Vanessa Hudgens: Meeting with Mom Gina

Vanessa Hudgens: Meeting with Mom Gina

Vanessa Hudgens is lovely in lace as she arrives for a meeting on Wednesday (June 20) in Century City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress was all smiles while she held mom Gina‘s hand and headed inside.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa stopped by her yoga class, then went on a hike in the Hollywood Hills with gal pal Laura New.

Last week, the brunette beauty was also spotted showing off her new purple locks as she and younger sister Stella went shopping.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and her mom heading into a business meeting together…

hudgens agent visit 01
hudgens agent visit 12
hudgens agent visit 13
hudgens agent visit 14
hudgens agent visit 15
hudgens agent visit 16

Christopher Polk/Getty

she’s at the caa agency. hope that means a new project. with her we never know till she’s off filming.

I use to LOVE Vanessa until JustJared posted pictures of her daily. There is a limit, Jared.

Haters Suck! @ 06/20/2012 at 7:44 pm

@kami
Rumor is she’s doing an animated movie next.
@effy
That’s a dumb reason to stop liking someone. Regardless what people think she can’t controll it. Me, I love seeing Vanessa.

Gorge! finally she wears something less hippy..

@Haters Suck!: If you love seeing Vanessa so much there are such things called “fansites.” This isn’t one.

@Haters Suck!
I’ve heard that as well, but have you heard any rumors as to what the movie might be about?
I love her outfit and her hair is definitely growing on me.

Haters Suck! @ 06/20/2012 at 7:58 pm

@effy
I don’t like going to places that make me register for stuff I don’t really want. That’s why this is one of the few places I comment, its free, they don’t sende e-mails, and I don’t have to register for anything. It’s still a dumb reason to hate someone. You don’t like it there’s this thing called the scroll bar I suggest you use it. When I see a person I don’t like that’s what I do or go to a different site and do something else.

She comes off like a huge attention w h o * re but she looks really beautiful here.

Haters Suck! @ 06/20/2012 at 8:00 pm

@nicole
No clue, just heard it was an animation that’s it.

She’s seriously becomeing the most overexposed celebrety ever…

I don’t care how many times she in on JJ. She is beautiful and always upbeat and happy. Love ya V.

@Ella: LOL FAR FROM IT. She just gets a lot of exposure on justjared – how about the kardashians? every single place you turn your damn head they’re promoting something or tweeting something

I don’t think this is for the animated thing because both Ashleys are invovle in that. Hopefully it’s something new. Love her, and enjoy seeing her here.

ahhh her mom is sooo cute and she lost weight! Go mom!

@tina:

i agree. i thought the animated thing was a video some guy was doing just for fun. why do ppl think it’s a real movie that’s gonna be in theaters? where is there info on that?

Codependent. Either with mom, boyfriend, girl. This is a meeting thats work. WHats with the mom? Dont say oh I think thats sweet that shes close to her mom. Close is fine. You dont bring your mom to work. The more I see of her the less I like.

@sara: Thanks for the pics, sara. She looks gorgeous in both sets of pics!!

Love this outfit on Vanessa! White always brings out her gorgeous skin, and she and her mom are priceless! They both have such beautiful spirit and a positive outlook on life. You can’t be ever be depressed around people like them! They love life and the people they share it with.

@mark: Are you serious? You’re being critical of a healthy mother-daughter relationship in Hollywood?? Where starlets sleep around, do coke, and act so ******?? And you think this girl, with a steady boyfriend, and a wonderful family, is not likeable?? Man, you need your head examined.

kelly martineau @ 06/20/2012 at 9:56 pm

Its about time she has a meeting to go to. Nessa needs to start working again. Her mom is cute. And she looks good there.

MoreThanWords @ 06/20/2012 at 10:01 pm

@Effy: If you don’t like it, then why are you telling JJ? Piss off and make your own site dumb a$$
@Ella like it or lump it, she’s famous and your not
@mark what’s your beef with V being close with her mum? Were you not loved as a child? Were you not breast feed? What a stupid comment from an even more half witted poster.

