Brenda Song & Trace Cyrus Call Off Engagement

Brenda Song & Trace Cyrus Call Off Engagement

Brenda Song and Trace Cyrus have called it quits, their reps confirm to JustJared.com.

Brenda and I have decided to go our separate ways,” the 23-year-old musician said in a statement.

“We split up a couple of months ago. We will continue to focus on our careers. I wish Brenda the best and much success in the future. I hope everyone can respect our privacy about this situation. Thanks so much,” he added.

Brenda, 24, and Trace got engaged in October after a year and a half of dating.

ARE YOU SURPRISED Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song split?

Credit: Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Brenda Song, Split, Trace Cyrus

Getty

Glad Brenda came to her senses.

oh…..

am I supposed to be surprised?

Yes, I’m surprised!! Too bad, I like both of them, and just assumed they were perfect together :P

Maby they’ll find back? Or maby Trace can find me? Wink Wink ;)

Respect their privacy?! LMAO!!!

I’m sorry, but I don’t really know (or care) who you are.

Will the same be said for his sister couple months from now or maybe around the time of the next hunger games movie I mean they need to spice up the press for it.

Lol @ “privacy”.. If you hadnt made this statement, nobody would care. Oh wait.. Still dont care :)

I thought she was pregnant? They did not match at all as a couple….it was like Night and Day.

Nice tattoos, bro! – said no one, ever

Gossipgirl @ 06/11/2012 at 3:31 pm

He is one of the fugliest creatures ever!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

SHE FINALLY CAME TO HER SENSES! FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!

NO MORE FUGLY SATANIC HILLBILLIES! NO MORE!

commonsense @ 06/11/2012 at 3:39 pm

That he thinks we’d care enough about his personal life that he released a statement really annoys me!

@TRP: She wasn’t pregnant, it was a false rumor.

@commonsense: Lots of people care about Brenda’s life since no one wants to see her with this horse.

@Cindy: My thoughts exactly, I’m just so glad that she came to her senses.

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!

She finally realized that he’s too gross for her and isn’t an actual man. He’s a druggie and Miley Cyrus’ brother, she deserves someone better. A real man.

Oke wow…didn’t see that one coming. What’s up with Hollywood and all the break-ups these days??

In all seriousness, I’m glad that she finally came to her senses. She has been dating this clown for 1 year and it really made no sense..

People, guess who’s next in line for a separation statement like this before getting married ? XD

@solandie:

I actually lol’d at this comment….brilliant!

He looks like a freak!!

I think she really dodged a bullet. Her parents must be dancing the jig now that he is out of the picture. He comes off as disturbed…who tattoos their own face and mutilates it with haft a dozen piercings? She seems like a smart, cute and funny girl. She can do better…much better.

HawkinsTonii @ 06/11/2012 at 4:30 pm

just as Samuel responded I’m blown away that any body able to make $4243 in one month on the computer. have you seen this web site (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/DBypQ

oh no not this again @ 06/11/2012 at 4:51 pm

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

buker mike @ 06/11/2012 at 4:57 pm

whew,, what a great relief she almost threw her life away on this ,this,,, ok family type comments only here ,,,, there are so many better choices,, she was way too pretty for him

BRENDA IS AMAZING, f uck this, I’m glad that she isn’t going to throw everything away for some weirdo.

She’s way better off. Hopefully, Liam will come to his senses too!

and this will probably be Miley and Liam in a year….

He can and will do better than that fat midget Song.

She is so pretty and can do better.

ohmygod. I feel bad that 99.9% of Just Jared’s readers are such *******. I don’t know what all of them feel the need to be mean. I’m surprised, but then again when he got off tour he talked about how excited he was to see his dogs, not his girl. thought that was kinda odd. love them both though

knew it will happen.

thank goodness.

Pregnant, not pregnant? Engaged, not engaged? This whole thing sounds, well, out of place – perhaps even fabricated. Don’t know or ever heard of him, she I know. Love her! Brenda is a veteran Disney talent for many years with a super clean reputation, an excellent role model for young girls. This just doesn’t sound right, but I do agree with the majority here – soooooo good to hear they’re not together.

Maybe she miscarried and since she’s without baby…he called it quits with her…? Sad sad. Oh well, run free Brenda!

Jackie.Ferguson @ 12/15/2012 at 5:27 pm

haters of trace can G.F.T. cause he’s hot as hell <3
can't say i feel bad cause he's hawt and they are way to different, but also can't say i don't feel bad cause they liked and fell in love for a reason, either way i hope that they find who they are looking for <3 <3 MUCH LOVE!

brass.knuckles @ 12/15/2012 at 5:34 pm

totally agree with jackie.ferguson
he’s VERY nice to look at and i LOVE LOVE LOVE tattoo’s. im not a fan of miley at all so i do agree when ppl say liam should wake up and gtfo already but to each there own.

I LOVE YOU TRACE CYRUS!!!!!!!!!<3