Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Teaser!

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Teaser!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson get ready for action in the new official teaser trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2!

Synopsis: After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

The final installment of the hit vampire franchise will come to a close when Part 2 hits theaters November 16.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the teaser trailer for Breaking Dawn – Part 2?

Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Teaser Trailer

cant wait !!! I LOVE bella as a vampire.

Can’t wait!! BELLA!! she truly was born to be a vampire! these actors are fenomenal!

YES! Looks epic. Can’t wait!

looking good :)

jaymes lover @ 06/20/2012 at 9:08 am

EPIC! THIS MOVIE WILL BE EPIC!!!

I can’t wait!!! :) This movie will be awesome!!! I love vampire Bella!

Black-Dahlia @ 06/20/2012 at 9:20 am

it looks so artificial.

I’ll be happy as long as Bill Condon provides many scenes like this with Edward and Bella presenting a united front with their daughter and Michael Sheen sneakily being evil as Aro. The worst part of these movies in my opinion has been the scriptwriting. Rosenberg rarely ever seems to go into depth with Edward and Bella’s relationship and instead focuses on the wolves and on Jacob, who let’s remember, was a SECONDARY character compared to them.

I’m so excited! Can’t wait!

wow, this looks epic. i’m definitely going to go watch it! Bella looks badass

jaymes lover @ 06/20/2012 at 9:30 am

WOW… I TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS..

VAMPIRE BELLA TRANFORMED IN TO A BAD ASS AT ALL!!
SHE WAS THE MORE FRAGILE AND THEN SHE SAVE ALL OF THEM…

ROB AND KRIS ARE MAGICAL… AND ARO IS INCREDIBLY PERFECT!

GOOD ACTORS IN THIS MOVIE!

_________________

It’s this very weird kind of neglect. Hard to understand, especially when you know Bella and Edward are at the heart of so much of the audience’s obsession (take a look at the number of fanfics and that 50 shades book) and yet Rosenberg seems to think of them sometimes as an afterthought. If Rob and Kristen were not bringing all they have to the characters relationship, it would be sad. You’d think she’d go overboard with them, any smart screenwriter would. Instead we’ll probably get more screentime, and dialogue between renesmee and jacob. ugh.

Don`t like
Bella Vampire is the same as human Bella . Not difference there.
The movie looks so artificial, Renesmee is too old.
I like Alice and Denali Clan.

but at the end it looks like hunger games in the arena, with the tributes running and running :S

This film is a joke seriously… Badly written. Awful acting. Really bad acting.

ugh her mouth

I think they decided to make Renesmee older because it would be too hard to have a 2 year old run around and who could talk. They made it so that it won’t have to be a full CGI 2 year old. I can understand. It can’t all be the same as the book. C’mon guys, you’d think after years of these movies, you still think they have to be exactly like the book? LOL. That’ll never be. I can’t wait for this movie. It looks exciting and definitely going to be a good one.

Hopefully the movie would be more interesting than this trailer…it wouldn’t be the first time they’ve pulled this trick.

allTHEtime @ 06/20/2012 at 9:50 am

Artificial? It’s a fictiona/fantasy story…of course it’ll be like that. Why do people always have to point out all the bad things? Hunger Games?Really? because there are vampires and werewolves in the Hunger Games right? Lol, they’re both very different. Stop comparing those movies. No matter what, they are DIFFERENT.

Here come the haters….

I can’t wait for this movie!

I love the vampire make-up in general. Kristen’s eyes are pretty. I’ll watch it for fun since it’s a fantasy movie, good for chillin’. I guess there’s nothing serious about it? Acting is just horrible, but hey, what did you expect from a visual movie like this?

Cannot wait for this movie. By far the BEST of all the Vampire movies. Best Actors. All the other shows trying to copy don’t come close!

VER EXCITED!! , it’s sad because is the end :( But It will be epic for sure.. Can’t wait <3

Mehhh.. But Bella looks GORGEOUS

@allTHEtime: Yes because The Hunger Games film has a point unlike Twilight.

allTHEtime @ 06/20/2012 at 11:02 am

@sunshine: All movies have a point, it just depends on the person. It’s to fight for something you believe in and for love. People can relate to first love, being very in love, having to protect your family. Very much like the Hunger Games.

@sunshine: let’s not forget that movies are for entertainment! So as long as people (not everybody has to love it) love it and find it entertaining, then they are doing their job. If you don’t like it, don’t waste your time complaining about it.

I can’t wait for this movie! November is SOOOO FAR AWAY!!! :( Bella looks amazing! :)

Part one sucked so it had better be good (I doubt it) yet using the word epic is very overrated. Imho they should made one movie instead of spliting it into 2 parts but I get it cha-ching, cha ching..I just prefer quality over quantity but I guess for most of the fans more movies equals more Edward and more Bella.

well, in this case…they needed to split it up into two book because they wanted quality and I’m sure money as well. The book had too much information to just have it in one movie. Plus, there are soo many new characters they can’t simply just ALL show in one movie. It will end up being a 5 hour movie. hahaha

I LOVE how people complain, but still they go watch the movie because they KNOW everything about it! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

This movie looks good! Looks intense!!!

