Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: Ritz Couple

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: Ritz Couple

Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux keep close as they make their way out of The Ritz hotel on Thursday (June 14) in Paris, France.

The 43-year-old actress and Justin, 40, have been in the City of Light vacationing this entire week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

The night before, Jennifer and Justin were spotted returning back to their hotel after having an intimate dinner at the Le Jules Verne restaurant in the Eiffel Tower.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux leaving The Ritz hotel…

jennifer aniston justin theroux ritz carlton couple 01
jennifer aniston justin theroux ritz carlton couple 10

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Day 4 of muffin top parading her rent a boy.
I think he had enough, will they last the ten days in gay paree.
Poor Justin (hustler) did not know he would have to work so hard for this old girl money, but that is the price you pay if you want attention, after being a nobody in hollywood for 15 plus years.

More BS of A @ 06/14/2012 at 8:44 am

So she had to settle for a broke dwarf after being dumped by everybody.

She looks happy and they seem to be a good match looks-wise,she likely feels more at ease because he is more like her, not out of her league so much. Find in these France pics it’s the first time I look at Jennifer’s face and see that she is indeed looking her true age and is starting to have middle-age lady neck.

I won’t lie, they look good together.

He’s always dressed like a motorcyclist. I wonder why.

Good luck to them both

an opinion @ 06/14/2012 at 9:10 am

They look like they have been traveling in a car rather than staying in a luxery hotel. Aniston looks hard because she doesn’t know how to use makeup or other stuff to soften her face.

love them

I find it interesting that after Brad dumped her ass, Iggy basically moved in to Courtney Cox’s life and became the obvious third wheel with CC’s family and CC’s family took her in and dealt with Iggy’s pity party for years.

Where is Iggy now while CC is going through her divorce? Oh yeah, with her rental on a photo op tour.

What a great “friend” Iggy is – can’t even be there for the woman who allowed you to horn in on her life while you whined and photo-oped your way through most of the last decade.

No wonder every guy dumps her. The clock is now ticking on Squiggy.

He is wearing her lipstick in the first pic

There was so much overlap in his relationships with her & Heidi.

April 25th- still with Heidi

Then less than a month later dating Aniston!

Who fans should not dare call anyone else a home wrecker when Jen’s relationship looks no different!

overlap indeed @ 06/14/2012 at 10:44 am

@SAh: Justin was seen on the set of Aniston directorial debut for that Lifetime movie. This was in April. Overlap is correct.

overlap indeed @ 06/14/2012 at 10:51 am

Jennifer Aniston says her directing debut was “a challenge,” but she was able to turn to her beau Justin Theroux for moral support on the set of the Lifetime movie Five
People Magazine ( 9/27/2011 10:27:10 AM -08:00 )
Aniston started filming the 20 minute segment on Apr 14

Sad but true @ 06/14/2012 at 11:21 am

What happened to Justin, Iggy with the chicken lips have turned him in to a White with a fake tan Sammy Davis jr ….

Jared don’t you think this is getting to be a tad too ridiculous? If these two are going to be in Paris for the next 10 days you’re going to continue posting each and every one of their daily activities until they leave for the US of A ? You are beyond pathetic – just like these two!

Some haters are REALLY mad from daily posts about jen

For me

I love you Jennifer

Hipsters…..who are they trying to be Anthony Kedis and Flea?

Is she having a hard time in past couple days finding clothes that fit her properly. All the pants she’s worn on this trip are awful and fit terrible. And these bell-baring tween tshirts are unsuitable for her advanced age, good body or not. She doesn’t need to wear a muumu but c’mon!! She’s in Paris and she is rich and she wears clothes that are too small for her.

Her special effects team must be off duty, because in that first pic, she looks like the drag queen version of Madonna.

With thunder thighs. Not good.

CrabbyPatty @ 06/14/2012 at 1:02 pm

@BGfan:

He’s trying to copy Brad Pitt!

OOOOOH.

I thought that I just heard
a pin drop.

(Crickets…..chirp…..chirp…..chirp.)

Don’t cry for me, Courtney Cox.

I am really happy with Justin.

I really, really am.

Kiss David for me, and tell him that I miss him
more than I EVER missed you.

Just remember that breaking up is hard to do,

Neal Sedaka!!!!

@blondie:

Aniston broke up Cox’s marriage. Since 3 is a crowd in any marriage or even a ‘goddess circle’ constantly.

When she packed (oh sorry had her packing done for her by some poor lowly) her clothes fitted her, but not being able to exercise at least 15 hours a day and eating more than the odd cabbage leaf dipped in salted water she has started to expand rapidly to her true self. She will need to go home super fast to stop the Nutty Professor effect from taking hold.

Every time I see Jennifer Aniston it’s all about here and oh how fabulous she looks as if she’s still trying to show Brad Pitt what he missed in the looks department. I never see her involve in anything besides herself. I don’t think Brad ever regret dumping her seeing how shallow she has become. Whatever they say about Angelina Jolie she’s still a hundred times more glamorous and beautiful than she is. INSIDE AND OUT.

Ahhh! Poor me. JJared put me in moderation by telling the truth. Must be Huvane dialed JJared to wipe out my comment. What’s wrong with their W*H*O*R*E* de France? That’s what Anuston and Justin were doing just to counterpart of the European Tour of the Rock of Ages casts but too bad Justin was not part of it and anyway his only one of the writers on the movie. The studio doesn’t want to deal with Anuston and Huvane with all the dramas they might going to spin. Why would the studio make a deal with Anuston and her pr to be with Justin for the movie tour if Anuston is irrelevant in foreign countries? I am glad that the studio is smart enough not to deal with Huvane and Anuston. Poor Anuston, must be p*$$ed off that she did not get the attention that she was planning few months ago. Poor! Poor woman.

carolynlee @ 06/14/2012 at 5:10 pm

Correct me if I am wrong ( which I know better) but did all jen and justin do in Paris is go to 3 meals – A cafe/diner when they arrived , the Eiffel Tower the next Morn and then somewhere where she ate a salad and drank a diet coke ? They went to no premiers? No museums? What about The Louve since she dabbled in painting when she was young? Oh yeah, they went shopping.Pathetic.

