Leonardo DiCaprio & Erin Heatherton: Candela Couple

Leonardo DiCaprio & Erin Heatherton: Candela Couple

Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Erin Heatherton get cozy while having lunch at Candela Candela on Monday (June 11) in New York City.

The 37-year-old actor and Erin, 23, dined at the Cuban Italian restaurant before Leo hopped on his bike to head out.

Last week, the Victoria’s Secret model attended the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards in a Michael Kors gown a few days after rocking a cheerleading uniform to film Grown Ups 2.

In case you missed it, check out the trailer for Leo‘s upcoming film Django Unchained!

leonardo dicaprio erin heatherton candela 01
leonardo dicaprio erin heatherton candela 02
leonardo dicaprio erin heatherton candela 03
leonardo dicaprio erin heatherton candela 04
leonardo dicaprio erin heatherton candela 05

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All
FashionGal @ 06/12/2012 at 2:53 pm

Wow, Erin certainly knows how to work it for the cameras to get press. Interesting, Gisele, Bar, and Blake never posed for the cameras.

I like the picture very well with the posses!

this dating type he has gives him an incredible peter pan quality, and not in a good way.

What’s with that beard?

Someone give Leona puppy because clearly that’s all he’s looking for

She looks fantastic in those pink shorts.

Having said that I think it’s interesting that everyone who posts these pics Lainey, popsugar, mention Django as well.
Love & Money. Smart move

Who cares about these two boring white folks, they have no flavor I have seen better looking people then these long sticks walking down the street. Way too skinny not good looking at all. :( :(

Interesting @ 06/12/2012 at 3:19 pm

So many new photos of them all of a sudden! For someone as private as Leo it’s definitely unusual! Boy, Erin loves the attention! Leo, she is making an effort here! At least pretend and touch her! After all you are an actor. Pretend some affection in spite of the lack of chemistry!

Can’t he just adopt a child from a foreign country like the Jolie-Pitts?

I just don’t see it. What could these two possibly have in common? Leo dating pre-teens really makes me lose respect for him.

and what is leo intention!! just hung out with girls fu** her and leave her ..what’s with this dude I used to like him in titanic but this man seems not serious .. and the girls he date keeps getting younger every time ,, I hate these kind of men ..

Ouch but true! The sugar daddy look is not flattering! Time to grow up!

gossipgal @ 06/12/2012 at 3:28 pm

@interesting It brings back the Blake days when they got managed to get pictures of them in remote locations. The pictures were also taken by WENN who everyone knows is on every publicist’s speed dial, when they want a quick photo op. Which also explains the posing.

pedophile..just because you have money and fame doesn’t make it okay.

Interesting @ 06/12/2012 at 3:36 pm

The question is what’s in it for Leo? Honestly this is rather embarrassing. He can date ( incredibly ) young ( looking ) models but he is not getting any younger. Looking at him next to her screams midlife crisis and ‘I have issues’. Is it really the image he is pushing?
Sorry I know it’s bad but I had to post this link. ( 2nd link ) does he want this tone?

Why are all of his girlfriends VS models with blond hair and blue eyes? Except Blake Lively but she is the same type too. He is getting older but he chooses always a younger version of his last girlfriend. I think he has to find a down-to-earth woman close to his age or an actress not young chicks who are just posing all the time. The look and a beauty of a woman is an importhant thing but not everything. There are so many actress too who are beautiful and seems nice and have a similar lifestyle. I always thought that he wants a family with a wife and children and not to be the next George Clooney. But maybe I was wrong. But I love you Leo so good luck!

I think this one will last thru to award season next year. Complete miss calculation with BL last year. This one seems very agreeable.

Interesting @ 06/12/2012 at 3:42 pm

You think this helps him with the award season and campaigning for his roles? This is not a good image for him. Once I read this comment that says that he wants to be seriously as an actor but he does the complete opposite in his private life. That won’t help him winning an Oscar tat he wants so bad!

Leo needs to stop dating girls that are barely post pubescent. No wonder the Academy doesn’t want to recognize him, he comes across as a pervy man boy with Mom issues.

Interesting @ 06/12/2012 at 3:43 pm

*he wants to be taken seriously

@Lori: now come on. He knows no one is going to believe he’s giving up the party boy lifestyle. But if he is a least in a “relationship” even if it is to a styzied escort, at least it makes him seem like he’s “trying”.

Is he on something? He looks like a dirty old druggie with his ho.

@Interesting: I don’t think it helps him in the slightest. but I think that his team or he thinks it helps him. slightly better to have one cookie than a whole bag.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All