Shia LaBeouf Naked in Sigur Ros Video - Watch Now!

Shia LaBeouf Naked in Sigur Ros Video - Watch Now!

Shia LaBeouf bares all in a video for Icelandic indie act Sigur Ros.

The Alma Har’el-directed video for “Fjögur píanó” stars the naked 26-year-old actor as one half of “a man and woman locked in a never-ending cycle of addiction and desire,” according to a press release.

“We really had no idea what to expect from Alma,” bassist Georg Holm said. “Originally she was going to film us on super 8 in Iceland all playing the piano lines from the song, but then she rang and said she’d met Shia LaBeouf and they’d changed the idea. That was the last we heard of the concept and she told us nothing about what was going on.”

“At first I didn’t know what to make of the video, because it is so full of ideas and confusion. But now I completely love it,” he added.

Note: the video is NSFW!!

Sigur Rós – Fjögur píanó

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

i honestly had no idea what i just watched

"Watch Now!" @ 06/18/2012 at 12:42 pm

Umm, no thank you, Jared. I think I’ll pass.

Love Shia! Love Rios!!

my new single/video debuts WEDNESDAY @ http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHilton check it out

xoxoGossipGirl @ 06/18/2012 at 12:48 pm

Shia is so ugly!

What a sicko, lol

Richard Haywood @ 06/18/2012 at 12:51 pm

We want to see” just” jared Naked

how does he keep getting parts?

After watching this, I’m definitely going to have nightmares for a really long time…

WHAT IN THE HELL-ISH FVCK

living in a box @ 06/18/2012 at 1:19 pm

Sigur Ros or in English translation Victory Ros is one of the best Scandinavian’s band..their music been used in many film such as 127 hour and also slumdog millionaire..for me to put this video in Just Jared is just not right..it’s more likely to be on Huffington Post..

Stable Isotope @ 06/18/2012 at 1:29 pm

My comment is no comment…

WOW this guy is very talented. it’s not britney spears or selena gomez music video it can be to much for dumb people,it’s too much for their brain.LOL

you can’t say that this guy doesn’t take any risks,because clearly he chalangs his self,acting writing .directing music videos.that means he got balls and a lot of talent.respect

@Melissa: its the point of the video.

uncut? i thought he’s jewish….?

@ha ha: clearly you are an idiot the video was meant to be disturbing to people,i think they succeeded in doing that,that means shia is very convincing.he is a good actor you know that.he is acting get it its not real….lol

I love him! He´s amazing!

@veronica:

Not me, if u like this s hit you’re the f uckin idiot and belong in a psych ward

go watch high school musical it right in your level of iq.go spill your hate somewhere else

It is actually funny that only here, on this site, there are comments like ‘wtf’, ‘no comments’, etc. Just watch it one more time and think about it, about existence, addiction and life in general. This was simply amazing… And Shia is a great actor.

@Jane: i dont know maybe because his movies grossed 4 billion and he really talented and can act dumbass

Stable Isotope @ 06/18/2012 at 2:44 pm

Sometimes no comments means “I get it” and there’s nothing else to say. This is the first time in a while that I’ve watch a full lenght cause most are not worth my time. Lighten up :D

the_boyfriend @ 06/18/2012 at 2:50 pm

brilliant
and he’s sexy in a rough trade sort of way.

Beautiful Music… good video. It makes me more often think about these kind of things….

Finally, a fully nude dude, about time. THANKS SHIA!! Now what would have been hotter, if Shia partnered with a dude that would have been frickin hot. I love the male body!

..this was probably Shia’s best performance ever.. seriously.

We Found Love 2.0 @ 06/18/2012 at 3:21 pm

A rip-off of rihanna’s vid but hers is more commercial and her song and video 100x better, this is more po rno to sell this awful song!

I just went on a drug trip completely sober.

I like the music — but the video?? :((

beebopdobop @ 06/18/2012 at 4:34 pm

Don’t you love the internet. People who have no culture or artistic training can come comment about anything. Very beautiful video, and I love that Sigur Ros is coming out with a new album. FYI Rihanna fans, this band has been around longer than her, and probably has actually dealt with the loss of someone due to drug addiction (and a loss does not necessarily mean death), I do like Rihanna and that song/video but I feel that this video does more justice to the emotions people go through. I am happy that so many of you have not had to deal with this, and you have made it clear with your ignorant comments.

Sigur Ros, one of my favor band.

Love the music but that has to be the strangest video ever.

He is so FUGLY.!! UGH!!!

Liked it. Very modern. Goes to show that Labeouf is one of the finest young actors out there.

Ok if you’re not a fan of Sigur ros then it’s understandable why you wouldn’t like this! I thought it definitely had undertones of drug/domestic abuse and was meant to be disturbing and thought provoking. I’ve been a fan of the band for a long time but getting to see Shia naked was a definite plus… hahaha haters gonna hate.

Lezziefair @ 06/19/2012 at 1:53 am

@Riltja:
That’s what i thought!

What in gods name is this?!

UMMM What the hell was that and how much did he get paid to go nude..like whats the reason for this?

I am so happy that I’m not American! What a bunch of total idiots some of the above posters are…

Finally?? where have you been living the last 50 yrs

I thought this was absolutely amazing

Barf……….

I love it!! Beautifully done! The music is moving and the emotion is raw. Forget the nudity. Look at the beauty of artistic chaos.

This is art.

that was incredible

Ah Shia… how I love thee. Let me count the ways. He is perfection. x

I just hope he got a better attitude. I knew someone who went to magic mountain with him and he threw quarters at one of the staff members who told him to sit down on a ride and Shia said “here’s your hourly wage!”
What a jerk.
I hope he’s grown up since then…

I thought artistically it was beautiful. Where was the sex? Was it necessary?