Vanessa Hudgens: 'Woot Woot' for Purple Hair!

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Woot Woot' for Purple Hair!

Vanessa Hudgens shows off her rockin’ toned tummy as she leaves a workout with her mom Gina on Monday (June 18) in Toluca Lake, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress hugged her mama goodbye before hopping in her car and heading into the sunset!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Look what I did……I’ve got some purple hair. Woot woot,” Vanessa wrote on her blog that same day. She was spotted out and about with her new purple locks this past weekend.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and her mom Gina leaving their workout together…

vanessa hudgens gym mom gina 01
vanessa hudgens gym mom gina 12
vanessa hudgens gym mom gina 13
vanessa hudgens gym mom gina 14
vanessa hudgens gym mom gina 15

Frazer Harrison/Getty

MoreThanWords @ 06/18/2012 at 8:28 pm

I LOVE that she is close with her family, and not afraid to show it. GO V!

what about that stupid hair colors? this’ a cool summer trendy?

put a bag on it. and f*** it? lol

Not really feeling the purple hair nor the extensions :/ she look better with her natural hair and color. You don’t really see her hanging our with he dad either. Wish she would do that more. Anyways, she looks pretty as per usual

i agree, it just looks stupid. nothing to “woot woot” about. but MoreThanWords is right, it’s nice to see that she’s close to her mom and sister

How many dads do you know who shop and do pilaties? Why try to start something.

whay i can love her again

Nice having your mom along for a good workout.mother/daughter bonding.

@heather, her dad keeps a low profile like many other celebrity dads with a few exceptions. He has always been supportive of his family.

MoreThanWords @ 06/18/2012 at 9:17 pm

@ehw: You’re an egg
@Heather, quit stirring
@rikki I like that she’s close with her famz. How many 23yr old celebrities still kiss goodbye to their mammas and sister on the lips as a sign of deep affection? Haven’t seen anyone thus far other than V.

jared, why do you like to keep posting pictures of nobodys? post pictures of talented and intresting people next time. K?

Haters Suck! @ 06/18/2012 at 9:35 pm

Mmmmm damn she looks so good.

There are gorgeous pics of Vanessa going to a party yesterday, but no. We have the usual going to the gym pictures. Yes, Jared, she goes to the gym almost every day when she is home. But I love seeing her dressed up better!

MoreThanWords @ 06/18/2012 at 10:20 pm

@juno: Why do you think there is nothing posted about you? Because clearly you are a no body and way below par in terms of talent. Shut up and pee off.
@Maria I wonder where she is going in those pics with Austin. She looks good, and I have to say Austin suits her perfectly. Stunning legs too!

@MoreThanWords: Gorgeous, isn’t she? They do make a stunning couple, with their opposite looks. He is tall and muscular with beachy looks, and she is petite and shapely, with exotic dark beauty. Have no idea where they were going. It says “a party” but it could have been something for Father’s Day. Either way, they both look great!

If her dad doesn’t like to workout why wouldn’t she choose to do something he likes instead of prancing around for the papps?
Plus, coincidence when her dad is “around” no papps are there. Proves she calls them.
Her hair looks better natural. Hate the fakeness.

Her mom is thinner than her. Shows her Spongebob bodytype will and can be smaller but just a smaller spongebob.

@penelope: how is leaving the gym & hugging her mom ‘prancing around for the paps?’ Should she just not leave the house?
As for her dad, she’s been papped with him several times before and he goes to a lot of her premieres.

she got sexy legs and arms. power woman.

Haters Suck! @ 06/18/2012 at 11:15 pm

@penelope
Seeing as her dad is/was a firefighter I think it would be fair to say he likes working out. Perhaps he just doesn’t like yoga or the type of working out they do. Vanessa’s dad has been laying low since he kind of had an incident with the paps a few years ago. But he does go to all Vanessa’s events and premiers.

Very average looking. She looks stumpy.

Haters Suck! @ 06/18/2012 at 11:30 pm

@Mark and Jackson
pedezo de mierda

Hey loser it’s “pedazo” not “pedezo”, learn spanish first before you try posting something. Imbecil.

