Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: West Village Lovers!

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: West Village Lovers!

Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend Michael Polish share a kiss while out on Tuesday (June 5) in the West Village neighborhood of New York City.

The 29-year-old actress and her beau went for a stroll with their arms wrapped around each other.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

The day before, Kate wore Altuzarra‘s “Laal” dress as she attended a cocktail reception during the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish going for a stroll in the West Village…

kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 01
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 02
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 03
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 04
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 05
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 06
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 07
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 08
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 09
kate bosworth michael polish west village lovers 10

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Why would they be kissing in public, I thought kissing in public is a taboo, that stuff should be kept private.

@24- Cowardice is such a lovely trait for those who use different names to defend the hyprocrisy with the lame excuse about the WAY he is mentioned. Priceless. The gang here is so entertaining.

Is she by any chance wearing Calvin Klein? Just wondering..

I think these two are well suited for each other.

yikes, I gotta say these are pretty cringe worthy.

Guess all the kissyface is supposed to undo the results of the screaming fight they had on the stage after the CFDA awards yesterday. Surely it’s dawning on him that she is a crazy *****.

She doesn’t look very happy :(

@donnadew: Thanks for the link :) Sounds to me like he could be a bit of a control freak. Yuck, I feel almost sorry for her :/

fashionista @ 06/06/2012 at 3:41 pm

Her outfit is very chic. My guess is she’s going to or coming from a meeting as it’s too dressy to wear on a stroll. I love the cut of the jacket and the structured shoulders. Shoulder pads are coming back into fashion but they’re not as large as the pads worn in the 80′s.
@Serena: I think Kate spotted the paps after the kiss, said something to MP, and they walked away. That’s probably why she’s not looking very happy in some pictures. Some people seem to think celebs are always aware when paps are around but that’s often times not true.

Is she modeling for a Target catalog or something?

danielik25 @ 06/06/2012 at 3:53 pm

This is one nasty cuople!

@Lilla: Sorry, the shoulder pads are already making a comeback. Hopefully it won’t be as bad as it was in the 80′s (I’m getting horrible Dynasty flashbacks).

@Bo, public kissing isn’t taboo, it just depends on the kiss and where it is. It’s not like he’s trying to suck her face off here, but it looks a bit obviously PDA here.

“reportedly controlling” = Bosworth didn’t get her way about something.

@Macy. Idk, his twitter is creepy. He’s not even following his own twin or his daughter, only Kate. I could see her finding his adoration after her time with Alex (who had his own life, ha ha) very attractive but after a while it might have turned a bit sour for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’ll start looking for his replacement soon tbh.

He creeps me out.

@Tanter:
See and I think she probably asked him to get a twitter to help promote her own needs, and he just agreed to do it because he likes her. He retweets other people’s stuff, and has coversations with others so it’s not like he has to follow people. I think basically he just did it to keep her happy because she likes to pimp herself out. She’s her own biggest fan.

@Macy: It might very well be the case. It’s certainly very obvious that she likes the attention. I guess they’re very well suited in that way but I must say I find him creepy.

@Tanter:
Oh for sure he’s creepy! LOL

piecesly.co.nr @ 06/06/2012 at 4:58 pm

DANG IT…THESE TWO NEED TO GAIN ALITTLE BIT OF MEAT. LIKE WTF. SHE’S BONE DRY SKINNY..AND HE’S BORDERLINE MANOREXIC..NOT CUTE.

Whycantipost @ 06/06/2012 at 5:02 pm

@Tanter:

Got a feeling this girl needs someone in her life who tells her what to do, if not, she just suddenly adopts the same type of personality/look/taste in music, movies etc as her beau. She seems like someone who needs a man who tells her he loves her everyday, holds her hand constantly and treats her like a princess. Polish seems to be a guy who loves to declare his love for her publically and therefore deal with her neediness and need for reassurance. I can understand why they are together.

She seems to desperately hold on to people, following them around, and when something better comes along she has a new person to idolize and imitate.

Eventhough I dislike Kate and her behavior, I hope Polish is good to her and not some abusive controlling creepfest. If he is, I hope she gets out and finally starts working on herself instead on focussing on the guys in her life like all the time. Just stay single for a while, get yourself together, spend money on a shrink instead of paps to shoot your pics, and stay out of the spotlight till you have landed some nice parts that deserve posts on websites.

Actually... @ 06/06/2012 at 5:11 pm

Eh, my main problem with the jacket isn’t the shoulder pads, it’s the complete lack of fit. But she seems to like black jackets with shapeless bodies, so I guess that’s just her esthetic.
Oh and the PDA is SO forced. Their public kisses are always *so* awkward. I’m not saying that they don’t get along in private, but when they kiss on cue for the paps they have zero chemistry.

@donnadew: Well, that explains this staged photo op mess. She has a habit of fighting in public. That said, if he is controlling, I hope she gets out before something happens.

@Jeannie: Where has she argued with her man in public?

i wonder if kate will got he the CK perfume launch as ALex is now the face of it?!

@Macy: I suspect that’s the case, though it looks rather strange. But it’s for her, and if he really wants to read someone else’s Twitter feed he’ll just go look for it.

@D, not this bf, the one before.

@fashionista: “i love the …structured shoulders” But she doesn’t need really structured shoulders or shoulder pads, it’s not a body part that needs enhancing. The shoulders make her look like a well dressed PeeWee American football player.

Actually... @ 06/06/2012 at 5:51 pm

@D: I’m not Jeannie, but me responding for her is just faster:
As donnadew posted in post #30, The New York Daily News reported that Kate and Michael publicly fought at CFDA Awards after-party
The actress and her filmmaker beau got into a heated — and very public — argument that lasted almost a half hour at an after-party for the Council of Fashion Designers of America awards.

When Polish, who reportedly has been “controlling” of Bosworth, reached out and yanked her arm to get attention, the two began arguing in plain sight of the natty crowd. Although the dance music drowned out much of their heated conversation, we did hear him yell “I’m sorry!” and Bosworth repeatedly bark “No!” as a large vein bulged in her forehead.

At one point she also snapped at Polish, “I was right over there!”

When the couple realized they were drawing stares from the dance floor, they took their tiff to a more discreet location near the nightspot’s service bar, where they lowered their voices but continued arguing.
Don’t worry though, they made up and started making out later. They don’t run hot and cold. Sheesh.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All