Miley Cyrus: Bikini Babe at Miami Pool!

Miley Cyrus: Bikini Babe at Miami Pool!

Miley Cyrus wears a Giejo bikini while taking a dip at the Delano Hotel pool on Wednesday (June 13) in Miami, Fla.

The day before, the 19-year-old entertainer hung out on her room’s balcony with a pal. Meanwhile, fiance Liam Hemsworth dressed up as a police officer on the set of his upcoming film, Empire State, in New Orleans.

Miley recently praised Carrie Underwood, who’s spoken out in support of gay marriage.

“I think it would be amazing if @carrieunderwood posed for @NOH8Campaign Would be wonderful to get that kinda support from country music!” Miley tweeted.

15+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth spending the day apart…

miley cyrus praises carrie underwoods gay marriage nod 00
miley cyrus praises carrie underwoods gay marriage nod 12
miley cyrus praises carrie underwoods gay marriage nod 13
miley cyrus praises carrie underwoods gay marriage nod 14
miley cyrus praises carrie underwoods gay marriage nod 15
miley cyrus praises carrie underwoods gay marriage nod 16

A&E

looks good, no cellulite!

Go away cyrus @ 06/13/2012 at 6:04 pm

Mily at the pool! What a news! I just can’t! I’m gonna kill myself!

too skinny

She looks good but please don’t loose anymore weight Miley. She is borderline to being too skinny.

I think she’s lost too much weight. I mean she doesn’t look bad now, but her body was sooo beautiful before. I don’t get why go this skinny…

Mrs. Gaston @ 06/13/2012 at 6:19 pm

maybe its the water causing the @$$ of her bikini bottom to sag, but its looks terrible. i’m sure she can find a decent suit to fit her – she’s not THAT skinny! ick!

shes so fugly

bikini bottom looks disgusting from behind. Get something that fits you decently!

Ok, so the bikini bottom isn’t the most flattering from behind, but her body is absolutely incredible. She is not too skinny by any means. She has virtually no fat and all muscle.

Who ever likes her will dislike this comment because she is a gross ugly w_ore!!!!

Liam is an extremely beautiful man, Miley is ugly.. YUK.. how could you Liam.

She is so damn close to being forgotten… enjoy it while it lasts Miley!

She looks like a horse!

janewhite123 @ 06/13/2012 at 10:06 pm

Good tips. I am a 29 years old doctor, young and beautiful. Now I am see;king a gentle man who can give me the real love, so I joined BillionaireFriends.COMit’s the first and best cl;ub for billion;aires to interact with others and make friends. b’ecause I am at the begin;ning of my car;eer and I would like someone’s sup;port.

Miley’s looking beautiful and healthy, so much love for this girl

amazing body, i must say.

Wow, the jealousy on here is so sad, she looks great.

I agree with Mike…Why all the hate? Can you look in the mirror and say you’re not flawed? She’s just a 19 year old woman enjoying a day out at a pool and we absolutely rip her to shreds for no reason. Don’t get it.

That liam guy can get a better looking girl. Miley is not that pretty. And shea ghetto. Lol

Every time I see her ass, Billy Ray pops into my head. I could never make love to this woman cause of that. Poor girl.

@tara: its called drugs.. also that bikini is not flattering.. on anyone

Hemsworth @ 06/14/2012 at 7:01 am

@mike: i totally agree!

Hemsworth @ 06/14/2012 at 7:03 am

@Tibi: well said!

anonymous @ 06/14/2012 at 9:07 am

Miley’s face just cancels out the body. Miley has such an unfortunate face (she’s a bad DNA combo of Billy Ray and her Mom) and no good bikini body posing changes that. I’m not sure if she looks more like a horse or a beaver or a chipmunk, but for sure one or all of those combined. No wonder her big screen career never took off, not only because she can’t act, but seeing that face on a jumbo screen is not appealing. Miley needs this marriage as a career move.

Liam honestly wants to wake up to her face forever and ever. Love is indeed blind LOL!!!!!

Honestly people…grow the frig up. Let Liam marry who he wants to marry. You can’t control people’s love for each other all you lone douche bags.

What’s up with that hideous hair color? Should stick to brown- suits her way better than this unnatural yellowish blonde

No offense but her butt looks weird in that bikini, the photos looks awful

Too skinny? Her body is perfectly fine and fit, much better than last year.
I wonder what is the actual weight of most women commenting on JJ.

gosh i can’t stand her !!!!!!!