@Jackson
You should have read what he wrote yesterday “eres estupido con un perro pendejo” instead of “eres estupido como un perro pendejo”, I felt so embarassed for Haters Suck! … Go back to Spanish 101, you really SUCK.

janewhite123 @ 06/18/2012 at 11:44 pm

Listen, buddies. You know any billi;onaire club? Well, my frie;nd just met a billi;onaire man on BillionaireFriends.COMit’s the most effective sit;e in the world to con;nect with successful, beautiful and unmarried people. You do not have to be rich or famous but willing to give a shoot.

I’m almost positive my arms are longer than her legs… combined.

MoreThanWords @ 06/18/2012 at 11:52 pm

@maria: Agreed :)
@Penelope Here’s a novel idea, how about you go and play with your daddy. Because evidently, you are having daddy issues. Do you know what goes on in the Hudgens household when she goes to visit? No, I figured you didn’t. Like it or lump it you spoon.
@Mark, is that what you call your tiny stub of a nub? Spongebob? Ew. sounds a little too squishy, for any womans liking.
@Jackson, refer to comment for Mark. Seems like you both have low self esteem, else why would you comment on such trivial matters. Hop along now and play with sponge and bob. Could be the only action you’ll ever get. And NO it won’t be something to brag about.

MoreThanWords @ 06/18/2012 at 11:53 pm

@Elle: That’s because you’re a Sasquatch.

Haters Suck! @ 06/18/2012 at 11:54 pm

@jackson
Damn auto correct screwed me over and didn’t even notice.
@mark t
As for you depending on what you’re trying to say and how you are trying to say it there are a number of ways you can go about saying it.

gorgeous as usual <3

@MoreThanWords:
ik!! she is gorgeous

@Heather:
i like her hair! she looks so pretty… agree.. i love when she is out with her family and her boyfriend too <3

@tina:
his dad is usually with her and her family at her premiers

@safaf:
everyone loves her <3

@BOJI:
<3 they are good friends!

@LINDSAY LOHAN WILL WIN OSCAR:
IA she is so hot! <3 i love her legs!

@tina:
she is flawless <3

@maria:
she looks gorgeous! <3 loooooooooooooooooooove her dress!!! her relationship with austin is so cute!

@penelope:
i think you love Vanessa so much.. or maybe you are one of those lame zanessa fans hahaa

@Jackson:
*flawless body..

Why all this hate for Vanessa suddenly?

@Jackson:
maybe… HIJO DE PUTTTA, TTROLO, O MIIIERDA! SI TODO TE DESCRIBE PERFECTAMENTE!
por lo visto sos mexicano, estupiido hasta mas no poder.. pobre….

@Arturo:
is just one person..

@Arturo:
no one hates Vanessa… pretty sure is just one person (i could give you her twitter lol)

they are obsessed with her.. THEY LOVE HER!

@Fan Here:What do u mean with “is just one person”? I see a lot of negative comments in vanessa article and the fan’s comments have negative ratings!

Excuse for mistakes….

Why is she so stunning!!!??!! Love her

Own so gorgeos

@Arturo:
I think one person chamges her name and post here hating on V, the rating has nothing to do with people hating on her because one person can change her name and at the same time use the rating again

I dont like this new hair trend in Hollywood. It was on years ago and nobody wore that. It’s so tacky.

she lost weight

Selma Kacha @ 06/19/2012 at 7:25 am

Are you obsessed with vanessa’s legs or what ? There so many jackass here.

@yenna: ohh ok…thanks…!!!! =)

@yenna: They have not anything better to do!!!!

Her mother is so lucky to have her as her .

Wow that person who obviously keeps posting haterade under various names/aliases must really have it out for Vanessa. Honey, everyone knows you are posting under various names..and thumbing down all the positive comments. Well, it must be hard to be dateless, unattractive and envious of a girl who everything you obviously don’t.

@me
so pretty!!! i tried to do what you said, change my name and thumbs up a few more comments but it doesn’t work, i don’t think you can just change your name to do it or refresh your page. seems to be working with ip address, so unless you go to your neighbor’s house, you can only “vote” once :S don’t pay attention to the haters V!!

Haters Suck! @ 06/19/2012 at 11:03 am

@julia
Well for some people like me the thumb feature doesn’t work at all. I tried to thumb up your comment and others but nothing happens. So I don’t worry about it.

