Orlando Bloom: Motorcycle Ride to the Gym!

Orlando Bloom: Motorcycle Ride to the Gym!

Orlando Bloom takes his Ducati motorcycle for a spin to the gym on Wednesday (June 6) in Hollywood.

Recently, a poster was released for Orlando‘s upcoming movie The Good Doctor with Riley Keough.

Orlando‘s wife Miranda Kerr was spotted out at Chateau Marmont on Tuesday (June 6). She was seen a few tables away from Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who saw Lana Del Rey‘s concert that night!

Also pictured inside: Orlando landing at LAX Airport on Wednesday.

15+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom flying into LAX and going to the gym…

orlando bloom gym time 01
orlando bloom gym time 15
orlando bloom gym time 16
orlando bloom gym time 17
orlando bloom gym time 18
orlando bloom gym time 19

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Wealt’hybar.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..e44

love orlando.. :)

(Study Shows) 1 Out of 4 Women Pray on Their Knees at Church in the Same Position They Give Head In http://wp.me/p2iXGn-19q …wow!

EASY RIDER @ 06/07/2012 at 12:37 pm

HARRY LET’S PLAY BANG BANG GOES THE BIKE!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
ON!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

EASY RIDER @ 06/07/2012 at 12:37 pm

CRACKER BOX!!!!! HAHAHAHHA

LOVE,
BOOM BOOM!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Wow Orlando looking good. I would to see him in the uk with hes Flynn.

Lookin’ buff there, Orlando!!
Such a gorgeous man.
He was hilarious in the Hobbit production blog. I can’t wait to see Legolas in action!

He has a fabulous body! He looks amazing!

Antony Worral Thompson @ 06/07/2012 at 2:24 pm

Miranda is too good for this aged piece of sh!T

Antony Worral Thompson @ 06/07/2012 at 2:26 pm

She could have anyone why would she chose this guy? He looks rough as an 80 year old man’s ball sack.,

Wallender @ 06/07/2012 at 2:28 pm

Orlando don’t want no wonky cooter lips, he thinks she should get surgery, he thinks she should certainly get surgery to tighten her vaginal muscles after pushing that phat ******* ugly ****** baby out:

I’m surprised KBo didn’t jump out of the bushes at him again to get a headline.

lafamepoma @ 06/07/2012 at 3:11 pm

i love him, he’s so kind, but since Pirates when he was on the top of everything now he don’t hear anything bout him

He’s been doing small indies, lately. And getting great reviews in the process.
That and becoming a husband and father.
He’ll be back in The Hobbit in December.
He’s so gorgeous!

Wow, he hasn’t been around for months, it seems! Nice… bike, Orly? Idk, just trying to be nice.

LOVE HIM!
He looks fantastic!

Hi Zoe!
How they hangin’?

@lafamepoma: he does seem really kind but he isn’t that convincing as an actor. He and Miranda Kerr are sort of famous for no particular reason…

Huh?
The highest grossing actor of the last decade, and a model who is a VS angel and a HF star are “famous for no particular reason”?
Now you’re just being stupid.
Or should I say ‘more’ stupid.
*eyeroll*

Ugly as always.

Good looking as always more like. If you are not in to him than dont look . I dont get why others come here if they dont like Orlando, why take the time to go in to jj and than go to Orlandos post if they are not in to him.

It’s funny that JJ always tries to bring Miranda’s name up whenever he posts about her husband while Miranda can have a post of her own without his name showing. So it’s so obvious that she’s the one who draws people’s attention. Orlando Bloom is officially gone I guess. Without his famous wife he’s a complete nobody. Well bye bye Mr. Bloom. It’s your wife’s turn. Go home and change nappies for your darling baby and let Miranda work. She can do a much better job than you.

famewho*e @ 06/08/2012 at 4:23 am

Why makes it so obvious Orlando? Posing for your favorite cameras?

Such a gorgeous, sexy, fit man!

He really is not aging well. Poor Miranda has to see his disgusting face everyday. No wonder she always looks so pissed off when he’s around.

Orlando is aging just fine to me. And i think miranda is lucky and there has been posts without her in it.

I don’t see why you just don’t post as Zoe. You aren’t foolong anyone, you know.
Idiot.

I agree that Orlando seems like a very sweet guy but he isn’t nearly as good-looking as he used to be. He works out at the gym (according to these photos) but still looks kind of flabby to me. He used to have such a nice LEAN body. I’m also surprised that he hasn’t landed any really good film roles like he used to. His appearance as Legolas in The Hobbit will probably be just a brief cameo since that character doesn’t factor into the storyline much if at all as I recall. (I guess Peter Jackson invited him back because he was quite popular as Legolas.) His wife seems to be more popular as a model than he is as an actor nowadays. I do think they have an adorable son though.

You’re looking at THESE photos and still calling him “flabby”?
Oh no, you’re not biased at all.
*eyeroll*
Idiot

What come on he looks good. It’s funny one min hes to little the next hes to fat , Orlando just cant win Orlando will always look good to me. And Orlando is still a big star.when they talk to Miranda they always want to know about Orlando. Oh and getting that part in the hobbit says hes still a big star.