Kristen Stewart & Chris Hemsworth: 'Snow White' Sydney Premiere!

Kristen Stewart & Chris Hemsworth: 'Snow White' Sydney Premiere!

Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth arrive at the Snow White and the Huntsman Australian premiere held at Cinemas Bondi Junction on Tuesday (June 19) in Sydney, Australia.

The 22-year-old actress looked dazzling in a gorgeous green beaded Balmain gown on the white carpet.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

Chris and Kristen are enjoying their time Down Under! Earlier in the week, Kristen was seen heading to a swim club, while Chris hit the waves in a wetsuit for some serious surfing.

FYI: Chris suited up in Boss Selection.

swath sydney premiere 01
swath sydney premiere 02
swath sydney premiere 03
swath sydney premiere 04
swath sydney premiere 05
swath sydney premiere 06
swath sydney premiere 07
swath sydney premiere 08
swath sydney premiere 09

Credit: Marianna Massey; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Chris Hemsworth, Kristen Stewart

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
kingkayski @ 06/19/2012 at 8:08 am

Kristen looks absolutely fabulous and gorgeous in her two piece dress,love the braid hair too,and the sunkist glow in her skin looks good on her,and her huntsman,yummy!!

Chris, you are just delightful to see! however,who is the weird girl who make ​​these bizarre poses and faces beside you?

Kristen looks stunning!

I want that dress!!

I’ve never seen Kristen with a tan before. Looks nice on her!

jaymes lover @ 06/19/2012 at 8:41 am

OH MY GOD…

SHE IS AMAZING!!! WOW KRISTEN, YOU HAVE BECOMING A WOMAN DAY BY DAY.

GORGEOUS AND DELICIOUS BOTH OF THEM!

AND THE MOVIE WILL BE FANTASTIC AND EPIC!

ilikeitmore @ 06/19/2012 at 8:42 am

Ugly girl,ugly hair.

Oh that fourth picture made me laugh so hard. There’s just something about this girl that doesn’t sit right with me at all, I can’t put my finger on it but there’s a air about her I don’t like.

If the skirt part was 2 inches shorter, it would be perfect! Still, beautiful <3

Ooh Chris<3

Eh, it’s ok. I love Kristen and think she’s beautiful, but I’ve never liked this silouette on her. And the hair is a bit severe.

Kristen looks great. So happy to have them here in Australia.

Is Stewart trying to pose in these pics? I don’t understand. Chris’ open chest look cracks me up. Minus the posing and funny faces, they both look good.

HAHAHAHA THE HAIR I CAN’T! CHRIS LOOKS UBER HANDSOME AS ALWAYS

Hemsworth @ 06/19/2012 at 9:39 am

Chris is soooo hot!! as always!!

somali girl @ 06/19/2012 at 9:44 am

Wow this chick has the same chin as Bruce Willis daughters. Maybe its his long Lost child.

WTF is on kristen’s head!?

@somali girl:
LOL @ anyone comparing Kristen to that Wiliis kid. Blasphemy! Kris is gorgeous.

sorry but she does have that chin thing going.

Kristen looks amazing!

Chris is so handsome :)

CollinsAlissa @ 06/19/2012 at 10:33 am

just as Jamie explained I am blown away that anyone able to earn $6468 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you seen this site(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/jVn8K

Kristen looks awesome! And Chris looks good!

I like both KS and CH in SWATH. Reckon it was a good pairing as they both had good chemistry together. I know it’s wishful thinking but it would be good to see the two of them together in another movie.

Seriously I love Kristen and she looks gorgeous as usual but WTF is going on with her hair?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All