@Haters Suck!
ok thanks!! maybe JJ should just remove that feature then!!

@Arturo:

Because she’s a terrible actress who makes terrible movies and we don’t understand how or why she’s still being photographed/talked about on websites such as JJ….

Bunnylover @ 06/19/2012 at 12:36 pm

@yenna: I really don’t think it is one person. I know that you don’t like it, but there are really quite a lot of people who are not very fond of V anymore.

My 2 Cents @ 06/19/2012 at 12:37 pm

@LOL: You a very hateful person. Vanessa looks adorable and I like her hair it’s, young , cute for Summer . I love her films .

MoreThanWords @ 06/19/2012 at 1:03 pm

@LOL: Loser, I gather that your reference to ‘we’ must be you and your assortment of personalities in that thing you call a skull.

Haters Suck! @ 06/19/2012 at 1:09 pm

@bunnylover
Hello Merlins mum have a new name I see. Who the hell asked you piss off back to your little “golden boys” posts and stay the hell out of here.
Here exhibit A of people changing their name over and over again to hate on Vanessa.

@LOL: Why r u saying she is a terrible actress? A lot of people think she is talentend, she has to prove it! And she will do it with next films, for example Gimme Shelter or Frozen Ground. She has shot 4 films in 8 months, and she auditioned to be a part of them…so i think that she is a little bit talented.
R u asking why is she photographed and why sites posts articles about her? U can find the answer in the number of comments in her article. Articles about her are some of the most read…and the “merit” is your, too. Because you “loose” your time to judge a girl….saying that she is fat, she seems pregnant, she is a bad actress, she does stupid film exc….

@Bunnylover: And there are a lot of people who don’t like Zac anymore, including me. At least I have good reasons.

@julia: I don’t change my name but on the computer at work once I log out the arrows come back up. And like Hater Suck! says at home the arrows don’t work at all.

Bunnylover @ 06/19/2012 at 8:08 pm

@Haters Suck! I am not merlin’s mum. haven’t changed my name for a long time and I think that your foul language is uncalled for.

@Haters Suck!: @julia: The thumbs feature is really stupid, and I don’t get why we need it here. I thought the goal was to get as many comments as possible, not drive-by thumbers. For me, I can thumbs up or down once. The next time I log onto the post, the thumbs are in grey, and I can’t hit it again. It doesn’t matter if the name is different…it recognizes that it’s my computer. So the feature is just annoying, cause I want to see comments, not cowardly haters thumbing down.

Also, sometimes when I hit the thumbs, it registers incorrectly anyway, which ticks me off. Like if I hit thumbs up, it counts as 2 thumbs down. So I don’t think it works. I say ditch the feature if it’s not going to work.

the homeless woman down the street is more stylish.

MoreThanWords @ 06/20/2012 at 1:12 am

@mark: That homeless woman is your mum.

@mark let me say this plainly for you.. she’s coming from pilaties. That’s a form of exercise. These are the clothes you wear to exercise. What do you exercise in a ball dress?

MoreThanWords @ 06/20/2012 at 4:03 am

@tina: Hahahahahaha perhaps @Mark wears a tutu?

If you only have bad things to say, please go somewhere else. It’s pretty lame, dudes :(
And I like the fact that she may not be uber skinny (though, myself, I think she is skinny as she needs to be) because how many times do we complain that Hollywood is brainwashing us to think we have to be anorexic to be liked? So just because she may be curvier, don’t diss her for it. It won’t make you any thinner, or smarter. And in OTHER news, I am LURVIN this new hair! Very creative and sultry looking :)

she is amazinggg

kelly martineau @ 06/20/2012 at 10:05 pm

What age should people stop kissing there mom and sister. I don’t think its right kissing parents and sister on the lips.
This girls needs to get back to work making movies.
This is all she does go to the gym, yoga, shopping with family and get something to eat.

kelly martineau @ 06/20/2012 at 10:07 pm

When is the age to shop kissing your parents. Think its wrong to kiss parents. Hugging them is fine.
She needs to get back to making movies all she does is yoga, gym, shopping and eating out all the time.

416887 439219Spot lets start function on this write-up, I truly feel this fabulous internet site needs a terrific deal far more consideration. Ill apt to be once again to learn far far more, appreciate your that information. 553917