Halle Berry: Custody Evaluation Clears Paris Move?

Halle Berry: Custody Evaluation Clears Paris Move?

Halle Berry catches a flight at JFK Airport on Tuesday (June 6) in New York City.

The 45-year-old actress may soon get permission to move to Paris with daughter Nahla after a custody evaluation showed she’s a better fit to take care of the 4-year-old rather than ex Gabriel Aubry.

“The evaluator did not question Gabriel‘s love for his daughter or her love for him, but the report does cast doubt on his ability to assume responsibility for the custody and care for the little girl,” according to TMZ.

If Halle‘s allowed to move to Europe, something Gabriel opposes, it’s “almost certain” he’d still be given visitation rights.

halle berry jfk departure 01
halle berry jfk departure 02
halle berry jfk departure 03
halle berry jfk departure 04

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
mlllllllllllle @ 06/06/2012 at 7:33 pm

Crazy how she looks so much younger.

WootenChristy @ 06/06/2012 at 7:44 pm

Crazy how she looks so much younger. my buddy’s ex-wife makes $86/hour on the internet. She has been fired for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $12766 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site CashLazy.*com
remove the *

I don’t understand people given her a bad time about this. Why should she halt her life just because the childs father will be staying in the US or Canada, whichever? As if ‘normal’ people don’t do this all the time……. These people actually have money!!! Gabriel should have no problems getting on a plane every week if he had the time to see Nahla or moving closer to Paris. I mean sorry but she’s been getting death threats since she was pregnant with Nahla. If she feels she will be happier elsewhere, and it will be safer for her and her child why not. I just hope hope hope very much things don’t fall flat with her and the French guy.

Gabe isn’t American anyway he’s French Canadian and all of his family are in Quebec so it’s not like a hardship for him to move to France and he already speaks the language.

That’s terrible to take that little girl away from the only home she’s even known — and away from her father.

Her father is French and works there often and will probably move there to boot. Who wouldn’t want to move to Paris?

She’s gonna regret all her hateful antics.

@BEAN:

First off like these “death threats” are going to stop if she moves to Paris anyone can get on a and go to Paris many stockers have fallowed celebrities to different countries. If she was so waited about her safety why has she never hired bodyguard? or move from her very public and paparazzi friendly Malibu home? As for this story it came right from Halle Berry PR people she been running to TMZ with info from day one.

is she pregnant?

Gabriel might be a drug addict. Read between the lines. I wouldn’t want my kid to be around a druggie, no matter how much the druggie loves her.

If he was a drug addict, Berry would have used that in court. No way the media wouldn’t find out about it. I think this has more to do with his anger issues, which probably has to do with this custody battle. I feel bad for Nahla. She loves her father, anyone can see that. I think it would be emotional damaging for Halle to move to another country. But just watch. If she is permitted to leave, I don’t give her and Olivier more than another year together.

TheRealMe @ 06/06/2012 at 8:17 pm

@pam:

What lines? There has never been an allegation of drug use made against him so I’m not sure where you’re getting your information from.

HHHHHHHHAAAAAA @ 06/06/2012 at 8:21 pm

CAN’T WAIT FOR HER TO LEAVE, PLEASE, WHAT A CRAZY NUT. HER DAUGHTER WILL LEARN THAT SHE JUST USE THIS MAN FOR HIS WHITE SKIN AND THEN GOT HIM OUT OF HER LIFE.

We all knew that was it all along, she used him.

Gabe is French Olivier is French Nahla is half French so what is the friggin problem? There is a large American ex-patriate community in France. I would sell a kidney to be able to move and study in France!

#13, yeah just like JLO tried to use Ben for his white skin to have a kid but he got her out of his life just in time.

WTF? Okay, my job is to literally supervise visitation between children and TRULY unfit parents – usually the father. I don’t know anything about Gabriel but he is one of the highest – if not the highest- paid male models and I can’t believe I even know this, but there is no evidence in their public court battles that suggest he is unfit to parent as a person.

The American judicial system never ceases to disappoint me. The rich and famous can buy all the ‘justice’ they want. Halle is very selfish cause it looks like she just picked him as a baby daddy so she can have a gorgeous child in Nahla,

Seventeen Is A Liar @ 06/06/2012 at 8:43 pm

Right liar. you have no job HALLI but to troll and cause mayhem and nasty discourse on this blog.

I loathe Halle Berry. Any mother who would keep a loving father from being in his daughter’s life is a selfish, narcissistic jerk.

Dayanara Torres @ 06/06/2012 at 8:49 pm

Yeah suki/Halli whatever you say troll. How is JLO doing these days? Still ignoring her children in favor of her teenage boyfriend. I loathe women like that who are selfish, narcisstic jerks.

She needs to take that poodle of her head. I never liked her but now after all this baby daddy drama i really hate her, what and ugly women. When her looks fade (and one day they will) all she will be left with is her personality, and god help her when that day comes.

Dayanara Torres @ 06/06/2012 at 8:52 pm

#21 Ditto for JLO. One day when her looks fade she will regret abandoning her twins in favor of a paid for boyfriend young enough to be her son. Bad enough that she broke up my marriage and forbid marc to see his children.

she looks better than any of you ever will so cut it out

@Todd: Lol ur @HHHHHHHHAAAAAA: Oh you know her or….

Let's Get Real @ 06/06/2012 at 9:14 pm

This is the type of a woman who gives woman a bad name. Gabriel CLEARLY loves his daughter so if she was a good mom she would have stayed closer by so they could maintain a regular father/daughter relationship. I’ve never sensed Halle really likes men and has major issues which she is projecting on her child. Money/celebrity is clearly the factor here in her winning this. It’s outrageous. What the hell is wrong with this judge? $$$$$

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All