Vanessa Hudgens: Meeting with Mom Gina

Vanessa Hudgens: Meeting with Mom Gina

Vanessa Hudgens is lovely in lace as she arrives for a meeting on Wednesday (June 20) in Century City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress was all smiles while she held mom Gina‘s hand and headed inside.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa stopped by her yoga class, then went on a hike in the Hollywood Hills with gal pal Laura New.

Last week, the brunette beauty was also spotted showing off her new purple locks as she and younger sister Stella went shopping.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and her mom heading into a business meeting together…

hudgens agent visit 01
hudgens agent visit 12
hudgens agent visit 13
hudgens agent visit 14
hudgens agent visit 15
hudgens agent visit 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she’s at the caa agency. hope that means a new project. with her we never know till she’s off filming.

I use to LOVE Vanessa until JustJared posted pictures of her daily. There is a limit, Jared.

Haters Suck! @ 06/20/2012 at 7:44 pm

@kami
Rumor is she’s doing an animated movie next.
@effy
That’s a dumb reason to stop liking someone. Regardless what people think she can’t controll it. Me, I love seeing Vanessa.

Gorge! finally she wears something less hippy..

@Haters Suck!: If you love seeing Vanessa so much there are such things called “fansites.” This isn’t one.

@Haters Suck!
I’ve heard that as well, but have you heard any rumors as to what the movie might be about?
I love her outfit and her hair is definitely growing on me.

Haters Suck! @ 06/20/2012 at 7:58 pm

@effy
I don’t like going to places that make me register for stuff I don’t really want. That’s why this is one of the few places I comment, its free, they don’t sende e-mails, and I don’t have to register for anything. It’s still a dumb reason to hate someone. You don’t like it there’s this thing called the scroll bar I suggest you use it. When I see a person I don’t like that’s what I do or go to a different site and do something else.

She comes off like a huge attention w h o * re but she looks really beautiful here.

Haters Suck! @ 06/20/2012 at 8:00 pm

@nicole
No clue, just heard it was an animation that’s it.

She’s seriously becomeing the most overexposed celebrety ever…

I don’t care how many times she in on JJ. She is beautiful and always upbeat and happy. Love ya V.

@Ella: LOL FAR FROM IT. She just gets a lot of exposure on justjared – how about the kardashians? every single place you turn your damn head they’re promoting something or tweeting something

I don’t think this is for the animated thing because both Ashleys are invovle in that. Hopefully it’s something new. Love her, and enjoy seeing her here.

ahhh her mom is sooo cute and she lost weight! Go mom!

@tina:

i agree. i thought the animated thing was a video some guy was doing just for fun. why do ppl think it’s a real movie that’s gonna be in theaters? where is there info on that?

Codependent. Either with mom, boyfriend, girl. This is a meeting thats work. WHats with the mom? Dont say oh I think thats sweet that shes close to her mom. Close is fine. You dont bring your mom to work. The more I see of her the less I like.

@sara: Thanks for the pics, sara. She looks gorgeous in both sets of pics!!

Love this outfit on Vanessa! White always brings out her gorgeous skin, and she and her mom are priceless! They both have such beautiful spirit and a positive outlook on life. You can’t be ever be depressed around people like them! They love life and the people they share it with.

@mark: Are you serious? You’re being critical of a healthy mother-daughter relationship in Hollywood?? Where starlets sleep around, do coke, and act so ******?? And you think this girl, with a steady boyfriend, and a wonderful family, is not likeable?? Man, you need your head examined.

kelly martineau @ 06/20/2012 at 9:56 pm

Its about time she has a meeting to go to. Nessa needs to start working again. Her mom is cute. And she looks good there.

MoreThanWords @ 06/20/2012 at 10:01 pm

@Effy: If you don’t like it, then why are you telling JJ? Piss off and make your own site dumb a$$
@Ella like it or lump it, she’s famous and your not
@mark what’s your beef with V being close with her mum? Were you not loved as a child? Were you not breast feed? What a stupid comment from an even more half witted poster.

@mark
Unless you know for sure you shouldn’t assume things. For one we don’t know what role her mother might play in her professional career. I don’t see a problem with her taking her mom with her since we don’t know what the “meeting” consisted of, there could be several possibilities.
@kelly martineau
I don’t get what your issue is with her and how she spends her time or her money; but truth be told it’s not any of yours or our business.

she looks beautiful

Love the lace tops. I love to see her when she’s with her mom. Why should I clamor? what’s to clamor about??lol! time is always precious for both of them. epitome of a good realtionship between her & mom Gina.

She is incomparable than the Kardashians. She dont need to make some noise just to be noticed by every one else.

Work, Rest, workout, shopping , salon , play, family & friends bonding… its just a routine.. wHAT’S NEW WITH THAT? Im so excited again to hear for the upcoming project.

Its not her fault if JJ or JJR wants to post about her everyday. She couldnt control those paps around her. That’s the hype of being a celebrity.

My 2 Cents @ 06/21/2012 at 2:32 am

Vanessa looks especially beautiful . I hope she is in talks about something new. That would be awesome.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All