@Krys:
I agree about the new characters and you are right that one movie would have to be very long so it was also about quality but still Part one has almost 2 hours and is all just about wedding, honeymoon, first sex, horny Bella, pregnant Bella, dying Bella..no action, they could sum this up to 45 minutes

@nikky: Yea true. But then they put the fans into consideration and they would not like that at all. Hehe. The fans would be sad to see just one movie or have all those events in 45 mins. You know the fans want to see more! While I was watching Part 1, I heard someone say at the end, “that’s it?” as if they wanted more…it would’ve been 3 hours and that person wouldn’t have cared as long as she got a lot of Edward and Bella :) But whatever the reason, I’m sure it will work out.

This is the last of these terrible films right? Jeez they’ve dragged the crap out. Michael Sheen is the only positive thing I can find in all of it.

I just love them! There I said it!!!

I can not wait!!! I really hope it goes out on a high!! I sure will miss it! As long as the fans are happy then they will have succeeded!

Kristen looks awesome!

@Becca: That’s right! As long as the fans are happy and love it then they did their job! :) They don’t have to please anyone else! :)

Wow! It looks great! I see Bella isn’t so clumpsy as she used to be when she was a human. I think, BD 2 will be good, if only critics and some people wouldn’t slapmit in order to look cool.

That is going to be a fantastic saga ending !!!Love you , vampy-guys!!

@Laura:
If it weren’t for that “secondary”character,there would not be a story to tell,because if I recall that “secondary” character saved her life more than once,while the “main” character was off being mopey.

OMG! Bella is amazing as a vampire!!! I can’t wait!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

wow that “epic battle” shot looks so cheap compared to what Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter did. This series is finally dead and a better film franchise took over, The Hunger Games. The first Hunger Games made more money than any of the Twilight movies and this last Twilight movie wont break any records like the last one.
Good Riddance to this franchise that brought a weak main character and bad acting all around

aquarius64 @ 06/20/2012 at 2:02 pm

The “epic battle” is a rehash of the battle in Eclipse. Replace Victoria’s newborn army with the Voturi and change the scene to winter and you get the same thing.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

@hello1: I’m sorry when did anybody say this was a Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter movie? And why are you comparing The Hunger Games and Twilight? Because the last time I checked, they were two completely different movies/franchise.

Can’t wait! This will be awesome!!! :) So sad though :( At least we’ll have the DVDs! hehe

Kristen makes a sexy/beautiful vampire!!! LOVE IT! NOVEMBER, please come sooon!!!!!!!!!!

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS THAT BELLA DOESN’T LOOK ANY DIFFERENT? it’s so frustrating the only difference are her eyes and her skin is more paler.

@Abby: I can see what you’re saying. But she does look more statuque though. But Edward and Esme (flash backs) they didn’t look that different either. It just enhaces their features. Bella’s hair is more auburn/brown like, her skin is definitely a lot more pale, her eyes are red/golden in some parts, her lashes are longer and her she has like eye shadow. So I think they did a petty good job with her look. I don’t think they wanted it too over the top.

OMFG! Bella is a badass vampire! That’s one mama who’s not going to let anyone get to her little girl. I so freakin can’t wait to see this. Hurry up and get here November!!!

I almost peed myself! This looks like so much fun! I can’t wait to see it!!

love this movies Edward & Bella the best, but on this teaser the volturis looks like crap

Awesome I can’t wait!! This is so going to be EPIC!!!!

1.I got chills, because it’s so cold in my room.

2.I’m so HAPPY that this is the LAST one, I’m tired of this movie!

3.Kristen Stewart should’ve never joined this movie, she’s better than the annoying bs fan girls, they make me not like her.

lmao at he EPIC comments.. you ppl are retarded.

@Kim: I get what you’re saying but when people say she looks gorgeous and everything now that she’s a vampire I’m just like wtf? She’s not that different.

Love it! Can’t wait! :)

This looks awesome! Can’t wait!

I cannot wait. YEAH

Наташа @ 06/30/2012 at 8:10 am

трейлер – класс! хочу посмотреть фильм

aarzoo khan @ 07/13/2012 at 12:13 pm

i love twilight series . bella and edward look beautifull. iam waiting for see on the breaking down part one in hindi dubbed movie but i dont know how long my waiting time and i am wait to see the breaking down part 2.

i give you one suggetion to bella (kristean) why do you not wear in some beautifull colour dress.
i want to see you on pink,blue and yellow,green ,purple colour drees.