Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Ratings Steady

Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Ratings Steady

Alexander Skarsgard wheels his luggage as he makes his way through LAX Airport on Tuesday (June 12) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor caught a flight from New York City earlier in the day and happened to be sitting near Z100 Morning Show host Elvis Duran!

Alex‘s show True Blood returned for its fifth season over the weekend and the ratings held steady from last season.

6.3 million people tuned into one of the two broadcasts on Sunday evening, down just slightly from season four.

15+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard at the airport…

alexander skarsgard true blood ratings steady 01

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

Hello sexy !!!

Sadly, My boyfriend and me broke up a month ago. yeah.. i’m young ,beautiful,lonely and still hurting.i may be in need of someone to love..still..My friends told me about Wealthybar.c om. and i got curious about it.. they met their boyfriends there.,It’s the best place to meet a older boyfriend or a younger girlfriend. i cant risk myself..So i got a username flyerdu there in order to find a new boyfriend.is it wrong?Zaq

Hey there handsome! That hat isn’t going to save you from being noticed when you’re a tall, muscled drink of water!

Disney Villainess @ 06/12/2012 at 10:20 pm

Hello, you sexy thang, you.:)

hi handsome… <3

Wondering... @ 06/12/2012 at 10:43 pm

wondering what he is doing tonight ;)

No! Come back to NYC!!

As much as I LOVE ASkars I am slightly disappointed that he has become a celeb who wear sunglasses inside an airport. I know, it’s a small, silly, petulant thing to point out. But why do it?! It just draws more attention to yourself and in my opinion a normal person would feel like a total **** doing it.

I wear sunglasses when I take the plane too because usually, after several hours of flight or when you need to be at the airport early, your face doesn’t look so fresh ! just saying

Meh, he’s looking pale and soft.

@<a href="/2012/06/12/alexander-skarsgard-true
maybe because his eyes are red and puffy after a long fly!

danielik25 @ 06/13/2012 at 2:31 am

I believe in season 6 after these numbers! Love this man!

@Erica: You know he plays a vampire and is supposed to be pale, right?

Oh wait, you’re trolling.

MicMac teases us:

@ladybug:
I love how he’s staring at Alex. LOL Those two are totally bros.

The dude on the escalator in pic 7 is the best lol

Texas Swede @ 06/13/2012 at 11:38 am

@CJ: I wear my sunglasses on the plane because the window person usually keeps the blind up and I like to sleep. I wear them in the terminal as well because most of them are very bright then very dark. It hurts my eyes to adjust back and forth so quickly. Then I am prepared when I drive into the sunlight.

@CJ- Yeah I know what you mean but with Alex you probably have a case of late night in NYC and hungover the next day kind of thing going on.

Arg he’s so hot I cant take it LOL.
And yeah, who cares if he wants to wear sunglasses? Maybe he was tired from the flight and didn’t feel comfortable walking around with people shoving camera’s in his face. Doesn’t mean he sold out.

Is it me or is he looking a little skinny ?

Bring on Ryan gosling @ 06/13/2012 at 1:02 pm

I bet alex skarshgard is happy two be back in america , he can continue and hookup and sleep around with musicians blonde modols girlfriends and take sloppy seconds becus that’s all this actor is good 4 and ever does get papped , sleeps around with blonde modols and no job.anuther Gerard butla
bring me sexy Ryan gosling anytime JJ

Texas Swede @ 06/13/2012 at 2:26 pm

@Bring on Ryan gosling: Dang gansta wanna be. Does this mean you don’t like him. What is a ‘modol? And you should study your grammar and spelling instead of trolling for a while. It should be ‘too’ not the number two. Becus I take it was for because? Then maybe we could take you serious. Right now all I can do is laugh at the image of who would talk like that and the fact Alex would not even be interested in them. No problem you can keep Ryan Gosling. Have no use for him here. And you won’t see me in his thread either.

Well my fellow Alex fans it is a testimony to how great he did on the TB premier to have as many trolls appear so quickly and meanly as they are. Wonder if there are fans of others jealous of the number of threads he has gotten lately? Something is setting them off.

@Texas Swede: Thats cuz ur old mate.

Disney Villainess @ 06/13/2012 at 2:31 pm

@Bring on Ryan gosling: Then simply take your ass to a Ryan Gosling thread. Why come on Askars thread to post some bullsh*t like that……SMDH. Take that bitter sh*t elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All