Alexander Skarsgard: Stanley Cup with Ellen Page!

Alexander Skarsgard: Stanley Cup with Ellen Page!

Alexander Skarsgard and Ellen Page step out together to cheer on the L.A. Kings at Staples Center on Wednesday (June 6) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old True Blood heartthrob drove his 25-year-old The East co-star to catch Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Kings and the N.J. Devils.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

The East is a drama about a contract worker who is tasked with infiltrating an anarchist group, only to find herself falling for its leader. The film is set to hit theaters later this year.

alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 01
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 02
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 03
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 04
alexander skarsgard ellen page hockey 05

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

@For the love of: That’s my interpretation, it wasn’t like he was there and not near her, she probably was like ‘go to the bathroom, etc, I’ll wait for the car’. It’s not as if he abandoned her. She didn’t look that uncomfortable. I know we like to over interpret grainy gossip videos, but there are times when it gets to be bit much.

@Waite for your own car Alex: She didn’t look uncomfortable to me, just a bit surprised by all the attention. And how do you know she didn’t offer to wait for the car while he had to go pee or something?

Texas Swede @ 06/07/2012 at 5:44 pm

@Waite for your own car Alex: They went oh her VIP tickets so I am assuming it was her VIP parking pass as well. It appears she went to the wrong place at the fence to pick up the car as well. Alex probably headed the right way, turned around and could not find her in the crowd.

Those people taking pics and asking for autographs were not from VIP exit. Somehow she walked past the barrier. Security should have escorted her back to safe territory.

OMG! Ellen would be lost in Skarsgard´s family…

@Texas Swede: It’s not as if he was with her, saw the paps and ran the other way (which he did with KB).

Texas Swede @ 06/07/2012 at 6:54 pm

@ladybug: Exactly.

“Anna and I walked in on naked Alex banging Yvetta [in season 3] for about a hundred takes, and Alex is Swedish and comfortable, and after a while he’s walking around naked and it’s just like, whatever. That day, whenever we needed to refer to his most private of parts, for some reason we were calling it IKEA because he’s Swedish.” – Kristin Bauer van Straten in EW

@#73: I’m with you, I find it absolutely appalling that Alex left Ellen to fend for herself with all the paps present. She didn’t have a clue where he was. Man up! It’s so not cool.

Awww – That’s how we’d look together!!! LOL (Yeah, I’m a shortie patortie!!)
I think they’d be cute together if they were dating, but I think they’re just friends who made a movie together, and she was like, “hey you’re a hockey fan?, wanna go to the cup final??”. Anyway, she’s a step up. She’s not a ****** famewhore, she’s very private. I’d like it if they’d get together!

@Awful: You must be watching an entirely different video. There’s no evidence that he ‘left’ her at all. This isn’t criticism, this is made up nitpicking.

@Jen, they are cute together, but more of a friends/big brother-little sister way (the matching shoes are cute/weird).

there are pics of Ellen at the airport in april and she is wearing the same chucks so I guess that are the shoes she got with he on her trip. A lot of people have chucks and Alex has been wearing his since february so coincidence is all.

Maybe AS was delayed getting to his car because he was trying to get Taylor Steven’s phone number.

@#85: Give me a break! He wouldn’t walk next to her walking into the Staple Center and strategized his exit! He isn’t new to this.

@shoes: Oh, I know the Chucks are popular now. They probably looked at each other shoes and started laughing.

@Awful, still not watching the same video, are you? She was the one walking in front of him.

Disturbed.... @ 06/07/2012 at 8:06 pm

The sight of those two together with potential of it being more than friends is just disturbing to me! She’s ten years younger than him and like 14 inches shorter than him…how does that even work? They look odd together and I can’t see it lasting if it’s more than just friends hanging out!

I don’t get some of the comments. She’s lost? She doesn’t know where she is? WTF?! Uh, she’s been at BOTH home games for the Kings. She went to the one on Monday with another friend and they took valet also. She knows where she is for f*ck’s sake!! Good grief, some people will make anything up to have a mountain out of a molehill! It’s HER parking pass, not his, she’s the one with the playoff season tickets not him so yes SHE would be the one getting them in and out. *slaps forehead*

@Disturbed….: The height thing can present issues, but it’s only a 10 year age difference, not a big deal.

I doubt this is anything other than friends thing: a Swede and a Canadian doing their national duty and watching hockey.

Wow! Just wow!! I wake up from a nice drug induced sleep (hehehe ) and kaboom! All sort of nuttiness! This entire outing could have been planned while they were filming, no?

@chelle: No, this is the NHL finals, so it wasn’t known that the Kings would be in the Finals back in November. As already mentioned, she’s already taken another friend to Game 3, and probably knows that he also likes hockey and invited him for Game 4 (which since they lost, he’s probably a bad luck charm and won’t be going again should they have another game in LA /joking). Which is also why there wasn’t a group, she’d not have many extra to share, they’re too precious.

How’s the knee?

@Macy: trolls gotta troll.

Whycantipost @ 06/07/2012 at 8:54 pm

Michael Vartan and Meredith Monroe were also there (MM sat next to Ellen). Didn’t realize it until I stopped laughing at all the weird faces and poses they were making xD

Think it was a co-workers/friends thing. Not really a date, since Skars never goes out in the open with women he dates (especially not at crowded events like this), unless he is forced xD And he always looks miserable when he does, and now he doesn’t. (not really good proof, but ok hahaha, just don’t get the love-vibe here). I like Ellen, did an awesome job in Hard Candy (and Juno of course), so if it would be true, I would really approve xD. She seems like a nice, down to earth person, likes to have fun, casually dressed and not high maintenance. Just like SkarsxD

Whycantipost @ 06/07/2012 at 8:57 pm

@Macy:

I’m with ya. She doesn’t seem uncomfortable, signing autographs, talking to the paps, she seems very relaxed, like ‘it’s all part of the job, just cooperate and make the best of it’.
Maybe Skars left her alone for a while because he was saying goodbye to people, or because he ran into someone familiar (I see this in every video of him, he is always walking somewhere, stopping because he recognizes someone, starts talking etc etc.) Same happened in the Lucy Griffiths video, he was talking to someone/shouting something, the group walked away and Lucy had to alert him they were leaving and basically drag him away xD

Whycantipost @ 06/07/2012 at 9:00 pm

#96; to add; with Lucy-video I mean the one where everyone said they were holding hands, when really (at least what I saw in it) she was alerting him by grabbing his arm.

If someone already said this, I’m sorry, but maybe he got held up taking pictures & signing autographs. It happens.

@ladybug: it’s great as long as I stay off of it. I only have to do that for 2 weeks then therapy then back to work! I hate sitting around. It makes me feel useless.
I figured maybe she said something about season passes and he was interested and then the finals were what they went to…. kinda like football passes I’m assuming.

@Whycantipost:
She wasn’t uncomfortable. She was talking to the paps and answering questions, and taking photos with people not slinking away and frantically looking for help. Some people will look for anything to make Alex look like a bad “date”, which it most likely wasn’t.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All