Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: West Village Lovers!

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: West Village Lovers!

Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend Michael Polish share a kiss while out on Tuesday (June 5) in the West Village neighborhood of New York City.

The 29-year-old actress and her beau went for a stroll with their arms wrapped around each other.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

The day before, Kate wore Altuzarra‘s “Laal” dress as she attended a cocktail reception during the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish going for a stroll in the West Village…

kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 01
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 02
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 03
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 04
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 05
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 06
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 07
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 08
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 09
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 10

I sort of like her outfit. But the PDA is too try hard.

that kiss looks major awkward lol body language.

and what the hell is she wearing??

but i want her bag and sun glasses.

i love her outfit..

@Blah: Everything but the jacket is fine-the 80′s called and want the shoulder pads back.

WTF is she wearing?

@ladybug:

lol how?!?! its so 80′s and shoulder pads. the jacket is just hideous

@LOLLOL: I don’t like the jacket-but the rest of the outfit is perfectly acceptable-looks more like she’s headed for some meeting than out for a stroll.
But the ‘oh look, we just happened to be papped, let’s awkwardly kiss’ is what gets me. The outfit is secondary.

Put back Granny’s suit!
Is she dressed for a court date?
Dude, wash your damn hair!

Noooo, this isn’t staged at all….she’s so obvious.

These two pap happy @ssholes need to stop. Her outfit is too formal for a simple stroll, especially compared to his; it’s obvious she’s pushing product that will be on fashion sites. I’m so glad there are no vomit inducing shots like these with the tall man.

Love her sunglasses!

@10- always goes back to the tall man with you bunch. LOL.

What does she see in this guy, he is all creepy and bug eyed.

@Lois: I think the product is her. And the try-hard PDA is pretty vomit inducing.

@brenda: what does she see in him? He’s a ‘visionary’ director who apparently worships the ground she walks on and indulges her in all her famewhoring?

Whycantipost @ 06/06/2012 at 11:24 am

Love the bag and sunglasses.. But what the hell is up with the weird handholding (hands up in the air?) and hugging (arm around him and holding his arm)? Who walks around like that? And please stop showing off those rings.. Polish is holding is hand in an odd way all the time so we focus on it. Normal man puts his hand in his pocket, doesn’t hold it like that, all forced.
And this: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2671110/kate-bosworth-michael-polish-west-village-lovers-08/
Only thing missing is a bouquet and weddingdress, yes we see the rings guys!

Like clockwork, isn’t it? There’s Alex news, there’s Bosworth famewh*ring. She’s really quite amazing at it.
Also, she looks 40 here. Horrible outfit.

@16- please see #12 above

eeeeeewwwwwwww:(

Shoegal421 @ 06/06/2012 at 12:08 pm

She looks like she’s going door to door converting people in that outfit

@LOL: What of it?

@20- mmmmmm, so it’s okay now with the gang to mention Alex in a Bosworth post. Ha ha what a bunch of hypocrites.

Texas Swede @ 06/06/2012 at 1:21 pm

@Whycantipost:
Well I did not win the pot. It isn’t a trip to the vet. But I agree, we see the frickin rengs already. And we are very happy that the two of you are life partners. This means men are safe for a while. Thanks MP.

I really hope shoulder pads don’t come back!! The jacket would be so much better without them.

Texas Swede @ 06/06/2012 at 1:27 pm

@LOL: The way he is mentioned has a lot to do with it. Anonymity seems to be favored by KB stans. Cowardice is such a lovely trait.

If I wasn’t already in my corner I would go there ladybug. I promise. :)

She doesn’t look half bad there, though I agree with the comments about the jacket. The PDA is pretty darn obvious though. Ugh!

Why would they be kissing in public, I thought kissing in public is a taboo, that stuff should be kept private.

@24- Cowardice is such a lovely trait for those who use different names to defend the hyprocrisy with the lame excuse about the WAY he is mentioned. Priceless. The gang here is so entertaining.

Is she by any chance wearing Calvin Klein? Just wondering..

I think these two are well suited for each other.

yikes, I gotta say these are pretty cringe worthy.

Guess all the kissyface is supposed to undo the results of the screaming fight they had on the stage after the CFDA awards yesterday. Surely it’s dawning on him that she is a crazy *****.

