Alexander Skarsgard: Stanley Cup with Ellen Page!

Alexander Skarsgard: Stanley Cup with Ellen Page!

Alexander Skarsgard and Ellen Page step out together to cheer on the L.A. Kings at Staples Center on Wednesday (June 6) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old True Blood heartthrob drove his 25-year-old The East co-star to catch Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Kings and the N.J. Devils.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

The East is a drama about a contract worker who is tasked with infiltrating an anarchist group, only to find herself falling for its leader. The film is set to hit theaters later this year.

alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 01
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 02
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 03
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 04
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 05

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

Ellen has tickets to the cup finals. She’s been with other people at other games and she’s a low key person. I seriously doubt this was a date. She’s busy talking on her phone for half the photos and in the picture of them in the stands there is no romantic language whatsoever.

Lainey has lots of pics of them at the game. LOL at how expressive they both are. Good fans!

@Macy: The picture with both of them with their hands on their heads is fantastic!!

@Lilla:
Yeah I’m guessing that’s after LA was losing.

@Macy: Celebitchy has a post up now, too.

Texas Swede @ 06/07/2012 at 11:05 am

@Lilla: Loyal to the last. We are fans of a true fan boy. I love it.

@Texas Swede: He really is a fan boy. Which is really why I want to see him at a Cubs game.

@Macy: Probably, great pictures though :)

@Texas Swede, you can take the fan boy out of Sweden…Haha!

they went to the CM after the game—–>popcandy video

This makes me happy @ 06/07/2012 at 11:54 am

They obviously had a good time at the CM Alex was smiling that is great I love Ellen page.
For once at least it ain’t Some god dam blonde model he is departing with. And no I don’t think it was a date just glad to see a different women in his company without his swedish clan.

Alex and Ellen finishing up on the east editing or whatever. Ellen- ” Hey Alex , I got a ticket for the LA Kings game tonight wanna go” Alex- “Hell yeah. Sure let’s go” After game it’s Miller time.

If you watch the video, they drove together in Alex’s porsche and left together. They just starred in a movie together.

@Macy #51- I agree and those pictures are so funny. Everyone was really into it.

@N: We know that. Are you saying that this is all publicity for a movie that has no release date, or are you saying something else?

@LOLOL:

yes, cant have sex with a empty stomach…

@hmmmmmmm: ‘It’s Miller time’!! Haha love it!!

It's adorable @ 06/07/2012 at 1:49 pm

Omg Alexander and Ellen how cute, it’s great to see them out what a nice surprise :) :) he looked really happy
please I do not want Alexander with that Russian actress? Who was w/ maroon,Adrian lavine someone on YouTube posted a comment saying it looked like her and leaving with her at the party. :(. nooooooooooooo

Alexander please date Ellen page she is so cute and talented.

@It’s adorable:
Anna V. hook up on this event with Jared Leto …

@It’s adorable: It wasn’t Anne V in that video from last month, that woman was an unknown. Anne V’s well known enough that’d have come out by now.

Ellen has made no statement (and why should she) but she’s believed to be lesbian, so she’s probably not going to be dating AS.

Disney Villainess @ 06/07/2012 at 3:21 pm

@Nika: “he has such a charisma! I don’t usually like blonde guys but there’s something about him that’s just hot!”

I feel the same way:), he gives off this certain swagnetic force, I can’t even explain.

@Macy:#52, Those pics are so f*ckin adorable and it looks like they genuinely enjoyed themselves. I’m SoHappy.:)

Waite for your own car Alex @ 06/07/2012 at 4:18 pm

I watched the video where Ellen was collecting alexanders car, she had the ticket in her hand why? Why couldn’t Alex collect his car and she was waiting for alex
that is not cool of Alex she was harassed, with camaras shoved in her face she looked uncomfortable and lost and she was a good sport with patience i felt sorry for ellen
and alex disappeared I don’t care where he went ? he should have manned up took a protective stance of Ellen and waited with her even if it meant having the cameras shoved in his face (sorry price of fame Alex,) while his car was being brought around by the valet,
look at how heptic it was at the game
So Alex was not cool guy this time around and no Alex is not perfect and I will be thumbed down for finding a fault In the video
I just felt he was in the wronge it his car so he should Waite for it not the other way round.

And he did that with the village idiot outing Kate bos and Lisa larsson waited for his car :(

@Waite for your own car Alex: You know that this is a completely different situation than the one for the Village Idiot?

For the love of @ 06/07/2012 at 4:43 pm

@Waite for your own car Alex:
Maybe Alex had to pee he was drinking beer and he gave her the ticket to get the car and get in and not wait. Which she didn’t she waited outside and took pics with paps so don’t feel too sorry. Plus he there of pics with him with fans probably pee got out stopped and then went out again the car was there so she didn’t have to wait outside.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All