Gerard Butler: Amber Heard Exits 'Motor City'

Gerard Butler: Amber Heard Exits 'Motor City'

Gerard Butler drops his car off at the valet before heading inside the SLS Hotel on Sunday (June 10) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 42-year-old actor has a handful of movies in the works, including Motor City.

The Albert Hughes-directed drama centers around a recently released felon who seeks revenge against those who framed him and put him in jail.

Amber Heard and Gary Oldman were reportedly set to co-star with Gerard in the flick, but Variety reports both actors are no longer attached to the project.

gerard butler sls hotel 01

• Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

8,003 Comments

Pages: « 169 70 71 [72] 73 74 75321 » Show All
Trolls Go Home. Please!! @ 06/21/2012 at 5:23 am

@@Trolls Go Home. Please!!:
you too!
Thanks for your posts : )

@Trolls Go Home. Please!! @ 06/21/2012 at 5:31 am

Your Welcome!

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/21/2012 at 7:03 am

Good Morning JJer’s! Machine Gun Preacher wins some Prestige Awards. Gold Award for Feature Film/Video and Gold Award for Best Male Actor (Gerard Butler):

A photo from Coachella:

Well after wading through the pages and pages about nothing,I’ve only got one thing to say…..What a load of sh!te !!!!!!! LOL

Joie de Vivre @ 06/21/2012 at 7:16 am

@Can’tGetEnough: Great news, CGE! Thanks for sharing. I still think this is Butler’s best performance yet and I’ve now seen the majority of his films. Hope all is well and good with my favorites here. Positive thoughts and prayers to all of you! Hope everybody stays safe and kind.

angelsrock @ 06/21/2012 at 7:53 am

@Joie de Vivre:

Hi Joie!! Great to see you stop by! His performance in MGP was really good. From violent disturbing Sam to empathetic emotional Sam. I mean look at the difference in that character from him robbing the crack house to him on the cot reacting to William’s story and words of wisdom to Sam. Fantastic range.

Stay cool, Joie!!! Only 100 today!

Hi to you, too, CGE!!!!

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/21/2012 at 7:54 am

@Hi there: “A load” is putting it mildly. More like truck LOADS and you waded through it?? Brave of you! Hope you had boots on past your knees!
@Joie de Vivre: Hi Joie! Good to see you and you’re welcome! Hope you had your boots on too! LOL Ridiculous right?? Have a wonderful day and hope you’re staying cool!

Can'tGetEnough @ 06/21/2012 at 7:58 am

@angelsrock: Hi Angel! It’s already over 80 degrees here and it’s only 8 a.m. I’m afraid to go outside, I don’t want to melt all over the driveway. LOL
Have a great day! =)

Joie de Vivre @ 06/21/2012 at 8:00 am

@angelsrock: YES!!! I never saw Butler…only Sam! I’ve given copies of the DVD to several family members and friends now and everybody is moved by the story. Well done, Butler….more like that please…

@Can’tGetEnough: WHEW! Don’t have the time nor the inclination for that nonsense. Every 300 or so posts a gem turns up. Thanks!

………buenos dias a todos,les dejo a mi cantante favorito CAMILO SEXTO….interpretando una bella cancion con mucha pasion,como siempre……ALGO DE MI……Un adiós sin razones
Unos años sin valor …
Me acostumbre
A tus besos y a tu piel color de miel
A la espiga de tu cuerpo
A tu risa y a tu ser

Se que mañana
Al despertarme
No hallare
A quien hayaba
Y en su sitio
Habra un vacio
Grande y muro como el alma

Algo de mi, algo de mi, algo de mi

Algo de mi, algo de mi, algo de mi
Se va muriendo
Quiero vivir, quiero vivir
Saber por qué
Te vas amor

Algo de mi, algo de mi, algo de mi
Se va muriendo …SUSPIRO,SUSPIRO…..AY Camilo eres lo maximo cantando,tan guapo como siempre……..amor….amor…amor……..adios.

Take a good look @ 06/21/2012 at 8:34 am

@rofl: This thread seems to cater to a few trolls and delusional posters so ROFL at yourself.

