Miranda Kerr Credits Grandmother for Sexy Body

Miranda Kerr Credits Grandmother for Sexy Body

Miranda Kerr holds onto her baby boy Flynn and a cup of iced coffee from Starbucks while running errands on Thursday afternoon (June 7) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old model recently credited her grandmother Ann for the encouragement to keep her sexy body in shape during and after her pregnancy.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miranda Kerr

“She was like, ‘Now, love, don’t let yourself go,’” Miranda told Australian Women Weekly.

Over the weekend, Miranda caught a departing flight out of Sydney, Australia to head to the states.

miranda kerr credits grandmother for sexy body 01
miranda kerr credits grandmother for sexy body 02.
miranda kerr credits grandmother for sexy body 03

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Flynn is a cutie and I like Miranda as a model but seriously?!?! I love how websites just post paparazzi shots of Miranda daily…and because they want to switch it up…they’ll just attach a quote and try and turn it into some story lol

Sadly, My boyfriend and me broke up a month ago. yeah.. i’m young ,beautiful,lonely and still hurting.i may be in need of someone to love..still..My friends told me about Wealthybar.c om. and i got curious about it.. they met their boyfriends there.,It’s the best place to meet a older boyfriend or a younger girlfriend. i cant risk myself..So i got a username flyerdu there in order to find a new boyfriend.is it wrong?Xwww

Miranda looks stunning even just wearing workout gear, such a natural beauty.

Ahhh so now we know where her alien looks come from

You know, no one is forcing you to click on her threads. Or anyone else’s, for that matter.
Why complain when you only have yourself to blame?

Miranda looks amazing, BTW.
And Flynn is just too cute for words!

Daily?
Exaggerating just makes you look silly.

@@1: Haha I like that you felt the need to reply to me TWICE. Next time, make your posts more than a minute apart and it might be more convincing. Like I said, I’m a FAN of Miranda as a model and I think Flynn is so adorable but yes….we do get paparazzi shots of her 3 times a week. There is no story, no work, no news…just shots from the airport or walking down the street. I find it funny that even her husband Orlando Bloom, as well as other models like Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel can fly in and out of airports and never be photographed yet Miranda can’t? Just because I like her doesn’t mean I have to drool over everything she does. It’s obvious to anyone with a brain, and a bit of objectivity, that she courts the paparazzi.

womens weekly!! loll… you shouldn’t really post a quote from that tragic magazine.

Hey gorgeous! @ 06/08/2012 at 3:03 am

Such a beautiful pair of mother and son!

Flynn’s a cutie pie. But I think they shouldn’t paradde himm around too much. he’s just a baby and it seems that the camera flashes really freak him out/

She’s prettier than Gisele but Gisele is more stylish.

@Joanne: I hate when people compare models out of left field. she has actually said she looks up to Gisele and her career lol. Also completely DIFFERENT eras of modeling,looks,career etc so why them? dont get it. I think the only thing they have in common is their way of life. I dont see them ever drinking,partying etc and they seem to both love business and branding themselves.

baradrianafan @ 06/08/2012 at 7:18 am

most overrated chipmunk alien thing ever

Flynn looks like his daddy!

why is she just papped and hardly working anymore? is she turning into one of “those” models? ugh.

gosh calls paps,multi photoshoots with him she needs to stop parading her poor little child.

Actually, Miranda got through LAX without being photographed, but Orlando was paped there just the other day. As was Cate Blanchette (sp?). Is Cate ‘courting’ the paps as well? Come on, how “objective” are you, really?
And since when do paps worry about “news”? It’s their job to get pics of celebs just doing every day errands. If it was something work related, there would be legit photographers there, and not paps.
Adriana, Candice, Doutzen, Ale, etc, are also papped. But their pics don’t sell as well as Miranda’s, so we don’t see them as often.

i really hope this creepy person who feels the need to reply to the comments is
A) m kerr herself
B) some cray bi*tch
C) JUST SOMEONE CRAZY!

bimbambong @ 06/08/2012 at 8:29 am

@UMMM: LOL I like your comment and I am not one of the above, be reassured.
Someone of Miranda Kerr’s age should get back in shape rather quickly after giving birth. I do not know why the paps OR Miranda herself make such a fuzz about it. It is no world news. It is how a woman’s body should react. I had no probs at all anyway to get back in shape, and i am no super model who promotes organic food LOL.

Flynn looks just like Miranda. He is so cute!

he lost his cuteness

Disgusted @ 06/08/2012 at 9:54 am

@Dee:
Dee, totally agree. She is into herself and that is crystal clear if people would remove the sunglasses. She is pretty, her son is adorable and Orlando is still attractive, but as you said, he can fly in and out of airports and go un-noticed but she can’t? too many set-ups and they cost so hope she continues to work to pay for them. She has said recently he’s more of a private person and these constant displays that have no story to them prove that.

You’re responding to comments, why shouldn’t her fans?
This isn’t delphi, where only one opinion is allowed.
What an idiotic sockpuppet.

@@18: lolll.. thanks for your constant entertainment.. with this kind of commitment you should join the jolie-pitt thread. theyre just as insane.

Definition of insanity:
A burning need to stalk a celeb across the internet 24/7/365 just to spout hatred, while calling a fan “obsessed”.
LOL!
Pathetic little haters. So sad, yet so funny!
LOL!

I guess that you and your sock have a selective memory.
You claim that Orlando can get through an airport while not being seen, when we have a post on this very site that includes pics of him arriving at LAX, and at the gym.
But I guess that facts just get in your way, right?

Laughable @ 06/08/2012 at 5:15 pm

@@7: You cannot possibly compare Cate Blanchetts recent pap sighting with Miranda Kerr. If we don’t see pictures of her in and out of airports, we see her at gyms, or getting in and out of her clothes and we are not the only site who is now saying this. Flynn is being used as a publicity prop and that is not fair to him.

You people claim that she calls the paps to get photographed at LAX. So unless you want to be HYPOCRITES, that means that Cate must have called them, too. Simple logic. Or are you too simple to grasp it?

shes so ugly her HUGE head needs popped already.

You just outed yourself as a delphite.
No other site calls that beautiful, deeply loved, innocent baby boy a “prop”.
Only you idiots are that lacking in conscience.

I love it when the delpIDIOTS make it this easy to mock them!!
LOLOLOLLLLOOLOLOOOLOLOLLOLOOOLOOLLOLLOL!!!!!

so gorgeous!
and Flynn is to die for cute!!

Elizabeth @ 06/12/2012 at 6:27 pm

her body is just… amazing! so jealous

NO NO NO!
You forgot to apply the infamous DELPHI DOUBLE STANDARD!!
Two dozen celebs photographed at LAX every day, yet when Miranda, and ONLY MIRANDA (or Orlando) is photographed = SET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
You see?
Apply the DDS (delphidiot double standard), and it all makes perfect *cough* sense!!!
Silly person.