picture on the bottom, Ellen is walking with someone else. Looks like a group outing to me. Think JJ may have cropped the photo a bit to make this outing look like a date.

Texas Swede @ 06/06/2012 at 11:55 pm

It proves he is respected and liked by the people he works with. He makes friends and keeps in touch with them on every set he works on. That is something to be admired.

And que retarded rumours about them dating and what not in 3…2…1…..

Cute. I don ‘t know I looked at more pics on newscom and I can’t put finger on it but why does Alex most of time looks like he got caught? Strange pup but he still turns me on. What can I say.

Bummed my Rangers got knocked out of theplayoffs. :(

You know maybe she’s not gay afterall. I was going with rumours which we all know is not always 100% accurate.

Disney Villainess @ 06/07/2012 at 12:19 am

@hmmmmmmm: LOL, Yesss. He looks so stiff and rigid, I can use him as a f*ckin’ surf board. It’s very strange.

if she is gay why have we never seen her with a gf?

I love his car! He is such a hottie and she’s a cutie herself. Gay or not they will still be linked together. It’s a given.

@14- I don’t know if I am answering myself or someone else but my answer is I don’t know.

Fassy Fan @ 06/07/2012 at 1:01 am

I don’t know if these lesbian rumors are true.. but someone told me she was dating Ben Foster.

he has such a charisma! I don’t usually like blonde guys but there’s something about him that’s just hot! it makes sense that these 2 are hanging out since they’re both pretty intelligent and interesting people.

uhhhhohhhh @ 06/07/2012 at 1:29 am

@DailyNightly: The person has a clearance badge so I think its safe to say he/she works for the place.

@Nika:

they’re working on the same film called The East

@Fassy Fan:

maybe it’s true,they hung out alot during the x-man period,and they even went out several times

date time @ 06/07/2012 at 2:18 am

I think it’s a date! there isn’t a swedish group/friends. she is young and a co-stars so he probably want date her! everybody knows he likes dates his young co-stars

lol My love for both Ellen and Alex made me all kinds of giddy when I saw this post. I mean if they were a thing it would be hella weird! But ALL kinds of awesome! Heeeeheeee

So, now you erase all the comments you don’t like?

Get that diqq Alex!!! wait….

they are dating @ 06/07/2012 at 4:22 am

she is not lesbian i see on google she dates guys
and this looks like a date

On the X17 video OMG did he just leave her to deal with the paps and fans by herself? I am so disappointed and shocked lol!

trying to make a mental picture of them having sweet sex after the game… yeah, that be hot…

@karl: omg karl, shut up plz

@uranus:

I cant, its the height difference see.

@karl: OK I’ll have to agree with you, if I’m honest I have a size kink, but they’re so weird together

omg, she must be sore lmao

@uranus: Get that vajay Ellen, wait…. :P

DailyNightly @ 06/07/2012 at 7:44 am

@uhhhohhhh
@they are dating

Looks like they were there by themselves by at the video@they are dating provided! Thanks!

LoL he fuc.ks every actress/model in HW…maybe this is why he went from sweden to HW lol because he already fuc.k every girl in sweden so he need to change country

If they’re dating I can die in pleace :) *keeping my fingers crossed for them to be dating*

The fck is this, if they’re bearding for each other is too obvious, and the height difference is too funny. I approve of this union.

@lmao: it looks really a date to me since they were there by themselves. No swedish posse no keith…only alex and ellen! i’m surprised :O it’s definitely a date

ellen likes them hug @ 06/07/2012 at 7:54 am

Yeah that

this giant @ 06/07/2012 at 7:56 am

I think I love him more than I already did.

Like MK would say, are you pulling my ****, people?

This is so confusing, I wonder who’s the top and who’s the bottom, so many questions.

Alex you go boy!!! He got it like that . I love Ellen .

@hmmmm: Because she’s really private? And not really a pap magnet?

And the trolls really out in force this morning.

No mystery @ 06/07/2012 at 8:36 am

She’s Canadisn, he’s Swedish it’s hockey.

Ellen was also seen going to the Kings game on Tuesday with her friend and past costar Alia Shawkat – by themselves, *gasp*. By all this stupid logic that they’re seen alone at a sporting event = they must be dating, then the same could be applied to Ellen and Alia. Don’t read so much into it! Probably Ellen had tickets to each of the games and invited her friends who were available to go.

@No mystery: That’s sort of what I figured (engaging in national stereotypes here): Swedes and Canadians pretty much have to like hockey, it’s law, right? :)

Texas Swede @ 06/07/2012 at 9:09 am

@Uhm: I think the extra ticket thing is probably right. Hence no posse.

He has a Hammarby flag on his rear view mirror!! Haha!!