Ah, now I see. The JP’s are going to host a who’s who of royalty, celebrity and politics at their home in London for charity soon.

This is why we are getting wall to wall coverage of every burp Iggy makes in Paris – look at me world – I was on Friends and I have another woman’s boyfriend on my payroll – I’m HAPPY.

I wonder if paying the rags to publish your own photos is tax-deductible as a work expense?

|FILTY|ANISTON|WHORE|PANTIES| @ 06/14/2012 at 7:26 pm

Aniston biggest ***** ever
hazmat suit
thickest rubber
gasmask
radioactive tart

@Neamel:
EXACTLY!!!! Is he a closet case????

@For real?:

HAHAHA!!! im rolling with laughter “Special effects” people are not available!!!

@freya:

ABSOLUTELY correct!!! Brad did a major upgrade!

@MJ:
OMG the new words im learning: W*H*O*R*E de France!!! Nice one.

It really bothers some to see this pair enjoying themselves…..pathetic! Do you not have your own life to worry about?

@MJ:

I know, MJ. Jared has sold out to Huvane via Anuston. Poor dear must have forgotten who helped him build up his business. It appears more than a few have gotten “too big for their britches”….loved your W*H*O*R*E* de France comment. Should be street slang for AnusTON wants her rent-boy to write and direct her in her ad for paparazzi are stalking her…..her PR peeps have to call the paps first to tell them where to meet her. LMAO @ Anuston.

Wanderlust
The Numbers Rating: 3.80 (5 votes) Rate it – Rating Details
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 59% – Rotten
Theatrical Performance
Domestic Box Office $17,288,155
International Box Office $4,504,542
Worldwide Box Office $21,792,697

Oh, maybe the DVD sales will go sell big in France or not. hahaha

Cute cute couple. I hear wedding bells!

@MJ: MJ,
Jolie works so hard to look a good girl!
But what are YOU doing here? “anuston’, “pis…d off”…
Do you feel better writing this?
Oh poor person…
I know why.
It’s because the monk Jolie told about her marriage said: NEVER !!!
He looked at her aura and was schocked!
He said: this person can’t be among the peolple.
She can’t adopt the children at all.
She is a PERVERT.
She is DANGEROUS.

Jen and Justin are my favorite HW couple! Love the fact that Jen keeps her style simple casual wear so that she can enjoying touring Paris! Justin has one of the finest Hollywood body! The man is built! Jen is gorgeous! Your fans are smiling with you Justjen!

I’m sorry but she looks like a tranny in that first picture.

@JL:JL(Jennifer is a Loser), we all know who is the pervert one, the one who was and still is a friend of the pervert Joe Francis, the owner of GIRLS GONE WILD who uses underage girls which Anuston help him to distribute the videos to her friends. See, that’s the disgusting attitude. No wonder why Courtney Cox daughter not so close to Anuston and if Coco was seen with her, her mom was there too. It seems to me that Courtney C. don’t trust Anuston to watch her daughter and we never seen her with her nieces/nephews we sure she has some. Even her Godless circle, they tried to stay away their kids from Anuston. Hmmmm? Maybe because Anuston is a pervert? No one can trust their kids without their watchful eyes when it comes to Anuston? See, JL? you can tell who is the PERVERT. It’s your idol Anuston.

Liverwurst @ 06/15/2012 at 10:20 am

They look great! Nice to see they enjoy each other so much….Paris, the city of love. As far as the crazy loons hating: I just don’t understand your position. You complain and complain for years that Jennifer “needs to move on” and now she really has moved on and is very happy with Justin. Secondly, the phrase she’s a “man stealer” I guess my answer to that is the same you loons have chanted for years about Angelina being a husband stealer: “you can’t steal a happy man.” If Heidi felt that dating a man for 12 years without the commitment of marriage was a solid relationship, that was her mistake. I personally believe she knew Justin wasn’t in it forever or he would have put ring on it. At the very least started a family with Heidi. I have a feeling her girlfriends had been telling her that for years. Probably the very same reason Jennifer didn’t have children with Brad (other than the reported miscarriages) she may have felt he wasn’t fully into the marriage either. I wouldn’t advise a good friend to have a child unless the relationship was solid. Jen would be a single mother now, watching the father of her child raising a family with someone else. Jennifer obviously made the right choice.

Liverwurst @ 06/15/2012 at 10:25 am

Jennifer has a jacket over her arm as she is only just leaving the Hotel. It was sunny but only 61 degrees that morning in Paris. The temp was only expected to reach 66-68. Only because you seem so concerned;)

Sam and elliot @ 06/15/2012 at 10:27 am

Hotness!

Identical twin boy @ 06/15/2012 at 1:07 pm

Poor little rich girl!

@Identical twin boy: Poor Justin looks so unhappy. Why not to by him a scooter “Peugeot” or ice-cream?

sorry: why not to BUY him scooter?
Justin where is your break-dance?
Old good Belmondo looks better.
Justin is an “America’s Shame heart”.

Watch Katy Perry’s NEW Video For “Wide Awake” HERE: http://vevo.ly/LQBIT4

Jen orders Justin as follows: Don’t come up for air till I tell you and maybe if you were good enough you’ll get a trinket for a reward.

Designer Party Dresses Be meticulous using this type formal dresses cheap of portion, so that you can even be positive sexy prom dresses you actually look ideal as part of your dream wedding.

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!