……(o^∇^o)ノ……buenos dias dargabriel,gracias por el mensaje,te deseo unas lindas vacaciones,diviertete mucho ……como siempre tu amiga cholita te envia muchos besitos de colores como un arco iris y un fuerte abrazo de osito koala…..adios.(●´ω`●)ゞ

Death knell @ 06/21/2012 at 8:52 am

@Fun times ahead
Are you kidding? This stopped being funny long time ago.

It had been a good run while it lasted. I thought unique visitors was the key stat for ad revenue so not sure how JJ is profiting from a handful of trolls and socks posting all day long. Have fun arguing with trolls over the same shite day after day after day.

Hi Cholita! Thank’s God there are still a few normal people here in this crazy place! And you are one of them. I follow Gerard’s threads and like your songs. I like Gerard and his performances a lot. I wish him to find what he looks for and be really happy. And if he really has a sole mate somewhere in this world and she (as you feel) has a spiritual connection with him, WHY aren’t they together? Why just they don’t meet and live happily together? Do you really think he will manage to find her?

……..。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。…quien se comio mi post!……o(╥﹏╥)o….paciencia cholita………(○`ε´○)…hummm….soy terca,volvere a intentarlo…y como dijo RAMBO…retroceder nunca,rendirse jamas…….,(`へ´)凸……

@Long time GB follower:
No they are not “successful”. When you can’t speak freely and are told to tone it down b/c they have young readers who go crazy at the mention, real or not, girl friends – it isn’t real.
I am starting to believe since she told members they could not speak about certain topics she lost posters and membership fell off. They came here. She did not like that. She – like many don’t like me. Don’t like my grtting good reviews here. I do -for the most part- stay on topic.

Bottom line? If they -JJ- can ban me they can ban them. Or at least make it more difficult. My hunch is they may have tried and this unhappy person is using an iPad. It is mobile.
I think also this could be a last ditch effort to reclaim those who bailed. I say talk about the lug anyways and starve the trolls. Don’t take the bait.
I would post but cannot. Cheers!
~K

respuesta a 1790….amigo mi respuesta a su mensaje es YES…..LOVE NEVER DIES……..(o^∇^o).

WOW...in a bookstore! @ 06/21/2012 at 9:26 am

libereading: ‘I saw Gerard Butler in a bookstore in Brooklyn once and he was ridiculously tall. Also he almost walked right into me.’

Also keep hiding their posts. Feel they’ll give up eventually esp if no takers.
~K

@GFW: You are delusional as usual. You get turfed out of every place you go INCLUDING JJ and everyone ELSE is the problem?

Thank’s for the answer! Let’s hope for the best!

……..CAMILO SEXTO tiene algo que decir acerca del amor profundo……MI MUNDO TU….If your hands caress I would not be happy
if your mouth does not kiss mine, may die
if I’m missing your tenderness and understanding
my life would lose all hope.

Without your love-making body would be worthless
without your words and advice would not be who I am
if your eyes I iluminasen more
give false steps, backward.

My world, you

and I am you.

(My world, you
my house, you)
my faithful lover
my constant heat
only you.

If you no longer feel your presence around me
I would drown in a glass of water full of pain
How lucky we still pounding heart
when we surrender to passion.

My world, you

my best
my truth is you.

(My life, you
my dream, you)
my world
my world, you
(my house, you)……..el amor nunca sera destruido…..es como la energia atomica…..ahhh!!!..asi de poderoso es ese sentimiento….amor….amor…..amor……(*^3^)/~☆

@Hi there:
That’s the spirit. We might as well call it all what it is… a wonderful ever changing pile of steaming poop. :)
@Death knell:
Don’t let WO Diannerhea win… They may neg us but we can still read those we choose to here. They eventually will get bored with it like they do everything else… Come on girl I’ve got your back. :)

Long time GB follower @ 06/21/2012 at 10:13 am

@GFW I heard through the grapevine that Dianne had to ban you from WO after she got so many complaints about you. I find this rumor completely believable. I’m and old trekie so I will quote from one of the movies, “Sometimes the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the one.” poof you’re gone.

Pages: « 169 70 71 [72] 73 74 75321 » Show All