@mark
Unless you know for sure you shouldn’t assume things. For one we don’t know what role her mother might play in her professional career. I don’t see a problem with her taking her mom with her since we don’t know what the “meeting” consisted of, there could be several possibilities.
@kelly martineau
I don’t get what your issue is with her and how she spends her time or her money; but truth be told it’s not any of yours or our business.

she looks beautiful

Love the lace tops. I love to see her when she’s with her mom. Why should I clamor? what’s to clamor about??lol! time is always precious for both of them. epitome of a good realtionship between her & mom Gina.

She is incomparable than the Kardashians. She dont need to make some noise just to be noticed by every one else.

Work, Rest, workout, shopping , salon , play, family & friends bonding… its just a routine.. wHAT’S NEW WITH THAT? Im so excited again to hear for the upcoming project.

Its not her fault if JJ or JJR wants to post about her everyday. She couldnt control those paps around her. That’s the hype of being a celebrity.

My 2 Cents @ 06/21/2012 at 2:32 am

Vanessa looks especially beautiful . I hope she is in talks about something new. That would be awesome.

The Good Dexter @ 06/21/2012 at 4:12 am

@kelly martineau: She works a lot. From your comment it seems you have no idea of that.

Nice outfit !!

jaspisgirl @ 06/21/2012 at 6:32 am

wanna have the top!!!! but seriously this is to much.every day wow no one can be that interesting .-)

She will look just like mom is a few yeras and that is not a good thing.

Anonymous @ 06/21/2012 at 6:58 am

Is va Gina laughing so hard because she lost weight? lol When has Vanessa looked bad? I can’t remember it anymore. She is gorgeous (lol)

Like her top and Gina looks good too. Here’s hoping she’s got something in the works before the year end.
@mark, not YOU again. Just can’t stay away from Vanessa’s thread can you?!

Looking Good V and Gina just wow.

@mark: Good, then take a hike. You sound like a jerk.

Daly City @ 06/21/2012 at 8:32 am

Her mother is the typical dumpy, wide faced, short Filipino woman 100% and her daughter has inherited her pudgy gene.

MoreThanWords @ 06/21/2012 at 8:43 am

@YIKES!!!: A) stupid comment B) stupid poster@Daly City:

MoreThanWords @ 06/21/2012 at 8:46 am

@Daly City: What planet do you hail from????? Clearly you were an unloved unwanted child. Are your parents siblings you rednecked cameltoe slurping rug munching halfwit?!

@MoreThanWords: I’m not a stupid poster. You sound ridiculous!

MoreThanWords @ 06/21/2012 at 8:50 am

@downhill: Hey dikwad, next time you comment, how about you change your reference??? Your reply does little to credit yourself as a legitimate poster, and evidently magnifies your stupidity. You changed your handle but replied to your previous comment. Handy tip #1 STAY IN SCHOOL

@MoreThanWords: So where do you take your previous references from?? your imagination right? stop judging somebody you dont even know. I am talking about her looks. I dont know her personally but from what Ive seen she doesnt come off as a very intelligent person posing nude.

somebody here still can move on from the past.
v is so pretty by the way.

@Downhill, do your research before you spout your mouth off . ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’ ever heard of the saying? You must be one of those who scan the sites for pics of nude celebrities to oggle at .
@ DalyCity, I can only shake my head at the garbage you spew. What demon drives you? Sad, truly sad.

MoreThanWords @ 06/21/2012 at 10:01 am

@downhill: Are you really so DENCE to not comprehend what I’m saying? Moron….in lamen terms….just for you….ref: YOUR NAME CHANGE. YOU’VE HAVE JUST POSTED USING TWO….I repeat TWO names. You possess the intelligence of ray faeces and your response is a contradiction to your opening statement. You’re such a tool.

likevanessa @ 06/21/2012 at 11:07 am

I love how she is wearing right now, she is normal girl but very pretty, I hope she can meet Efron again any moment to see if they still have any connection, I think they have not crossing their lives again since they attended some event for their best friend. I like to see her every day photos, I like it so much!! she is beautiful person, I hope the best for Vanessa.

She looks gorgeous.@mark: Haters will literally find anything to talk crap about. Sounds like you need a hug or something of you really think being close to her mom is a reason not to like her. @Effy: That’s sad honestly. This is really the only site where she gets posted this much. It’s not her fault.