Wonder if they went to the Abbey for consolation brews…..

Ellen has tickets to the cup finals. She’s been with other people at other games and she’s a low key person. I seriously doubt this was a date. She’s busy talking on her phone for half the photos and in the picture of them in the stands there is no romantic language whatsoever.

Lainey has lots of pics of them at the game. LOL at how expressive they both are. Good fans!

@Macy: The picture with both of them with their hands on their heads is fantastic!!

@Lilla:
Yeah I’m guessing that’s after LA was losing.

@Macy: Celebitchy has a post up now, too.

Texas Swede @ 06/07/2012 at 11:05 am

@Lilla: Loyal to the last. We are fans of a true fan boy. I love it.

@Texas Swede: He really is a fan boy. Which is really why I want to see him at a Cubs game.

@Macy: Probably, great pictures though :)

@Texas Swede, you can take the fan boy out of Sweden…Haha!

they went to the CM after the game—–>popcandy video

This makes me happy @ 06/07/2012 at 11:54 am

They obviously had a good time at the CM Alex was smiling that is great I love Ellen page.
For once at least it ain’t Some god dam blonde model he is departing with. And no I don’t think it was a date just glad to see a different women in his company without his swedish clan.

Alex and Ellen finishing up on the east editing or whatever. Ellen- ” Hey Alex , I got a ticket for the LA Kings game tonight wanna go” Alex- “Hell yeah. Sure let’s go” After game it’s Miller time.

If you watch the video, they drove together in Alex’s porsche and left together. They just starred in a movie together.

@Macy #51- I agree and those pictures are so funny. Everyone was really into it.

@N: We know that. Are you saying that this is all publicity for a movie that has no release date, or are you saying something else?

@LOLOL:

yes, cant have sex with a empty stomach…

@hmmmmmmm: ‘It’s Miller time’!! Haha love it!!

It's adorable @ 06/07/2012 at 1:49 pm

Omg Alexander and Ellen how cute, it’s great to see them out what a nice surprise :) :) he looked really happy
please I do not want Alexander with that Russian actress? Who was w/ maroon,Adrian lavine someone on YouTube posted a comment saying it looked like her and leaving with her at the party. :(. nooooooooooooo

Alexander please date Ellen page she is so cute and talented.

@It’s adorable:
Anna V. hook up on this event with Jared Leto …

@It’s adorable: It wasn’t Anne V in that video from last month, that woman was an unknown. Anne V’s well known enough that’d have come out by now.

Ellen has made no statement (and why should she) but she’s believed to be lesbian, so she’s probably not going to be dating AS.

Disney Villainess @ 06/07/2012 at 3:21 pm

@Nika: “he has such a charisma! I don’t usually like blonde guys but there’s something about him that’s just hot!”

I feel the same way:), he gives off this certain swagnetic force, I can’t even explain.

@Macy:#52, Those pics are so f*ckin adorable and it looks like they genuinely enjoyed themselves. I’m SoHappy.:)

Waite for your own car Alex @ 06/07/2012 at 4:18 pm

I watched the video where Ellen was collecting alexanders car, she had the ticket in her hand why? Why couldn’t Alex collect his car and she was waiting for alex
that is not cool of Alex she was harassed, with camaras shoved in her face she looked uncomfortable and lost and she was a good sport with patience i felt sorry for ellen
and alex disappeared I don’t care where he went ? he should have manned up took a protective stance of Ellen and waited with her even if it meant having the cameras shoved in his face (sorry price of fame Alex,) while his car was being brought around by the valet,
look at how heptic it was at the game
So Alex was not cool guy this time around and no Alex is not perfect and I will be thumbed down for finding a fault In the video
I just felt he was in the wronge it his car so he should Waite for it not the other way round.

And he did that with the village idiot outing Kate bos and Lisa larsson waited for his car :(

@Waite for your own car Alex: You know that this is a completely different situation than the one for the Village Idiot?

For the love of @ 06/07/2012 at 4:43 pm

@Waite for your own car Alex:
Maybe Alex had to pee he was drinking beer and he gave her the ticket to get the car and get in and not wait. Which she didn’t she waited outside and took pics with paps so don’t feel too sorry. Plus he there of pics with him with fans probably pee got out stopped and then went out again the car was there so she didn’t have to wait outside.

@For the love of: That’s my interpretation, it wasn’t like he was there and not near her, she probably was like ‘go to the bathroom, etc, I’ll wait for the car’. It’s not as if he abandoned her. She didn’t look that uncomfortable. I know we like to over interpret grainy gossip videos, but there are times when it gets to be bit much.

@Waite for your own car Alex: She didn’t look uncomfortable to me, just a bit surprised by all the attention. And how do you know she didn’t offer to wait for the car while he had to go pee or something?

