Brad Pitt: 'Documenta' Exhibit in Germany!

Brad Pitt: 'Documenta' Exhibit in Germany!

Brad Pitt chats with airport staff before boarding a private plane on Friday (June 15) in Kassel, Germany,

The 48-year-old actor was in town to check out Documenta, an exhibition of modern and contemporary art, which takes place every five years.

Late last month, Brad popped into a motorcycle shop in London where he picked up a crash helmet, a pair of gloves and a back protector.

“We had a nice chat and he came across as very friendly,” David Connell, manager of HGB Motorcycles, told People. “He is obviously keen on his bikes and has been riding them since he was young.”

brad pitt kassel art 01
brad pitt kassel art 02
brad pitt kassel art 03
brad pitt kassel art 04
brad pitt kassel art 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

1,057 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 743 » Show All

Looking good Papa Pitt!

love brad and angie too

God, Brad is a sexy man. In fact, he is still the sexiest man alive.

Brad looks great, love his hair.
The crowds were going crazy for him!

Papa Pitt heading home for some loved up time with his soon to be Wife. I bet he was missed by all the kiddies and especially by Angie.

Hi Lara,

Good job keeping the mega alive. I love his long hair too. He is looking so fit lately.

Brad’s too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt, soooooo sexy yeah!!

Brad hag-free FTW!

Brad was so gorgeous when he was young but he’s even more dignified and handsome now. He and Angie are so beautiful together inside and out. I love the Jolie-Pitts. They have always been my favorite celebrity power couple.

He’s a work of art himself! I hope that he has a wonderful Father’s Day with his gorgeous Angie and their sweet kids!!

@Lurker:
Hi Lurker, thanks!
Yes, he can rock the long hair like no-one else.

bizzy bee @ 06/15/2012 at 1:44 pm

Loving his hair. Brad is so beautiful.

Hey there, Seksy Brad!

Angie's fan from Dubai @ 06/15/2012 at 1:47 pm

what a sexy man ……………. god ! He makes me crazy .

Love the longer hair on him, reminds me of Tristan hehe ;)

@Passing POOP:

LOL loon, don’t you ever get tired of lying? More importantly, aren’t you tired after spending a sleepless night thumbing yourself back up? What really gave you away is that you left most of your fellow sheep’s comments untouched, instead of helping them out.

I’ve been saying for a while that you’re behind the manipulation and you just proved me right. I know it’s a matter of pride to you, sicko. You go on and on about how unbiased it is, then why did you lose your shiitt yesterday when you loons got thumbed down?

Every dissenting comment gets about 20 or more thumb-down votes in average, over night. This happens every day. Where did all these supposedly votes come from? Is it people that never post, yet they take the trouble of voting down the same people over and over?

I guess you didn’t think anyone else would be smart enough to point you as the perpetrator. Nice touch about explaining how proxies work, I might add.

Btw, how come you never seem to get moderated? :)

At the second photo, his ass AAWWWWW. I’m jalous only Angie can touch this ass.

Gorgeous young brad @ 06/15/2012 at 1:54 pm

Omg I can’t help myself from falling over at his natural beauty

Gorgeous young brad @ 06/15/2012 at 1:58 pm

A true blue beautiful man with no flaws.

notyourfriend @ 06/15/2012 at 1:59 pm

Love this family like it was my own!

LOVE the ponytail look on him! Brad is so unbelievably good-looking.

Gorgeous young brad @ 06/15/2012 at 2:00 pm

Jealous of this full head of flaw free hair?

@Tamsin:
Oh for god’s sake. AJ is in London where the kids are. You are aware that a flight to Germany is under 90 minutes are you not? He can fly there in the morning and be home in the evening. And for all we know he may have one or more of the kids with him. Unlike some other A Listers he and Angie don’t parade their kids out constantly for photo ops. Home is where the heart is and the kids are safe and secure within his and AJ’s love. The majority of their time is spent between LA and France, so I’d say the kids are pretty secure. Plus both of them have said the kids love to travel. The kids sound as though they are well grounded, well educated and well loved. Too bad all kids can’t say that.

And oh yes, Brad is hardly illiterate. He got more than decent grades in school and left the U of Mo to pursue his acting dream with only a few credits to go before graduating. And pothead? He indulges, but I’d say his ex is much better known as a pothead than he is.

I'm laughing @ 06/15/2012 at 2:02 pm

# 23 notyourfriend @ 06/15/2012 at 1:59 pm
Love this family like it was my own!
@reply | flag this