Brad Pitt: Honda Motorcycle Shop Visit!

Brad Pitt: Honda Motorcycle Shop Visit!

Brad Pitt stops by a Honda Gold Wing motorcycle shop late last month in London, England.

The 48-year-old actor posed with staff members during his brief visit in Ruislip, a suburban area centered on an old village.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Brad‘s movie, World War Z, has been running into some production problems, according to THR.

A release date for the flick, based on a Max Brooks novel about zombies in a postapocalyptic world, has been pushed from December to June 2013, with reshoots taking place later this fall.

brad pitt honda shop visit 01
brad pitt honda shop visit 02

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 722 » Show All

The troll need to worry about Lone Ranger’s budget inflating back to $250m and leave brad alone

please jared no more ticky seeing her and baldy is vomit worthy

Wonderbust @ 06/13/2012 at 5:25 pm

wow ticky is the biggest famewhore out there, are we really getting picture every day of this vacation..no one cares..tabs didnt even bother featuring on the mags despite aniston showing off her “engagement” ring, notice how no one is even paying them any mind, ppl prob dont even know who they are

@busted: No the hag he’s been with for 8 years yet refuses to marry. Cute attempt though.

Happy Father's Day! @ 06/13/2012 at 5:28 pm

I agree that Brad’s movies are amazing- my fav is TAOJJBRCRF- what a timeless, beautiful movie! Yes, Brad’s hair is very “Tristan” and I have a new appreciation for LOTF since my dad had a stroke- there is a lot of poignant bits in that film…THANK YOU for First Lady’s pinterest page- it IS adorable…I “signed” the Father’s Day card for the President on her “Father’s Day” pin!
____
just wait @ 06/13/2012 at 3:41 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +8

WWZ is fantastic book and it will be a fabulous film. EVERYTHING the JPs do is subject to such negativity because of 1) No PR & 2) jealousy. Brad has a proven track record as a producer & actor- I’ve loved almost all his movies SO MUCH, especially in the past few years- his films are so original & they keep getting better & better. OT- Michelle O has joined pinterest- I have friends who are VERY into this site, but I haven’t had a chance to do too much with it. ANYHOW, her page is really cute:

Passing Through @ 06/13/2012 at 5:30 pm

# 77 lurker @ 06/13/2012 at 5:08 pm
Look at it this way – at least they changed clothes. Whoever said black was slimming didn’t see Ticky in this outfit, did they? Chunky Thighs R Us. And somebody needs to tell Squiggy that Elvis Costello circa 1977 wants his clothes back. Elvis’s aim was true…but I can’t say the same for Squiggy…damn…now I’m gonna have to bust out the EC cds…

Passing Through @ 06/13/2012 at 5:35 pm

# 77 lurker @ 06/13/2012 at 5:08 pm
BTW…The look on Squiggy’s face is priceless. I think he’s totally over the Gay Ole Par-ee Fameho Stroll of Wuv. Let’s see if Ticky makes him go to the carousel before they leave. She won’t cute on the horses like Mad and Angie but she has no shame in her game…

@Passing Through:
PT my eyes hurts seeing them i cannot take it anymore lol

OMG a hen on the ticky midget boad said this

“Yes, I’m sure you’re right. One of the most famous women on the planet is not being recognized by people in Paris”

these ppl need to put down the kool-aid

@YOU MAD?:
Fat tick hens are on crack nobody is looking at them in paris even though they went to public places lmao

@lurker:
the delusion in that aniston thread is hilarious, i had to set a few of them straight

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 06/13/2012 at 6:32 pm

Out of lurk for a moment. But with this story about WWZ’s troubles from the Hollywood Reporter, I just can’t shake the feeling that something’s not quite right with it or missing from it. Is it odd for me to be surprised that Deadline’s people wouldn’t be on this story? Nikki’s people are among the best and the most plugged in, yet there has been not much mention of it really on their site. And I think they were the ones with the exclusive about Disney’s original shutdown of Depp’s Tonto project. And why isn’t the studio doing more to counter the negative perception that’s being generated? Even if everything reported by THR was correct, wouldn’t you think they would put more of an effort into combating the negative pr. This movie will need to make at least 400 million to break even. I want this movie to be a great success both financially and artistically.