She doesn’t look very happy :(

@donnadew: Thanks for the link :) Sounds to me like he could be a bit of a control freak. Yuck, I feel almost sorry for her :/

fashionista @ 06/06/2012 at 3:41 pm

Her outfit is very chic. My guess is she’s going to or coming from a meeting as it’s too dressy to wear on a stroll. I love the cut of the jacket and the structured shoulders. Shoulder pads are coming back into fashion but they’re not as large as the pads worn in the 80′s.
@Serena: I think Kate spotted the paps after the kiss, said something to MP, and they walked away. That’s probably why she’s not looking very happy in some pictures. Some people seem to think celebs are always aware when paps are around but that’s often times not true.

Is she modeling for a Target catalog or something?

danielik25 @ 06/06/2012 at 3:53 pm

This is one nasty cuople!

@Lilla: Sorry, the shoulder pads are already making a comeback. Hopefully it won’t be as bad as it was in the 80′s (I’m getting horrible Dynasty flashbacks).

@Bo, public kissing isn’t taboo, it just depends on the kiss and where it is. It’s not like he’s trying to suck her face off here, but it looks a bit obviously PDA here.

“reportedly controlling” = Bosworth didn’t get her way about something.

@Macy. Idk, his twitter is creepy. He’s not even following his own twin or his daughter, only Kate. I could see her finding his adoration after her time with Alex (who had his own life, ha ha) very attractive but after a while it might have turned a bit sour for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’ll start looking for his replacement soon tbh.

He creeps me out.

@Tanter:
See and I think she probably asked him to get a twitter to help promote her own needs, and he just agreed to do it because he likes her. He retweets other people’s stuff, and has coversations with others so it’s not like he has to follow people. I think basically he just did it to keep her happy because she likes to pimp herself out. She’s her own biggest fan.

@Macy: It might very well be the case. It’s certainly very obvious that she likes the attention. I guess they’re very well suited in that way but I must say I find him creepy.

@Tanter:
Oh for sure he’s creepy! LOL

piecesly.co.nr @ 06/06/2012 at 4:58 pm

DANG IT…THESE TWO NEED TO GAIN ALITTLE BIT OF MEAT. LIKE WTF. SHE’S BONE DRY SKINNY..AND HE’S BORDERLINE MANOREXIC..NOT CUTE.

Whycantipost @ 06/06/2012 at 5:02 pm

@Tanter:

Got a feeling this girl needs someone in her life who tells her what to do, if not, she just suddenly adopts the same type of personality/look/taste in music, movies etc as her beau. She seems like someone who needs a man who tells her he loves her everyday, holds her hand constantly and treats her like a princess. Polish seems to be a guy who loves to declare his love for her publically and therefore deal with her neediness and need for reassurance. I can understand why they are together.

She seems to desperately hold on to people, following them around, and when something better comes along she has a new person to idolize and imitate.

Eventhough I dislike Kate and her behavior, I hope Polish is good to her and not some abusive controlling creepfest. If he is, I hope she gets out and finally starts working on herself instead on focussing on the guys in her life like all the time. Just stay single for a while, get yourself together, spend money on a shrink instead of paps to shoot your pics, and stay out of the spotlight till you have landed some nice parts that deserve posts on websites.

Actually... @ 06/06/2012 at 5:11 pm

Eh, my main problem with the jacket isn’t the shoulder pads, it’s the complete lack of fit. But she seems to like black jackets with shapeless bodies, so I guess that’s just her esthetic.
Oh and the PDA is SO forced. Their public kisses are always *so* awkward. I’m not saying that they don’t get along in private, but when they kiss on cue for the paps they have zero chemistry.

@donnadew: Well, that explains this staged photo op mess. She has a habit of fighting in public. That said, if he is controlling, I hope she gets out before something happens.

@Jeannie: Where has she argued with her man in public?

i wonder if kate will got he the CK perfume launch as ALex is now the face of it?!

@Macy: I suspect that’s the case, though it looks rather strange. But it’s for her, and if he really wants to read someone else’s Twitter feed he’ll just go look for it.

@D, not this bf, the one before.

@fashionista: “i love the …structured shoulders” But she doesn’t need really structured shoulders or shoulder pads, it’s not a body part that needs enhancing. The shoulders make her look like a well dressed PeeWee American football player.

Actually... @ 06/06/2012 at 5:51 pm

@D: I’m not Jeannie, but me responding for her is just faster:
As donnadew posted in post #30, The New York Daily News reported that Kate and Michael publicly fought at CFDA Awards after-party
The actress and her filmmaker beau got into a heated — and very public — argument that lasted almost a half hour at an after-party for the Council of Fashion Designers of America awards.

