Connor Cruise: Shirtless Instagram Shot!

Connor Cruise: Shirtless Instagram Shot!

Connor Cruise shows off his shirtless physique in this new photo posted to his Instagram account!

“S/O to my homies new SnapBack line @chaclothing” the 17-year-old son of Tom Cruise tweeted, along with the pic.

On Saturday (June 16), Connor hit the DJ booth at the Artists Against Drugs Art Show held at Satine in Los Angeles.

Connor recently returned back home to LA after a trip to NYC. He attended the The Friars Club ceremony with his dad Tom!

“Back in LA. Gotta put my head down and get to work #RealBossLife” he tweeted upon returning to the West Coast.

connor cruise shirtless 01
connor cruise shirtless 02

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Ewww and a half.

notyourfriend @ 06/17/2012 at 1:47 pm

if u have no muscles, don’t take off your shirt…wut is he showing off there? ugh

commonsense @ 06/17/2012 at 1:49 pm

I really don’t like this boy. He gives off such a negative vibe.

Mrs. Gaston @ 06/17/2012 at 1:50 pm

NO! please put your shirt back on IMMEDIATELY, sweetie! i don’t care who your daddy is – that is just wrong and no ones wants to see it!

wandalismus @ 06/17/2012 at 1:57 pm

such a poser

really dude? i’ve seen girls with more muscles than him

I love how some of these girls act like its so disgusting to see a skinny 17 year old’s torso. Get over yourselves, yeah he’s skinny but he’s just a kid.

hmmmm…odd that he looks so much more like Tom than Suri does.

He’s got bigger boobs than me LOL!!!!!!!!

@Sara: …I know he’s “adopted”, but I wonder if there is a bigger story about his paternity (in vitro spe*mies?)

Sort of funny that you replied to yourself sara, but I get what you are saying ;-)

lurking 2 @ 06/17/2012 at 2:40 pm

He is a good looking young man. Crap Justin Bieber takes off his shirt and he looks 12 years old. Connor is just fine.

I swear he looks so much like Tom. I wonder if he is his biological son. The resemblance is really striking to me.

Why is this on the site? Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with this site.

he might as well leave his shirt on as well.

Please stop posting insignificant things that should just stay on twitter.!

I bet he has some kind of a problem with his fingers, same poor gesture at every picture…poor kid.

+ I couldn’t agree more with lurking2, I have never seen such a striking resemblance between father and son!

I guess his “real boss life” doesn’t include pursuing higher education. From the sound of things it sure looks like he could use some time in college.

I’m not dis@Halli: I’m not disgusted with his body per se, it’s more that he’s a little famewhore who wouldn’t be all in my face if it wasn’t for his dad.

He is 17! Wished it was a law that you had to be 18 before posting photos of children. Yes, I realized he tweeted however that is what youngest do and some adults of themselves. He seems like a down to earth young man.

He looks oddly like his “adopted” dad. o.o

Y’all need to get some perspective. As the song goes, “girls comb their hair in the review mirror and boys want to look so hard”. It isn’t threatening and it isn’t icky. It is simply biology; a young boy/man trying it on!

@pup: Yep, probably had a relationship or an affair with a black woman hence him looking a lot like Tom.

JoynerJoshua @ 06/17/2012 at 3:49 pm

just as Ryan said I am surprised that some one can profit $4325 in one month on the internet. have you seen this web link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/deDha

He looks so much like his daddy, Tom.

Halli @ 06/17/2012 at 2:26 pm #7

Thumb up Thumb down +2

**********************************
Thank you. There are some many ignorant girls on this thread.

This boy was raised in the suburbs, why is he trying to act all urban and whatnot. Connor, we ALL know that your not gangsta lol.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All