She is only cute because she is half white otherwise she would be as ugly as her Frankensteinia mother.

Her mom looked just like her when she was her age.

Haters Suck! @ 06/21/2012 at 11:44 am

Jared how can you allow constant racist comments to be made on your site. Paul and mike go back and live with the rest of the apes you jackasses clearly you are not fully evolved humans yet.

MoreThanWords @ 06/21/2012 at 12:45 pm

@Haters Suck!: Paul and Mark suffer from footna$$ disease, and clearly lack all forms of decency. They just repeat the same rubbish.

@Paul: Hey Paul or as you like to be called “Mark” isn’t it time for you meds? You are a loser.

@maria:
Totally agree!!

Her mom is fug in a cute way I guess, but still fug. I wonder how she looked like when she was Vanessa’s age. And I agree with @Paul Lol

that’s a lovely blouse.

Jared, you need to get rid of the stupid thumbs feature. When a comment as simple as “that’s a lovely blouse” gets thumbs down, you know it’s time to get rid of it. ALL the positive comments are in the negatives. What is the point then? Aren’t comments enough? Or are the cowards hiding behind the thumbs that significant?

mykamicks @ 06/21/2012 at 9:47 pm

@Daly City:

Racist much???? What kind of animal Kingdom are your from???

@maria, I totally ignore the thumb signs. Don’t see any purpose in it.

Whoever administrates this site should remove racists comments such as those of DalyCity. It is an insult to the founder of this site.

First of all, not to be rude but Jessica Alba’s mom is not the prettiest peach but jessica is gorgeous

MoreThanWords @ 06/22/2012 at 1:52 am

@olga: You agree with Paul cause your from the same dumpster. You must’ve been helluva ugly baby

i love her!!!

Selma Kacha @ 06/22/2012 at 3:49 am

LOVE HER ! Such a gorgeous woman <3

@BOJI: I do too, Boji. That’s why I think they should be gone. They serve no purpose. We’re going to comment anyway, right? :o). JJJr doesn’t have it, so why have it here?

And I think Vanessa looks simply gorgeous here! Her agent tweeted that he was very busy, hopefully with something good for her! I think it’s perfect to film twice a year, then do promo and other non-film projects. More than two is overexposure to me. I get sick of seeing the same actors cast in everything.

I just have to say I think Gina look great . Do all the stupid people here know she is in her fifties? She wasn’t a teen mom. She spent her years working for a living, not getting plastic surgery like some hollywood mothers. She dresses appropiately for her age not as if she is in a competion with her daughters. She works out and is healthy. If Vanessa takes after her mom she’ ll be just fine.

@tina: So true, tina. All the stupid people who think Asian women age faster, are so wrong. Gina is in her fifties, her skin is beautiful, and she has a youthful spirit of joy and positivity. Vanessa has inherited all that, and will always be beautiful. Plus, her beauty is more than skin deep.

Gotta love all the haters that never have anything nice to say and then viciously thumbs down any positive comment like a bunch of piranhas.

@Marina: You’re always posting negative things, expecting us to hate on her for doing nothing unusual,, but I see nothing wrong with two people not afraid to do hard work. Others have said she will always dive in and work, like Adam Shankman saying she was cleaning up after a party at his house, cause that’s the kind of people she is. I find the bandanas to avoid the paps pics amusing. And boo-hoo to those who don’t think they park outside her house, cause there they are.

Think maybe because he’ll be filming in NY, he’s setting up an apt there and she’s giving/lending him some furniture? There is no way six bedrooms plus fit into that little truck.

Lets use our brains here.
1) She took her Mom with her because maybe the meeting was not going to last long and her and her Mom already had a standing arrangement so she took her with her,before they went on to do whatever.
2)Her Mom (as was stated above) has an influence on Vanessa’s choices as they are very close,Vanessa respects her Mom’s opinion therefore was there to give her some input on a new project.
3)Moving house-maybe she is just getting rid of furniture and putting it in storage,a U Haul van does not automatically mean someone is moving house.

@mark: I believe her mother is her manager. Therefore, her attendance is relevant.

hey people jjj is filipino himself so any racist comment here about v’s mom is a big no no watch out your language guys! be peaceable, spread love, love vanessa, love filipinos!