Jodie Foster: The Grove with Sons Charlie & Kit!

Jodie Foster: The Grove with Sons Charlie & Kit!

Jodie Foster takes sons Charles “Charlie” Foster, 13, and Christopher “Kit” Foster, 10, to the movie theater and book store at The Grove shopping center on Thursday (June 14) in Los Angeles.

The 49-year-old actress reportedly picked up books by authors Clive Barker and Jon Krakauer.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jodie Foster

Jodie can be next seen in the sci-fi thriller Elysium. Synopsis: In the year 2159 two classes of people exist: the very wealthy who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Rhodes (Foster), a hard line government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. That doesn’t stop the people of Earth from trying to get in, by any means they can. When unlucky Max (Matt Damon) is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that if successful will not only save his life, but could bring equality to these polarized worlds.

jodie foster the grove 01
jodie foster the grove 02
jodie foster the grove 03
jodie foster the grove 04
jodie foster the grove 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Always nice to see Jodie.
Thanks, Jared.

Natalie McCann @ 06/17/2012 at 8:21 pm

no way these boys r 10 and 13! really thye look about 17 or 18

cybelle_ns @ 06/17/2012 at 8:22 pm

@Natalie McCann:
She gave birth to Charles Foster on 20 July 1998 and Kit Foster on 29 September 2001.

I know Jodie is pretty short but woah are her kids well grown up looking! Wow. I seriously would not think they were 10/13.

Good that she keeps them out of the spotlight mostly, at least til they’ve gotten older anyway, never really saw them when they were toddlers etc. Always liked how she keeps her private life private.

Sherry-Lynne @ 06/17/2012 at 8:34 pm

She will face the maker on judgement day

This is kind of inappropriate for me to say this (since I’m 16–and I thought they around the same age as me), but Charlie (which I’m guessing is the one in the pink-ish shirt) is pretty cute!! Kit is kind of cute, but he’s not as attractive as his brother. Kit seems to pretty boy to me, whereas, Charlie seems more “manly” so to speak….

On a side note, I’ve always loved the name Charlie, and Henry/Harry. Definitely going to name my son(s) that.

mcfamilyof4 @ 06/17/2012 at 8:50 pm

how is a 10 yr old taller than her. my boys are 10 and 11 and are under 5 ft. are these ages right? cute kids.

I don’t think her youngest son is in any of the pictures. This must be a mistake by Justjared. She took both to the Golden Globes awards in January and if you see the youngest must have aged 5 years in a matter of months which is unlikely.

No way those boys are 10 and 13…well maybe one is the 13 yr old but a 10 yr old with her no way! The other kid must be someone else.

no way this kids are 10 and 13. they look more like 15 or older.

That film sounds amazing! can’t wait!

surprised shes at the grove as its known to be a paparazzi hang out. you go there you obviously want your pic taken

That’s probably Charlie and a friend, not Kit.

I think the one with the black shirt is charlie, the other is a friend.

Crabby Patty @ 06/17/2012 at 10:34 pm

Wow, what a nice family! Jodie is so private about her family I didn’t know anything about them. Lucky for them their mother doesn’t pimp them out. Well done.

Purple Poet @ 06/17/2012 at 10:57 pm

Jodie is a legend. On this site a talented and classy actress who is like a modern Greta Garbo she’s so private? Very surprised.

@Crabby Patty: going 2 the grove is pretty close

Clarence Beeks @ 06/17/2012 at 11:50 pm

That is Charlie in the black shirt, and a friend. The other kid is NOT Kit.

I still think Russell Crowe is her kids dad.

@Sherry-Lynne: Never like her not because she is gay ,I like Ellen personality a lot but Jodie no and what is she doing celebrating father’day

Hahha you haven’t seen pics of my kids. I am 5″8 and the dwarf of the family!!!!! Only my 6 yr old daughter is smaller and I am pretty sure that will not last long.

As my midwife says “you grow em big girl”

That’s not Charlie and Kit. It’s Charlie (in the black tee) and someone who might be a friend or, perhaps, relative.

The ten year old is NOT in these pictures. Here is a picture taken in January of this year with both her sons.

Those boys are growing up.

That is Charlie in the dark t-shirt but that is not Kit in the red. If you look at the pictures from the 2013 Golden Globes, Kit was barely visible over the centerpiece of the table. That is either a nephew or a friend of Charlies.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All