When Polish, who reportedly has been “controlling” of Bosworth, reached out and yanked her arm to get attention, the two began arguing in plain sight of the natty crowd. Although the dance music drowned out much of their heated conversation, we did hear him yell “I’m sorry!” and Bosworth repeatedly bark “No!” as a large vein bulged in her forehead.

At one point she also snapped at Polish, “I was right over there!”

When the couple realized they were drawing stares from the dance floor, they took their tiff to a more discreet location near the nightspot’s service bar, where they lowered their voices but continued arguing.
Don’t worry though, they made up and started making out later. They don’t run hot and cold. Sheesh.

@ladybug:
Exactly, you don’t have to follow people on twitter for that. There’s nothing saying you have to follow anyone, unless you want constant updates on that person.

@ladybug: Thanks Ladybug.

@Actually…: Thanks Actually… Does anyone know who the source was for the NY Daily News?

@D: No, there is no source named. So, honestly, I’d take it with a grain of salt. The NYDN isn’t the Post, but it’s not that reliable,either.

@Macy, and it’s not as if he doesn’t interact with other people on twitter, they follow him, he doesn’t follow them. It does look odd, initially, I thought it was very odd, at first, but it’s probably much easier for him that way.

@D: Hi sorry, I just saw this. She has gotten into fights with friends & exes in public before. That’s all. The daily news isn’t the most accurate, so take the story with a grain of salt.

@ladybug:
Yes that’s what I said, he’s had conversations with others and retweeted their stuff so it’s not like he has it just to keep tabs on her. Trust me, she loves it that he only follows her.

@Jeannie: It’s entirely possible it did happen, and looking back at the article, the source appears to be one of the contributers to that column. However, you’d think with a fight that lasted 1/2 hour would have gotten more attention than just the NYDN.

Actually... @ 06/06/2012 at 8:05 pm

@ladybug:You’re right Ladybug, the article doesn’t say “an unnamed source said” thatthe had a fight, so it does imply that one of the authors saw it. (Good catch.)
A fight between a couple of stars would have gotten more attention, but a fight between the Boz and Molish? And because it was an award show anyone there besides gossip columnists are fashion insiders or outliers wanting to be insiders, and neither would want to risk being blacklisted. Especially considering Kate Bosworth fighting with her bf isn’t exactly juicy gossip.
Although as it was said, it is the NYDN, not the worst gossip source but still not the most reliable one either.

Texas Swede @ 06/06/2012 at 8:18 pm

@WHY CAN’T I POST

I think it was you that ask why their arms were up in the air like that. It does look like she is holding up his arm to make sure the rings show. Usually he has his hands in his pocket if his arm is not around her.

I don’t think the spat was because of a controlling issue. Her saying, “I was right over there.” sounds more like he could not find her where she was supposed to be and did not trust her. I think that is why he stays as close as possible all the time.

@donnadew: Interesting. I don’t feel sorry for her, what goes around comes around. And she wanted someone to kiss her *zz, this is part of the game.

Blackcat9 @ 06/06/2012 at 8:30 pm

Kate needs to give those KNEES a break! If anyone is controlling someone it’s Kate controlling MP! Kate was just pulling a tantrum!

These two are just insufferable…
Her outfit is fine, minus the huge jacket with those horrid shoulder pads…and as many have said before, Molish just creeps the hell out of me.

@ladybug: It wouldn’t surprise me if it did happen. Maybe it didn’t cause a lot of attention because people respected their privacy? Or maybe people have started to lose interest in her?

@Actually…: But even a 1/2 hour fight would have gotten attention, even if some of the gossip/fashion people didn’t know who they were.

Actually... @ 06/06/2012 at 9:22 pm

@ladybug: That depends on how long and loud the initial fight was (don’t forget to factor in that they were by the DJ at the dance floor so it would have been loud). If it was short and the “more discreet” location they went to was actually discreet then most people wouldn’t have noticed and just forgotten it in favor of enjoying the party. Someone would have had to actively choose to focus on them as opposed to everyone else. Which means a writer would have to decide that was better then talking to anyone else.
And personally, if I was there as a fashion person and I did notice, I still wouldn’t have said anything to a journalist/blogger. It just wouldn’t be worth the risk that it could somehow be traced back to me. No matter how big or spectacular the fight was.
Or it’s total bs that someone made up, who knows. Like most gossip that doesn’t have photographic evidence, it’s just a quick piece of fluff to laugh at.

They seem very happy together on June 5. So, regarding the argument at the CFDA Fashion Awards I say, “show me the pictures!”

