Shia LaBeouf Naked in Sigur Ros Video - Watch Now!

Shia LaBeouf Naked in Sigur Ros Video - Watch Now!

Shia LaBeouf bares all in a video for Icelandic indie act Sigur Ros.

The Alma Har’el-directed video for “Fjögur píanó” stars the naked 26-year-old actor as one half of “a man and woman locked in a never-ending cycle of addiction and desire,” according to a press release.

“We really had no idea what to expect from Alma,” bassist Georg Holm said. “Originally she was going to film us on super 8 in Iceland all playing the piano lines from the song, but then she rang and said she’d met Shia LaBeouf and they’d changed the idea. That was the last we heard of the concept and she told us nothing about what was going on.”

“At first I didn’t know what to make of the video, because it is so full of ideas and confusion. But now I completely love it,” he added.

Note: the video is NSFW!!

Sigur Rós – Fjögur píanó
Posted to: Naked, Shia LaBeouf, Video

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

i honestly had no idea what i just watched

"Watch Now!" @ 06/18/2012 at 12:42 pm

Umm, no thank you, Jared. I think I’ll pass.

Love Shia! Love Rios!!

my new single/video debuts WEDNESDAY @ http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHilton check it out

xoxoGossipGirl @ 06/18/2012 at 12:48 pm

Shia is so ugly!

What a sicko, lol

Richard Haywood @ 06/18/2012 at 12:51 pm

We want to see” just” jared Naked

how does he keep getting parts?

After watching this, I’m definitely going to have nightmares for a really long time…

WHAT IN THE HELL-ISH FVCK

living in a box @ 06/18/2012 at 1:19 pm

Sigur Ros or in English translation Victory Ros is one of the best Scandinavian’s band..their music been used in many film such as 127 hour and also slumdog millionaire..for me to put this video in Just Jared is just not right..it’s more likely to be on Huffington Post..

Stable Isotope @ 06/18/2012 at 1:29 pm

My comment is no comment…

WOW this guy is very talented. it’s not britney spears or selena gomez music video it can be to much for dumb people,it’s too much for their brain.LOL

you can’t say that this guy doesn’t take any risks,because clearly he chalangs his self,acting writing .directing music videos.that means he got balls and a lot of talent.respect

@Melissa: its the point of the video.

uncut? i thought he’s jewish….?

@ha ha: clearly you are an idiot the video was meant to be disturbing to people,i think they succeeded in doing that,that means shia is very convincing.he is a good actor you know that.he is acting get it its not real….lol

I love him! He´s amazing!

@veronica:

Not me, if u like this s hit you’re the f uckin idiot and belong in a psych ward

go watch high school musical it right in your level of iq.go spill your hate somewhere else

It is actually funny that only here, on this site, there are comments like ‘wtf’, ‘no comments’, etc. Just watch it one more time and think about it, about existence, addiction and life in general. This was simply amazing… And Shia is a great actor.

@Jane: i dont know maybe because his movies grossed 4 billion and he really talented and can act dumbass

Stable Isotope @ 06/18/2012 at 2:44 pm

Sometimes no comments means “I get it” and there’s nothing else to say. This is the first time in a while that I’ve watch a full lenght cause most are not worth my time. Lighten up :D

the_boyfriend @ 06/18/2012 at 2:50 pm

brilliant
and he’s sexy in a rough trade sort of way.

Beautiful Music… good video. It makes me more often think about these kind of things….

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All