Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Django Unchained' Trailer!

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Django Unchained' Trailer!

Check out the newly released trailer for Leonardo DiCaprio‘s upcoming film Django Unchained!

The Quentin Tarantino western flick also stars Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz, and is set to be released on December 25 of this year!

Here’s a synopsis: With the help of his mentor (Waltz), a slave-turned-bounty hunter (Foxx) sets out to rescue his wife (Kerry Washington) from a brutal Mississippi plantation owner (DiCaprio).

In case you missed them, check out Leo, Christoph, and Jamie in these first look pictures from the flick.

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All

@yeah:
F**k you bee yoo tch

@kris: You’r the first one to mention it…just saying!

@Mrs Reynolds: Go away, we dont want to hear that rubbish!

@???: I have just scrolled through so much inane, idiotic rubbish, why do Leo threads get taken over by freaks who are obsessed with his girl friends, previous and current, I just dont understand! and before you predictably suggest I dont come here, don’t bother, I’m gone!

Trust me. I am a doctor. @ 06/08/2012 at 6:40 am

@Tigerseye:

hahaha!model with no experience, the symbol of wealth and class. Are you talking about her?

Does he only notice models with kind of modeling careers?

All of a sudden not sighting of Leo/them again…

@Joanne: Leo has dated anywhere from A list models (Gisele,Helena Christensen,Bridget Hall to C/D lists models such as Bar and Erin to F list such as that Madelina chick) Its funny he went from dating extremely in demand models to virtually un-knowns now.

Trust me. I am a doctor. @ 06/08/2012 at 8:29 am

@bolly:

This danish one is also the symbol of class and wealth?

@@#yeah: My, you’re all class aren’t you ;)

@@#63: love what you said and so agree!

It seems like the bella-squad is here… lol

Of course, anyone who does not cuss 24/7 at Leo and Erin on Leo posts MUST be from bz land. *sarcasm off*

Also the person who likes to check out the thread from time to time is also here ( all the time ) to be a wisea**. The day is complete.
BTW Leo is in NYC. There were twitter sightings yesterday.

You’re right. With you camped here as usual Leda it IS complete.

Why here are so obsessed to talk about everyone except Leo????

That`s right! Camped out here because you said so… lol Aren`t you just a wisea** who knows everything based on comments? Good for you! lol

Tigerseye @ 06/08/2012 at 7:15 pm

Trust me im a doctor i was being ironic, but wasnt necessarily talking about her i was talking about the misconception of status that celebrity brings, once upon a time in the 90s it was all about the models, cindy, naomi, claudia, christie,linda. These were symbols of success for a time. Im just saying celebrity perception still believes in this image to an extent, even if the public dont. I personally think that industry promotes unrealistic and ridiculously vaccuous lifestyles again…blah!

@:)): thank you for the info that Leo is in New York and didnt follow Borington to turkey! Goes to show he doesnt care! LOL! Play thing…

@to :)): maybe I’ll see him tomorrow midtownish….I dont want to meet him, but a sighting in real life would be interesting/funny.

tinkerbell @ 06/08/2012 at 7:52 pm

Oh, btw, I am not going to do this, because I am NOT a stalker, but if you were a young hot thing he’s alone in NYC and you could follow the twitters tonight and if you went to Lavo, Avenue, or 1oak, you might see him.

The difference between some of us “stans” and real stalkers is the following, for arguments sake:

1. we know he is not god or jesus
2. we know we are not carrying his baby
3. we’d like to see him with someone we respect but we KNOW its not gonna be us
4. with all the truly exciting and beautiful women in the world, we’d like to see him with one. Doesnt have to be me, I have someone.

Painting anybody on who disagrees with you as “stalkers” doesnt ring true. There is a difference. Some of us stans like watching but we wish no real contact with him and know that is unrealistic and we like our guy (some of the time) we dont want to bother or annoy him–its live and let live, go in peace leonardo.

I comment on Leo as a symbol of a certain type of guy or hollywood archetype, you dont have to like it but I’m not trying to get up in him.

tinkerbell @ 06/08/2012 at 7:55 pm

oh, and stop asking for my facebook/picture. Even if I looked like Raquel Welch (much prettier than any of leo’s d-bags) you’d use it to ridicule meand get in my face. I dont need that, and some of team barf has other things in mind which they are not going to get a chance to do.

First Amendment uber alles! No you cant change it ! :)

I dont have an internet presence guys, it_bores_me.

Anonymous @ 06/08/2012 at 7:58 pm

Erin is not in Turkey!! Did you not read her twitter correctly?!! She was giving her new Turkish fan club a shout out. Duh!

lol she was in Turkey for a fashion show you can see pictures of it on her bz thread.It was the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show in Antalya Turkey June 8, 2012
Anyway,I can’t wait to see this.Top of my Christmas list a ticket for this and Gatsby.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All