Madonna: Video Shoot with Shirtless Brahim Zaibat!

Madonna: Video Shoot with Shirtless Brahim Zaibat!

Madonna rocks a pair of leather shorts while working on her latest music video on Monday (June 18) in Florence, Italy.

The 53-year-old entertainer shot scenes for “Turn Up the Radio” in a Cadillac convertible, while boyfriend Brahim Zaibat walked around the set shirtless.

“Give It 2 Me” music video director Tom Munro has reportedly been tapped for Madonna‘s latest project, with her longtime collaborator, Martin Solveig, producing.

“We were working with no limits. I think the only thing that she said when we started was, ‘I just want people to be able to dance to my music and connect easily with my music,’ and also probably to take some risks at some point,” Martin previously told MTV News about working on the MDNA song.

10+ pictures inside of Madonna on the set of her “Turn Up the Radio” in Florence…

madonna music video florence 01
madonna music video florence 11
madonna music video florence 12

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Queen of pop.

Postergrl @ 06/18/2012 at 4:37 pm

No Madonna; there would be no Gaga.

She looks like a drag queen with those biceps. Not the most flattering outfit.

Madonna i love you, but with all due respect please dress your age.

mlllllllllllle @ 06/18/2012 at 5:04 pm

You all obsessed with age in all the posts are going to be very, very, very miserable when you’ll get 30, 40, 50….
Or maybe you decided to die young and stupid ?

my favorite song from the album…can’t wait!!!

mlllllllllllle @ 06/18/2012 at 5:29 pm

By the way, that woman knows how to recognize a hell of a handsome man.
I’m french, and I want her to tell me where the hell did she found him..lol

I have never seen a woman regretting her youth that hard…… It’s getting old, Madonna.

All im looking at is him..

Queen of Not Going Away..

Give it up Madge. No one wants to see your dried snatch and old lady nipples.

Stephanie @ 06/18/2012 at 5:52 pm

im so sick of this granny GET OVER IT u are old and ugly you don’t have 20 years old!!

Poor thing is so youth obsessed she looks like that woman who has had too many facial surgeries and looks like a deformed lioness. Clearly we know what he or anyone else his age is up to with her. Wish she would have grown up and utilized her power in a different way. Sad to see what she has become!

Madonna is starting to look like that feline lady. The Cat woman.

When will she finally realise that she’s not 20 anymore?

I’m sorry but Madonna needs to sit her ass down and do something else with her career. Maybe it’s time for her to produce talent and not be the talent. She is too old to be parading around in short shorts unless you’re at home chilling. You folks that defend her are hindering her because the wrong clothes on a woman of a certain age, ages them more. It don’t mean looking like a drape it just means finding a new look that compliments your body and age not make you look like you trying to turn the hands of time because you can’t! No matter how much you have your face pulled.

Also, the problem in today’s society sexy means bearing all when truly being sexy is within and you can wear a sweater upto your neck and make it sexy if you’re confident within. That’s what sexy not ass out and breast out clothing. You should make the clothing not the clothing making you because the later is what makes you look cheap and older.

In the 1st pic she has old lady veiny, saggy skin arms! She’s looks like she wearing depends….grat it 53 is not old but when you have been rode hard like madonna 53 is actually 63.

pleasestop!!!!! @ 06/18/2012 at 6:55 pm

Hey Madge when your as old as you are, don’t stand next to 20 year old beautiful brown skinned lovlies. Sexy skin and pasty old lady don’t go together, I don’t give a damn how rich you are ;-)

Some of you are crazy.. her body is fantastic. She looks unbelievable

I see the little monsters are working overtime again. Stay seething.

HE is HOT!!!!!!

Jo is Love @ 06/18/2012 at 7:57 pm

Love the song. Excited about the video. Wish I was gonna see the concert. The clips look so good. Why are all the negative cows always so vocal about putting everyone down. If you can’t say something nice then get an *****.

pipedream @ 06/18/2012 at 9:10 pm

I’m Italian and I saw her show in Milan last Thursday…I went to the stadium at 20.00 pm on Wednesday evening, so I waited for 24 hours to see her. And some people were there since Monday! Since she can move even one single person to do that to see her concert, I think she must be considered one of the greatest artist. But the fact is that the stadium was completely full of people…see the pictures…https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=426822590682595&set=a.418404668191054.98260.127582847273239&type=1&theater and you could breathe her energy and passion…ok there’s some playback going on sometimes, but it doesn’t diminish the force of her show…her way of communicating is an ensemble of music dance color light and magnetism…I can’t understand why America is so mean with her, when in Europe she is such an icone…I think you’ve never accepted her sex-erotica phase and that’s quite funny when I think about how much women should be thankful towards Madonna(and a lot of other powerful women) exactly for that, for having shown that feminism cannot be only taught in books…thanks Veronica ;)

she’s awesome ! super!!!!!!!!!!!! she’s number 1 !!!! timeless ageless woman!
every creative person should love her! – everything what she’s done – every envelope she has pushed! every look she launched!!!
i mean 53 – and look at her – name any other female artist out there – who’s better than her – in any way???
M rocks!