Miley Cyrus's Engagement Ring Revealed!

Miley Cyrus's Engagement Ring Revealed!

Check out the Neil Lane engagement ring Liam Hemsworth gave fiancee Miley Cyrus!

The sparkler was “handcrafted in 18-karat gold with intricately carved diamond floral motifs in an art nouveau pattern,” according to a rep for the jeweler.

Neil told People he and Liam, 22, “worked back and forth and it’s everything he was looking for.”

“It’s a contemporary design based on vintage aesthetics,” he added about the ring, which features a center stone dating back to the late 19th century.

“I love you more today than yesterday but I love you less today than I will tomorrow,” Miley tweeted a few hours before she announced the engagement.

Bigger pic inside

miley cyrus engagement ring

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
mlllllllllllle @ 06/06/2012 at 4:51 pm

lol it looks like a toy.

im already sick of hearing it

mlllllllllllle @ 06/06/2012 at 4:51 pm

What the Hell is that story by the way !

all the best?

mlllllllllllle @ 06/06/2012 at 4:57 pm

Wait, she is 19 ? ah ah ah aaaaah aaaaaaaaah !!

Mrs. Gaston @ 06/06/2012 at 5:00 pm

wow, 19 and 22 are very young ages to be getting married -especially by Hollywood standards! maybe its just me, but when i see them together they just don’t seem “in love”.

mlllllllllllle @ 06/06/2012 at 5:03 pm

Just wait for Jared Followill’s split, we’ll see what happens with that ring…lol

I can’t believe how people are so invested on this engagement ring details. It is just a ring. Every couple wear an engagement ring when they are engaged. Miley isn t the firsl person! These sites look so stupid when they post this kind of news.

Age is just a number. It’s all about if they have a TRUE commitment and RESPECT to each other and are willing to put the other person’s happiness before their own. That being said, we’re talking about a Hollywood couple, so they don’t stand a chance.

I don’t like her but that’s a beautiful ring.

Why am I laughing so much?

Good choice for first husband, Miley :)

Why are you late with this? I already saw this on twitter this morning. lol

Hate to say it, but … don’t like the ring so much :S

Oh this is going to e interesting!!!!! Let’s see how this catastrophe unfolds!!!i doubt they will even make nitrile the wedding!!!! They are wayyyyyy too young and in hollyweird.mot many fully mature adults make it in their married life in hollyweird let alone these 2 eggs lol!!!! Al the people arguing that either their parents,uncles, aunts, grandparents etc…. Got Marie’s at this age!!!! Well that’s a complete different world to the world these people live in or at least the kind of world they have created around themselves. Thy are wayyyyy too overexposed and love being that way… There is no wayyyy this will last!!! They or at least mikey is wayyyy too much of a famewhore to care about anyone but herself.heh are still in the honeymoon stage where everything is hunky dorey and butterflies!!!! He is only 22 be aware that guys mature wayyyy slower than girls and mikey isn’t close to being mature!!!! This is going to be dry interesting.i do however feel that Liam is a bit more mature for his age and what he think he is getting isn’t what he is really going I get!!!! Let’s just see! I give this a year told and that’s being generous!!!

I can understand how people are so excited about this. She’s only 19-years-old. She’s way too young to get married and we all know how this is going to end.

Oh this is going to e interesting!!!!! Let’s see how this catastrophe unfolds!!!i doubt they will even make it till the wedding!!!! They are wayyyyyy too young and in hollyweird.not many fully mature adults make it in their married life in hollyweird let alone these 2 eggs lol!!!! All the people arguing that either their parents,uncles, aunts, grandparents etc…. Got Married at this age!!!! Well that’s a complete different world to the world these people live in or at least the kind of world they have created around themselves. Thy are wayyyyy too overexposed and love being that way… There is no wayyyy this will last!!! They or at least miley is wayyyy too much of a famewhore to care about anyone but herself.they are still in the honeymoon stage where everything is hunky dorey and butterflies!!!! He is only 22 be aware that guys mature wayyyy slower than girls and miley isn’t even close to being mature!!!! This is going to be very interesting.i do however feel that Liam is a bit more mature for his age and what he thinks he is getting isn’t what he is really going To get!!!! Let’s just see! I give this a year told and that’s being generous!!!and that’s if they even make it to the wedding

http://i.imgur.com/t0yjQ.jpg Liam smoking on set.. I BLAME MILEY.. she wants to bring him down.. seeing him smoking kills me inside. :S :S :S
i’m so dissapointed

Being engaged at 19 and 22, in the shallow world of Hollywood. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me but it sounds ridiculous

2 months ago Miley was denying being engaged and said she was too young for that. I guess now she isn’t!

I like it! Very beautiful!

pretty ring @ 06/06/2012 at 5:56 pm

pretty ring

She’s going to look like a princess…

Bunch of haters. He is FINE and that ring is WOW! Sheesh. Be happy for the lil lovebirdies.

Did Brad design this?
This ring means “we will marry”
Unlike Angie Jo’s