Does anyone else feel that something is off here? Or is it just me?

@YOU MAD?:

I guess we are going to get daily pics of every thing they do. I’ll have to stay off the web or avoid some sites. LOL

I love how when Brad and Angie go anywhere there are loads of tweets and pics of people so excited to see them. The owners of restaurants always want to have their pictures taken with them as well as the staff. There is such and excitement. I guess of meeting real stars brings that out in people.

and to the troll.. Brad and Angie are getting married. They have 6 children a family. Something he never had before. Weigh whatever you want. His life today is a far cry more full then what it was before. I guess that really angers the trolls. He has with Angie a life he never had with the ex. And the man has never ever looked back.

@Wonderbust: gawd you guys are idjiots. I don’t know the dumber side, janthrax or brangelina. Channing tatum being added to the cast is from a different article. Dumbass.

It’s probably bad info but I still think its funny because channing is the man of the moment. He’s becoming quite the boxoffice star and probably the only thing that can save Brad’s movie.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/13/2012 at 6:44 pm

@Passing Through:

Yes, she is chuncky around the thighs. Age is catching up on her. It’s going to be harder and harder for her to stay thin.

Also, did you see their rings, bracelets and watches. They are the same. I don’t see her fans rant about that. Did they rant about Brad having the same hair color or hairstyle as Angie at the SAG award? I don’t see these MANiston trolls rant about MANiston wearing black & neutral colors since she hooked up with the midget.

The problem is Pitt is calling the shots and fuxing things up big time. Angelina filming her own movie in 45 days really got to his head. When will he learn? He is no Angelina. He may have the dumbass groupthinkers on just Jared and dirty femalefirst swooning over his airbrushed and setup photos of him but Jolie has the brains.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/13/2012 at 6:46 pm

Forgot to say Brad looks hot. The man is getting better with age. Looks like he has lost some weight.

@LoL’ing:
What is source from this site? Don’t tell me it is the voice in its head. LOL

@lol: wtf? I gave you the link dumbass. Gawd. Why don’t you ask them who there source is. Some people. Lmao

Just Sayin @ 06/13/2012 at 6:56 pm

From the video of Angie doing for World Refugee Day, looks like Angie recorded the video at the day she showed off her RING at Roosevelt Hotel in LA after the engagement. check out the outfit she wears in the video.

@William Bradley&The Jolie:
Nothing about WWZ on Deadline.com, as I said to PT before, THR made up the sh!t out of its azz.

Lol..ticky is bursting out of her clothes in Paris…that’s what happens when she has to break her exercise routine consisting of a14 hours a day workout, one lettuce leaf and a carrot glazed in water. I guess she can’t go abroad for very long without her thighs and buttocks out like the Nutty Professor.

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 06/13/2012 at 7:10 pm

Just back in again for a moment. I just can’t understand what THR thinks it would gain by running a negative article like this? I am not saying journalists shouldn’t report what’s going on in the entertainment business,negative or otherwise, esp. at this level. But why run the risk of NEVER getting Brad or Angelina for another cover or sit down again for something twisted or just plain untrue? I just can’t shake the feeling that there is something else going on with this. It just dovetails with too much of that story from the Daily Fail. Maybe I am too cynical, but there is something behind this. The questions are who, what and why?

that should read ‘popping out’

William Bradley&The Jolie @ 06/13/2012 at 7:30 pm

I may not be making myself clear with my questions. I agree that THR’s story smells. I am just interested in fans’ insight as to what they would be trying to accomplish with this story. And I am cynical enough to believe someone is feeding this negative info to hurt someone connected with this production. I am just interested as to whether any one who knows any of THR’s history, or how Hollywood works, has a theory as they what they hope to achieve. I could be totally wrong, but I just can’t shake the feeling that this story is off. Who is trying to hurt who?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 722 » Show All