Ashley Greene: Trader Joe's Lady

Ashley Greene: Trader Joe's Lady

Ashley Greene wears her hair in a messy bun while grocery shopping at Trader Joe’s supermarket on Thursday (June 14) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Later in the evening, the 25-year-old actress rocked a Donna Karan corset on the red carpet at the 2012 Young Hollywood Awards before heading inside to host the event.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Greene

“Wow… What a crazy night,” Ash tweeted. “I had so much fun hosting the YHA and then found out that I was nominated for a TCA.”

10+ pictures inside of Ashley Greene running errands in West Hollywood…

greene trader joes 01
greene trader joes 02
greene trader joes 03
greene trader joes 04
greene trader joes 05
greene trader joes 06
greene trader joes 07
greene trader joes 08
greene trader joes 09
greene trader joes 10

Holy sh!t. She’s gotten so skinny!

Dave Franco @ 06/17/2012 at 1:31 am

Eat a burger, sweetie. This should not be a fashion trend. It’s disgusting.

O…M…G…she is SO skinny! I’m sorry but so many women are under the false impression that just because you’re skinny means you have a great body. I’m sorry, but Ashley looks so unhealthy, and it doesn’t look natural. If I was a man I wouldn’t find that attractive either. Her thighs are the same size as her calfs…

You can tell it’s not a natural weight for her, her face is gaunt which is usually a sign you’re not naturally thin and really had to struggle to get down to that weight..

speaking from someone who once had an eating disorder….she’s def. not healthy

who is this? why sh is she relevant?

poor girl seems so affected. she looks so much better with some weight on. she really has a great figure but it’s just been lost :(

Desperate for attention, much?

so I guess after you become famous in Hollywood you get this “skinny memo” and you look like this…not healthy! I’m impressed by Jennifer Lawrence who kept her amazing body!

her face has been looking gaunt lately, which makes her razor sharp nose protrude and in result, she doesn’t look cute at all. she looks old. also, her calves are almost bigger than her thighs — i’ve never seen that before ?!

C@$HVILLE @ 06/17/2012 at 5:31 am

Blah. How do people find her pretty? I don’t see it

TinkerBell @ 06/17/2012 at 5:41 am

@C@$HVILLE: i fully agree with you i have never found her to be pretty even with the healthy weight she use to be i dont find her face pretty at all

C@$HVILLE @ 06/17/2012 at 5:51 am

@TinkerBell: I don’t know… Sure, everyone has their own perception of beauty. But to me, after watching her in interviews, I just find her to be sort of pretentious and not very modest

dgkagdkaf @ 06/17/2012 at 6:36 am

back when twilight came out, I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. But now, she looks like a friggin twig. EAT SOMETHING!

WhatATool @ 06/17/2012 at 1:33 pm

She is Gorgeous but the presure to be super skinny has gotten to her, or bad advice
SJP,Catherine M. all too thin

I think Jennifer Lawrence is such a great role model. Not that this has anything to do with Ashley. Ashley was in Twilight though (huge fan base) and has obviously succumbed to the thin standard of Hollywood. But Jennifer seems to embrace her curves and seems happy with the way she looks. When she was up for the role of Mystique she said she wasn’t going to become a stick just because she had to be naked in a movie and that she wanted to look like a women with boobs and an ass. Which is amazing because she has such a wide fan base from the Hunger Games and that positive body image can really help young people who look up to her. I just wish there were more Jennifers out there.

you can just tell she isn’t eating properly. Take Emma Stone or Kristen Stewart for example; two tall skinny girls who look HEALTHY. Poor Ashley just looks so unhealthy. I had an eating disorder and I can tell you this is not healthy thin. I hope she just gets better and is honest with her fans like Demi Lovato. I was a fan of Kate Bosworth who was once healthy and muscular like Ashley. Then suddenly she lost so much weight and I thought it was okay to do whatever it took to lose that much weight. Poor Kate obviously had some form of an eating disorder. I don’t think they realize how much affect they have on people.

She has a huge knee 

jennabanenna @ 06/17/2012 at 5:41 pm

Hot mess.
Doesnt have the figure to be “heroin skinny”. Looks like an alien.

she’s weird looking, soz

Agree with all comments on her skeletal frame. Yuck!

Beautiful girl and she has such a lovely figure too. Why is she losing weight? Even if by accident it’s pretty drastic. EAT!

SHE LOOKS FREAKING TERRIBLE! EAT SOMETHING!