@Actually…: I don’t think anyone would have to be worried about risking anything being traced back to them, waay too many people there for that. Plus, it’s the name of the game, giving little anonymous tidbits of guest behaviour, whether a guest or a staff person.

@Eresyn: he reminds me of the creepy child molester type on made for tv movie… all greasy answer sleazy.
They are sooo kissing for the paps it’s obvious. Does she not realize that it’s extremely obvious? I definitely threw up in my mouth over this crap!

Molish was probably keeping tabs on her to make sure she was rolling up bills in the bathroom while “studying her lines”. If you think about it there are no reports of public drunken or druggie behavior since she’s been with the life partner.

Correction: I forgot about the drunken/ druggie shots with RHW when she was standing with her foot grotequesely twisted. I still think Molish manages to keep that behavior somewhat in check but he can’t watch her all the time.

I meant to say that Molish was making sure she WASN’T rolling bills..but most of you are smart and probably got that. I dob’t think Molish is creepy just rather pathetic in that math club dork ( whom I mostly adore) that finally gets to date a cheerleader way. I somehow get the feeling that the women in MP’s world pretty much run the show hence his 14 year old having a very public twitter account.

Sunglasses @ 06/07/2012 at 12:23 am

does anyone know what brand and model her sunglasses are?
Thanks!

Actually... @ 06/07/2012 at 1:23 am

@ladybug: I think if they were actually trying to be discreet (and not pretending to be for show), then I could see how only one site would publish a story on it. You have to factor in that sites that she pays/favor her aren’t going to say anything negative. So someone would have to see the initial fight, follow them, and then make sure to tell a site that cares enough about Bosworth to publish a story about her, but doesn’t get paid by her or have someone on staff that favors her.
And then you have them doing the forced kiss on the street the next day, which they don’t normally do, even when they’re clearly trying to get paped. I’m leaning towards the story about the fight being real, but I totally understand if you’re still skeptical or don’t believe it.

@LOL: I don’t know what kind of ‘gang’ your obsessive imagination has cooked up, but if you think there’s some secret group of people following the same predetermined course of action towards gossip baits like KB… Oh, wait, that IS what you think. Do try and be more forward about your delusions in the future.

Actually... @ 06/07/2012 at 2:02 am

@Sunglasses: I know how much it sucks when you can’t ID something, so I just spent an embarassing amount of time (procrastinating/)looking through some of her old entries on Outfit Identifier, and no one has ID’d those glasses. You could try to contact them though and see if they know, or see if someone on The Purse Forum knows (I know it’s nominally for purses, but somone will probably know).

Unfortunately, every time the “tall man” has something going on (like the up-coming premiere of his HBO hit) these two capitalize on it. Not only do they do so, but this website does. It’s not funny, but rather pathetic that they must ride the tailcoat of someone else. It just proves that they have nothing going on, but using other people to keep themselves relevant. . Also, they are aware the pap’s there, because they called them. What do they do? Suck face. It’s as bad as taking a pic of KB nude, which just grossed everyone out. I guess the sex tape scandal will be next??

Why is she even mentioned on this site? Haven’t seen her in one film in a long, long time and still her face’s at every red carpet event. No need to talk about her on here, too.

Whycantipost @ 06/07/2012 at 9:06 am

@Texas Swede:

At first I thought maybe she means that he misbehaved while she stood 5 feet away and she was mad about that ‘I was standing right here’. But with the arm-yanking and the controlling behaviour thing.. Wow.. not good.
And yeah the showing off the rings.. very obvious.

She’s GORGEOUS!!!!! I’m really starting to like this couple. They’re obviously very happy together. Good for them.

No doubt the cardinal sin he committed that precipitated this fight was stepping between her and the paparazzi she hired, thus spoiling a shot or two. No wonder she pitched a fit.

I don’t think he controls her, just limits her druggy behavior. He might actually be a nice guy, but he sure isn’t anything in the looks department.

I like his looks! He looks and acts like a man!

Awwwww – they’re lovely.

Just Jared Jr
  1. Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, One Direction, & More to Headline iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014!
    JJJ is pumped after finding out the star-studded line-up for the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival!...
  2. Who is Ryan Dorsey? Meet Naya Rivera's New Husband!
    JJJ can’t lie – not only was Naya Rivera‘s recent wedding to longtime pal Ryan...
  3. Selena Gomez Treats Herself to Night Out with Cara Delevingne for 22nd Birthday Festivities
    Selena Gomez tries to keep a low profile as she makes her way back to her car on Tuesday evening...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »