Jared Followill: Miami Beach with Martha Patterson!

Jared Followill: Miami Beach with Martha Patterson!

Jared Followill hits the beach with fiancee Martha Patterson on Thursday (June 7) in Miami, Fla.

The 25-year-old Kings of Leon rocker wore a pair of bright blue boardshorts, while Martha, a model, rocked a bikini and yellow cover up.

“It is SO humid in Miami today. They just rushed me to the hospital. I’m in the Intensive Hair Unit. #TooHot #NeedProduct #HairDont,” Jared tweeted.

“How’s everyone feeling? Yeah? I feel like doo doo. Back to Nashville tonight. I need a detox..from chill partying and get to the hard stuff!” he wrote in another tweet.

Last month, JustJared.com exclusively broke news that the couple had gotten engaged.

10+ pictures inside of Jared Followill and Martha Patterson at the beach…

jared followill shirtless miami 01
jared followill shirtless miami 02
jared followill shirtless miami 03
jared followill shirtless miami 04
jared followill shirtless miami 05
jared followill shirtless miami 06
jared followill shirtless miami 07
jared followill shirtless miami 08
jared followill shirtless miami 09
jared followill shirtless miami 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

Disappointed @ 06/08/2012 at 4:51 pm

I was expecting to see abs.

damn! he has lost his mojo!

Yeah, time to hit the gym, party boy.

Rose&Sage @ 06/08/2012 at 5:05 pm

ahhhg that disgusting to see shirtless Jared Followill best to see Alexander Skarsgard shirtless Joe Manganiello or Tom Welling

Someone has been calling the pap(only one) on themselves again… And his good friend JJ is the only one running the pictures since no one else seems to care.

Wtf happened to this kid?

He’s a musician, not a model. Are you all serious? Can he not play bass without a six pack?

I can’t come up with anything nice to say about Martha but I do like the sandals she’s holding and the ray-bans she’s wearing. She needs to ditch the beach cover up – it’s not even cute and doesn’t go well with the bikini. Honestly, I thought she had better taste in clothes. If you call yourself a model atleast try to keep up with the trends!

mlllllllllllle @ 06/08/2012 at 5:27 pm

For God Sake !
I am in the intensive music Unit…I WANT A NEW ALBUM !
Enough of weddings, beach and Golf…A NEW ALBUM, I’m starving !

Please, this girl is not a model. The only agency she was ever with was one that provided girl to work at parties/events as cocktail waitresses, promotion, flyer, sample handling girls, and god knows what other services… you get the picture.

I hope she’s naturally thin & not just another anorexic model. /////////

There is nothing naturally thin about this girl!!!! She def has an eating disorder and if you people can’t see that because you’re too afraid to say so them tough!!!!! She needs a map stat aka ASAP

There is nothing naturally thin about this girl!!!! She def has an eating disorder and if you people can’t see that because you’re too afraid to say so then tough!!!!! She needs a meal stat aka ASAP

Awww Jared got chubby!!! He doesn’t have to try anymore since he is engaged lol unlike her who has to be anorexic for the rest of her life or else she will be replaced lol. how much you wanna bet she gets breast implants soon!!!

stellartes @ 06/08/2012 at 7:38 pm

hey you two….eat a sandwich!

uhh.. she is NOT a model. Sizzler Waiteress maybe, but not a model

dang, they both need to eat a burger!

Rose&Sage @ 06/08/2012 at 9:38 pm

thinness is the typical drug addict person has a body of stories of people who are addicted to drugs

She’s too thin! Looks like her bone structure didn’t developed…

All about shoes @ 06/09/2012 at 5:03 am

So, since Jared is good friends with JJ we get to see him and his skelleton fiancée at the beach. Wow, just what I needed to start my day. Not. Maybe they forgot their camera to shoot some good holiday pics themselves. I’m waiting for the next big headline “Jared Followill & Martha Patterson enjoying some beverages” or “…riding a car”. Her shoes are really nice, though.

WAAAAAAAAAAAY too thin

Its really sad that people have to say mean things about other people in order for them to make themself look better. In fact, it only makes you look like an idiot. If you know anything about Anorexic Disorder you would not be calling Martha one. Clearly she is Naturally thin and beauitful. Look up Anorexic people and look how ill they look. I would say Martha is a Naturally thin Beauitful girl. I would also bet that you guys that are saying negative things about her are probably overweight and have no self esteem. If you had any confidence in yourself at all, you would only say good things or nothing at all. Oh by the way…you were saying some mightly fine things about Jared before he fell in love. They both are beauitful and thanks to Jared he makes beauitful music that you like to listen to.

Being as tall as she is ,she can use some lbs. She is too thin to the point that all you can see is bone. Grant it,I’m thin as well but I don’t look skeletal. If you must know, I’m petite weighing 110 . Overall she is a beautiful girl, and he is very handsome.

better be thin than fat , just sayinn