Christina Aguilera's Boyfriend Matthew Rutler is a Songwriter - Exclusive

Christina Aguilera's Boyfriend Matthew Rutler is a Songwriter - Exclusive

Christina Aguilera holds hands with boyfriend Matthew Rutler as they catch a departing flight out of LAX Airport on Thursday (June 14) in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

The 31-year-old entertainer and Matthew have been collaborating professionally!

Matt has come a long way from being a production assistant on Christina‘s movie Burlesque,” a source exclusively tells JustJared.com. “He’s now a songwriter, working on new tracks for her new album. People will be surprised by the sound they’ve put together.”

matthew rutler songwriter christina aguilera 01
matthew rutler songwriter christina aguilera 02
matthew rutler songwriter christina aguilera 03

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Aka he’s unemployed and shes his sugar mama

I am patiently waiting for the new album.

Christina Aguilera is the best, most bad@ss epic singer on the planet.

Wow Her butt look big in those pics and she looks more slimmer!! Nice!! I can’t wait for her new album and see her back on The Voice!!Hope your new album Christina has amazing ballads!! We need real vocalist like you back on the scene for real music and musicians!!

Sadly, My boyfriend and me broke up a month ago. yeah.. i’m young ,beautiful,lonely and still hurting.i may be in need of someone to love..still..My friends told me about WealthyCupid.c om. and i got curious about it.. they met their boyfriends there.,It’s the best place to meet a rich soul mate. i cant risk myself..So i got a username flyerdu there in order to find a new boyfriend.is it wrong?55

Can’t wait for her new album I miss her voice so much. Her ballads are EPIC.

What does he do for a living?
He does Xtina :D

Love The Shoes @ 06/14/2012 at 11:12 pm

Christina “Snooki Jr” Aguliara is looking quite the hot mess isn’t she? Wow.

Can’t wait shes awesome!!

the_boyfriend @ 06/14/2012 at 11:23 pm

of course he is, we all saw this coming.

I told you guys about him. She’s to blame too for letting it get to this. She will learn the hard way, unfortunately.

Can’t believe help are all up in Jessica Simpson’s business for still having lbs on 6 weeks after her baby and Xtina is a hot mess like this and her kid must be 4!

Snooki was Never that Fat..Turning 30 and a Hot Younger Boyfriend doesn’t scared Christina but it should…Please someone give her 4 million to lose the Fat.

Lolol get those pay che…….. umm writing credits MATTHEW

I am ready for Christina to drop the boyfriend. |My GAWD does he work at all. He went from carrying coffee on set to being her personal bag boy and hand holder. Every time you see him he is holding her purse or carrying her suitcases and that’s not awww type crap that’s “how he keeps her with him” its like come on. He is only using her. When I saw him in that backstage clip on the Voice I just wanted to vomit. I am really tired of looking at him. All I have to say is he is working the hell out of her and gettin superstar privileges. I will say I thought he was a different dude he looks different in these pics and I got excited for a moment because I thought she had a new man, but I guess he is just using fake bake like X and that’s why he has that glow….lol

I hope that the song he wrote is good and be a big hit. I don’t hate him even though i miss Jordan. She looks happy with Matt, she’s like a teenager again. I can’t wait for her new masterpiece. I love you Christina !!! God Bless you always my Queen :)

christinalover @ 06/15/2012 at 4:51 am

that’s a really hot body, christina you rock! you are still the hottest chick in the game!

lexy hates bilson @ 06/15/2012 at 6:35 am

Oh Christina…you need to go back to working with the folks who helped you on Stripped. Don’t be like Jennifer Lopez – supporting some dead beat who can’t get a job on his own.

Cant wait to see her on The Voice again this fall!

Looks like she getting fat and drinking again. Star magazine voted her a bad celebrity mother and they are right. God thing her son has a decent father because Xtina is a boozy fat mess and this guy is taking full advantage of it.

christinalover @ 06/15/2012 at 10:12 am

@Rena: Stay pressed and jealous and believe everything you read in tabloids you poor naive person. Christina will stay the beauty queen she is and the greatest vocalist of all time!

Xtina is the greatest screeching voice of all time that’s for sure. Xtina is nothing but a culture stealing parrot who caterwauls through her songs like she is a great soul singer or something but she is a sad imitation and people who know real singing roll their eyes in derision over her vocal histrionics, Whitney, Mariah, Adele, Amy and Celine are far better than this screaming midget will ever be. Imitaion is the higest form of flattery but floptina even fails at that.

Fat short dumpy pasty faced clown with Rickets. And oh yeah, she’s a drunk to boot.

Posers Sucks @ 06/15/2012 at 11:26 am

@LMFAO: The greatest most soulful voices of all time belonged to the women of yesteryear: Areatha Franklin, Sarah Vaughn, Etta James. These are the great singers whom the others emulate. Whitney was the voice so was Mariah. Right now the best voices in the industry belong to Adele, Emily Sante and Melanie Fiona. They are the real deal and not copycats trying to sound like the real thing. I agree, that Celine is pretty good too.

Bieber Rules @ 06/15/2012 at 11:32 am

She has always been a try-too-hard wannabee.

christinalover @ 06/15/2012 at 11:48 am

All I want to say to all the haters:EVERYONE PITIES THE WEAK,JEALOUSY U HAVE TO EARN

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All