Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Django Unchained' Trailer!

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Django Unchained' Trailer!

Check out the newly released trailer for Leonardo DiCaprio‘s upcoming film Django Unchained!

The Quentin Tarantino western flick also stars Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz, and is set to be released on December 25 of this year!

Here’s a synopsis: With the help of his mentor (Waltz), a slave-turned-bounty hunter (Foxx) sets out to rescue his wife (Kerry Washington) from a brutal Mississippi plantation owner (DiCaprio).

In case you missed them, check out Leo, Christoph, and Jamie in these first look pictures from the flick.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All
Maya Angelou @ 06/11/2012 at 6:40 am

Most people don’t grow up. Most people age. They find parking spaces, honor their credit cards, get married, have children, and call that maturity. What that is, is aging.

@thats crap @135:

Camila looks very ordinary and boring, her dress and eyes just speak:”I am a grown model to sleep and have kids with. Be sure.”I just can’t imagine an aging model like Camila with someone young at heart as Leo!

idiot tink @ 06/11/2012 at 8:06 am

To Kattin
LOL, you see what you want to see. I didnt say interesting things to “play with” I said interesting period. When you’re dating someone you should be interested in them in some way preferably something on the inside of a person… Duh…

@thats crap @135: it doesnt matter if she’s an irish red head whatever there is such a thing as self hate….you’re not exluded from hating because you belong to a certain group. Hate is hate no matter what form it takes…white people can hate white people…I don’t see how she rooting for one team is any different from Leo sticking to one team. But thank god we don’t get to decide Leo’s life!!

idiot tink @ 06/11/2012 at 8:14 am

@tinkerbell: No man is going to offer a woman a car and jewelry without you doing “favors” for them. You’re friend isnt special, it happens quite a bit but you have to do something in return if you know what I mean. Especially if its a poor a** man and he’s gonna be paying car payments…yeah right….get ready to lay on your back if you accept those kinds of “gifts” . You always give the best examples for women…NOT….

@ the stinkers @ 06/11/2012 at 9:36 am

Take your trash to another page!!! All of you!! This is Leo’s thread. Should you care to discuss him or people around him or his films, please DO!!

@Patricia:

It was meant as the height of compliments! Sorry if I offended you.

@Patty: Oh,thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No you didn’t,I was just…confused lol But thank you so much,now I get it and loved! ;)

tinkerbell @ 06/11/2012 at 1:36 pm

@idiot tink: she didnt, we were besties, but I dont expect you to understand at all. Some women dont have to.

@Patricia:

:)…….. ;) ;)

unless this is the EX non-Brazilian trading on a beautiful name with a darling family of sisters ;)

idiot tink @ 06/11/2012 at 5:43 pm

@tinkerbell: of course she didnt, bet you she didnt get that car though!! : ) Nobody is giving you something for nothing especially a guy that is looking at the superficial. Get real chick.

Oh you’re beeeesstiiiesss! Oh my god that means you tell each other evverrythaaang!! goody goody goody!!

I am confused why 22 has been thumbed down. If she did say those things its pretty awful.

@idiot tink: that’s right, I knew everything and she just flirted and threw men for a loop and laughed at em. You dont have to believe me but to this day I still like women like her–unapologetic and ON TOP. She made me laugh. You dont, you’re just silly.

Why you gotta argue over
a. whether I’m Irish or not (family left Belfast circa 1870)
b. or what my best friend is/was like whom you never met is like
c. why you have to down Camila who is just having her family and going about her business not telling everyone she is a supermodel, etc.

I just dont know. Are you frustrated you are a blonde that got left back? Or that having dyed hair doesnt get you everything you thought you wanted?

“Are you a lady or are you a *****-a
Is Erika oh yeah
Or Marsha Brady
Top of the Morning to ya!”
-House of Pain

@idiot tink: maybe you didnt get offered cars and jewelry, but my friend did, she never took them but she laughed at the guys. And yeah she looked a bit like Camila, maybe a bit darker. She got over, men did what she wanted, not the other way around. I liked that about her.

Anyway, speaking of beyotches who get cars…remember the unmentionable got a Mini Cooper from Teddy Sagi? And her Mom got a Porsche jeep? yah she did nothing for that. And Leo gave her a condo as a “Go away and dont make trouble for me” present.

@idiot tink: hahahahaha, fab comments!

NYC dinner @ 06/12/2012 at 7:48 am

There are some new photos of them having dinner last night in the East Village. Just like at that concert the tweets were only about Leo then of course the paparazzi shows up to see that Erin was there. She was even smiling at the photographers….

NYC dinner @ 06/12/2012 at 10:05 am

On one photo Borington is touching Leo’s head staring at him! How cute! Too bad Leo doesn’t even make an attempt to touch her… His hand is next to her but no touching! How affectionate! Just like that tweet photo from a basketball game. Holding hands but turning away from her!

@NYC dinner @ 06/12/2012 at 10:15 am

LOL! You mad???????????????????????????
If of course he kissed/groped her in full view it would be a ‘PR stunt’
Keep analysing the pics and telling yourself he can’t stand her.

NYC dinner @ 06/12/2012 at 10:24 am

@168: no, I’m not mad. I’m not bothered by the photos because I don’t see affection coming from Leo at all. If I wanna keep analyzing the obvious I will. When did I say that he can’t stand her? Please, post a link or a quote to remind me! Thanks! :)

@NYC dinner: Bingo. The affection never comes from leo.

NYC dinner @ 06/12/2012 at 10:41 am

I definitely think Erin is into him. It’s not just about getting attention for dating him but I bet she enjoys it ( it’s all over her face on their pap photos ). But I don’t think it’s mutual at all. If it’s there even a good actor can’t hide it!

@NYC dinner:

Eh is into his fame, not him. Poor guy, does he understand it?

awwww...... @ 06/12/2012 at 10:56 am

his finger appears to be stroking her arm. just that one finger. erotic.

why her finger isn’t on his ***** like she really likes?

why her finger isn’t on his ***** like she really likes?

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All