Texas Swede @ 06/07/2012 at 5:44 pm

@Waite for your own car Alex: They went oh her VIP tickets so I am assuming it was her VIP parking pass as well. It appears she went to the wrong place at the fence to pick up the car as well. Alex probably headed the right way, turned around and could not find her in the crowd.

Those people taking pics and asking for autographs were not from VIP exit. Somehow she walked past the barrier. Security should have escorted her back to safe territory.

OMG! Ellen would be lost in Skarsgard´s family…

@Texas Swede: It’s not as if he was with her, saw the paps and ran the other way (which he did with KB).

Texas Swede @ 06/07/2012 at 6:54 pm

@ladybug: Exactly.

“Anna and I walked in on naked Alex banging Yvetta [in season 3] for about a hundred takes, and Alex is Swedish and comfortable, and after a while he’s walking around naked and it’s just like, whatever. That day, whenever we needed to refer to his most private of parts, for some reason we were calling it IKEA because he’s Swedish.” – Kristin Bauer van Straten in EW

@#73: I’m with you, I find it absolutely appalling that Alex left Ellen to fend for herself with all the paps present. She didn’t have a clue where he was. Man up! It’s so not cool.

Awww – That’s how we’d look together!!! LOL (Yeah, I’m a shortie patortie!!)
I think they’d be cute together if they were dating, but I think they’re just friends who made a movie together, and she was like, “hey you’re a hockey fan?, wanna go to the cup final??”. Anyway, she’s a step up. She’s not a ****** famewhore, she’s very private. I’d like it if they’d get together!

@Awful: You must be watching an entirely different video. There’s no evidence that he ‘left’ her at all. This isn’t criticism, this is made up nitpicking.

@Jen, they are cute together, but more of a friends/big brother-little sister way (the matching shoes are cute/weird).

there are pics of Ellen at the airport in april and she is wearing the same chucks so I guess that are the shoes she got with he on her trip. A lot of people have chucks and Alex has been wearing his since february so coincidence is all.

Maybe AS was delayed getting to his car because he was trying to get Taylor Steven’s phone number.

@#85: Give me a break! He wouldn’t walk next to her walking into the Staple Center and strategized his exit! He isn’t new to this.

@shoes: Oh, I know the Chucks are popular now. They probably looked at each other shoes and started laughing.

@Awful, still not watching the same video, are you? She was the one walking in front of him.

Disturbed.... @ 06/07/2012 at 8:06 pm

The sight of those two together with potential of it being more than friends is just disturbing to me! She’s ten years younger than him and like 14 inches shorter than him…how does that even work? They look odd together and I can’t see it lasting if it’s more than just friends hanging out!

I don’t get some of the comments. She’s lost? She doesn’t know where she is? WTF?! Uh, she’s been at BOTH home games for the Kings. She went to the one on Monday with another friend and they took valet also. She knows where she is for f*ck’s sake!! Good grief, some people will make anything up to have a mountain out of a molehill! It’s HER parking pass, not his, she’s the one with the playoff season tickets not him so yes SHE would be the one getting them in and out. *slaps forehead*

@Disturbed….: The height thing can present issues, but it’s only a 10 year age difference, not a big deal.

I doubt this is anything other than friends thing: a Swede and a Canadian doing their national duty and watching hockey.

Wow! Just wow!! I wake up from a nice drug induced sleep (hehehe ) and kaboom! All sort of nuttiness! This entire outing could have been planned while they were filming, no?

@chelle: No, this is the NHL finals, so it wasn’t known that the Kings would be in the Finals back in November. As already mentioned, she’s already taken another friend to Game 3, and probably knows that he also likes hockey and invited him for Game 4 (which since they lost, he’s probably a bad luck charm and won’t be going again should they have another game in LA /joking). Which is also why there wasn’t a group, she’d not have many extra to share, they’re too precious.

How’s the knee?

@Macy: trolls gotta troll.

Whycantipost @ 06/07/2012 at 8:54 pm

Michael Vartan and Meredith Monroe were also there (MM sat next to Ellen). Didn’t realize it until I stopped laughing at all the weird faces and poses they were making xD

Think it was a co-workers/friends thing. Not really a date, since Skars never goes out in the open with women he dates (especially not at crowded events like this), unless he is forced xD And he always looks miserable when he does, and now he doesn’t. (not really good proof, but ok hahaha, just don’t get the love-vibe here). I like Ellen, did an awesome job in Hard Candy (and Juno of course), so if it would be true, I would really approve xD. She seems like a nice, down to earth person, likes to have fun, casually dressed and not high maintenance. Just like SkarsxD

Whycantipost @ 06/07/2012 at 8:57 pm

@Macy:

I’m with ya. She doesn’t seem uncomfortable, signing autographs, talking to the paps, she seems very relaxed, like ‘it’s all part of the job, just cooperate and make the best of it’.
Maybe Skars left her alone for a while because he was saying goodbye to people, or because he ran into someone familiar (I see this in every video of him, he is always walking somewhere, stopping because he recognizes someone, starts talking etc etc.) Same happened in the Lucy Griffiths video, he was talking to someone/shouting something, the group walked away and Lucy had to alert him they were leaving and basically drag him away xD

Whycantipost @ 06/07/2012 at 9:00 pm

#96; to add; with Lucy-video I mean the one where everyone said they were holding hands, when really (at least what I saw in it) she was alerting him by grabbing his arm.

If someone already said this, I’m sorry, but maybe he got held up taking pictures & signing autographs. It happens.

@ladybug: it’s great as long as I stay off of it. I only have to do that for 2 weeks then therapy then back to work! I hate sitting around. It makes me feel useless.
I figured maybe she said something about season passes and he was interested and then the finals were what they went to…. kinda like football passes I’m assuming.

@Whycantipost:
She wasn’t uncomfortable. She was talking to the paps and answering questions, and taking photos with people not slinking away and frantically looking for help. Some people will look for anything to make Alex look like a bad “date”, which it most likely wasn’t.

@Whycantipost: @Lilla: If you look at the video, and the stills as he’s leaving, he looks likes he’s trying get back to her as soon as possible, so whatever happened-bathroom break, he was talking to someone-it was something she knew about. and wasn’t upset by.
It’s not as if people don’t do that sort of thing in real life-go get/wait for a car ahead off the people they’re with.

@chelle, whatever the arrangement, the offer was very nice, to both Alia Shawkat (who went Monday) and to Alex. LA loves their winners and whether or not Alex is Kings fan, getting to see a Finals game is a big thing for a hockey fan.

@Whycantipost: No, no, he and Lucy are secretly dating! (I shudder to think what that commenter is going to do after Episode one airs).

Michael K at Dlisted has his usually naught/funny take on this, I tried to link, but got moderated.

Whycantipost @ 06/07/2012 at 9:39 pm

@ladybug:

Hahha yeah, read the D-listed-post! Michael is always soo naughty xD
And yeah.. after the first episode.. Ugh.. Probably a LOT of dating rumors 0.-

@ladybug: @Whycantipost: Oh I can’t wait to see all of those comments after episode 1.

They look to be friendly but not romantic at all.

2nd try due to moderation:

oh yeah baby

CK you did good. :)

bahha black sheep @ 06/08/2012 at 1:14 am

Ellen is 100% gay, eonline confirmed it over a year ago :)

@bahha black sheep:
Yeah cause eonline is sooooooo reliable

@Whycantipost: Dating rumors, plus angst if they’re sookie/eric shippers, along the lines of ‘wow, Eric moved on quickly’. Plus lamenting, wailing,gnashing of teeth, that sort of thing.

I don’t mind the CK ad, he looks great, but one of these days we’ll get a non-brooding photo shoot. I hope.

AS timed his exit so he could get to his car and bolt out of there. EP paid the price of dealing with paps. Walking in he lagged behind EP.
The CK ad is too photoshopped.

@ladybug: So we are going to here them together again after the 1st espisode . {Lucy} oh boy ! Did you get to see it yet / i hope it will be a very good season . I love the show .

@Strange: Reviewers got the the first four episodes and some are publishing somewhat spoilerish reviews. But they really didn’t go into Lucy/Eric relationship past the first episode

Wow ! Thanks for letting me know . Can’t wait until sunday . .

@Ladybug I forgot to reply my answer to you . Please look at no .113 thanks again .

@Strange: Of course, all reviews/spoilers should be taken with a grain of salt until the episode actually airs.
Though I doubt that the TB people will have either Eric or Bill being all sad, emo and lonely after Sookie dumps them.

@ladybug: hasn’t Skars said himself Eric loves his “sister ” anyway?

According to Deadline .com the part in film The great Wall went to Benjamin Walker . Alex didn’t get it .

@chelle: Yes, he has.

@Strange, I’m not really that disappointed that he didn’t get the part in The Wall. The plot seem rather contrived. We’ve heard nothing about The Bullies, I wonder if that’s dead in the water for now.

@ladybug: It didn’t sound that exciting . Hopefully we will hear something better soon . I wish him the best , great actor . Alex too talented for something corny .

@ladybug: I still think he’s having a secret love affair with Betty White… ;)

Texas Swede @ 06/09/2012 at 2:06 am

@chelle: You and me both. Betty always has such a smile on her face.