George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Cruise!

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Cruise!

George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler board a boat on Lake Como on Monday (June 11) in Lombardy, Italy.

Last week, the 51-year-old actor and Stacy, 32, enjoyed a double date with pals Cindy Crawford and her husband, Rande Gerber.

“I’m not really attracted to guys that are like, too big and muscular. I just like someone that takes cares of themselves from the inside out and is healthy,” Stacy recently told Access Hollywood.

As for how she keeps in tip-top shape, “I get bored very easily so I will go to Barry’s Boot camp. I’ll go to Soul Cycle. I will work out with my trainer, I will go hiking, running — I will do yoga. I do a little bit of everything because I think that muscle confusion is great.”

george clooney stacy keibler lake como cruise 01
george clooney stacy keibler lake como cruise 02
george clooney stacy keibler lake como cruise 03
george clooney stacy keibler lake como cruise 04
george clooney stacy keibler lake como cruise 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Scott @ DLA Piper @ 06/11/2012 at 2:23 pm

Oh, looky looky. Kirstie Alley & the PR network FORCE George Clooney to fake-date a woman he despises. All for profit. For Brand Clooney media exposure.
Ugly Stacy Keibler who Clooney refers to as the Giant Rodent and a hoooker to all his closest buddies and his companion Waldo Sanchez.

What a lucky girl :(

George marry her already.

The muscles aren’t the only ones confused…

Hasn’t her 2 year contract as his beard expired yet?

just passin' thru @ 06/11/2012 at 2:34 pm

@Luisa R
George Clooney HATES Stacy Keibler. He has never slept with her.
This is a fact.
HE IS FORCED TO DO PUBLICITY ARRANGEMENTS BY HIS CORRUPT MANAGEMENT & PR TEAM.
He has the option to refuse, but they coerce him through that it will be detrimental to Brand Clooney. He’s too risk averse to decide.
But he finds Stacy ugly. That’s true.

Martin.Catchpole72@yahoo.com @ 06/11/2012 at 2:39 pm

Stacy Keibler really is ugly. You’re all so right.
I knew this was fake. There’s no chemistry between guttertrash and what people perceive as class. As in classic Hollywood…

Swattibex @ 06/11/2012 at 2:39 pm

Lake Como is absolutely stunning! I miss the gorgeous scenery.

Beauty & the Beast(stacy) @ 06/11/2012 at 2:59 pm

ewwww…..what an ugly dame, if you can call it that.
Muscular and bigger than George with an awfully unattractive face.
No wonder no cosmetic company will give her beauty contracts.

@SHAME: so Kelly Preston/ John Travolta & Kirstie Alley are involved with this PR s.h.i.t?
Like blackmailing him? Didn’t Clooney date Travolta’s beard wife? She gave him the pig… long ago.

Is George going thru his mid life crisis? He always looks so miserable around her. He never looks at her. I think whoever suggested this relationship needs to be fired. George Clooney deserves better than an uneducated wrestler who is probably not even registered to vote.

Laughable @ 06/11/2012 at 3:24 pm

And you people know all this to be a fact because?

Gossipgirl @ 06/11/2012 at 3:29 pm

Wow! Kibbles has mad game……she lasted until the Italy annual summer vacay. She may last after all. Her body is crazy fit!!

Lake Como must be paradise. He takes all his girls there.

Charlotte @ 06/11/2012 at 3:49 pm

Her body is a mess. She’s so ridiculous.
Wouldn’t it be great, if all hookers he took there would met up and party at his house?

Ya ya ya….all bull*dung. Everyone truly cannot be so blind as to not see what is really going on here? Of course they are sleeping together, silly. This whole defunct PR strategy is FLAWED, FLAWED, FLAWED. They are sleeping together and where better than on a boat. How romantic.
This is FACT.

Thank you so much for detailed information, looking at her past “work”, we would have supposed they were playing chess all the time.

NEXT STEPS IN SHAME! @ 06/11/2012 at 4:37 pm

BoogilyBoogilyBoo!

NEXT STEPS IN SHAME! @ 06/11/2012 at 4:39 pm

####################

Titz: I agree, no proof from that loser they call ‘Me’. Carry on.

GC Forevs @ 06/11/2012 at 4:48 pm

Georgie! Love you bro, keep up the good work! ;-)

I hate it that she’s taller than Geroge. George is a tall man, how tall is this amazon woman? He prefers low lives usually.

St. Elsewhere @ 06/11/2012 at 4:54 pm

She seems fine to me. attractive, comfortable with who she is, and appear to keep his attention. I doubt is anyone can make someone of clooney’s statue do anything he doesnt want to do. I think these women and clooney make an agreement thats not unlike the ones made over a dinner tables, only he is famous. I think its wishful thinking to hope its for publicity, on the part of the die hard fans that wont accept the fact that Clooney likes her and wants her there, and no blackmail or threat could make him do anything out of his comfort zone. JMO

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All