George Clooney: Navedano with Stacy Keibler!

George Clooney: Navedano with Stacy Keibler!

George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler enjoy a night out on Tuesday (June 19) in Lake Como, Italy.

The happy couple held hands as they walked into Navedano restaurant to grab dinner.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of George Clooney

Rumors that Stacy was pregnant were recently debunked after she and George were spotted drinking red wine with a group of friends.

The blonde beauty also squashed the pregnancy gossip by showing off her rock hard abs in her first Instagram photo. “I am officially on @instagram! :),” Stacey tweeted.

FYI: Stacy is wearing a Robert Rodriguez dress.

clooney keibler dinner 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
ms. Pendleton @ 06/21/2012 at 2:27 pm

Parades of rags of bad quality
What is the purpose
we know that she have more expensive garderobe…

Ah...Bite Me! @ 06/21/2012 at 2:27 pm

Say all you want.
GEORGE CLOONEY THE LOSER IS TO BLAME FOR THIS MESS.
FOR INTRODUCING THE WORLD TO THIS FILTH.
When he himself hates Stacy Keibler and Elisabetta Canalis.
Now, the mutherfcking DERANGED ALCOHOLIC MOR’ON is in his moldy stinking rat-infested old villa licking his wounds.
But he expects a big media frenzy between the ugly who’res, ACCORDING TO THE BULLLSHIT his PR team have fed the imbecile.
REALITY: NO ONE GIVES A SH’IT. Bored housewives are disinterested

Johnny Depp is about the same age as George Clooney. Also from Kentucky but looks young enough to be George’s son.
SO MUCH SEXIER!
And single and sane, ladies

Dead Flowers @ 06/21/2012 at 2:31 pm

*I HATE GEORGE CLOONEY*
—–
Well, when you’re sitting there
In your silk upholstered chair
Talking to some rich folks that you know
Well I hope you won’t see me
In my ragged company
You know I could never be alone

Take me down little Susie, take me down
I know you think you’re the Queen of the Underground
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flower by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And I won’t forget to put roses on your grave

Well, you’re sitting back
In your rose pink Cadillac
Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day
I’ll be in my basement room
With a needle and a spoon
And another girl can take my pain away

Take me down little Susie, take me down
I know you think you’re the Queen of the Underground
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flower by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And I won’t forget to put roses on your grave

Take me down little Susie, take me down
I know you think you’re the Queen of the Underground
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flower by the US mail
Say it with dead flowers at my wedding
And I won’t forget to put roses on your grave
No I won’t forget to put roses on your grave

Ah...Bite Me! @ 06/21/2012 at 2:37 pm

Deranged mutherfcking assshole George Clooney.
*****A prisoner of his own misery.*****
Over 50 and still lying & deceiving the masses.
PRETENDING to date an ugly despicable whor’e who annoys the fcuk out of him. Who he calls a giant rodent, a hunchback, a hooker and a potato.
Having to live a life of LIES.
DERANGED TWISTED ALCOHOLIC BAST*ARD!!!

Cat'O-9-Tails @ 06/21/2012 at 2:39 pm

Does Stacy suffer from scoliosis? I mean the hunchback?
I know she was born with gigantism, so people shouldn’t pick on her if she’s a re*tard.

She photoshopped the BIG PEN*IS VEIN OFF HER BOTOXED FOREHEAD.
But….. seems to have re-pasted it in her crotch…

is Clooney a fagggot?
Why does he fake-date ugly hideous c*u*n*t*s with whom he looks like he wants to barf all over? Zero chemistry.

Took a dump @ 06/21/2012 at 2:48 pm

Bulimic Stacy has blocked the sewer pipes in the stinking moldy old eroding villa in Como. Rusty and old to start with, the plumber discovered a deluge of big T*U*R*D*S from her guestroom toilet caused blockage on the whole property. His cousin Miguel & his lady slept on a boat all night to avoid the stench.

@huh?: more than likely bisexual. That’s my hunch 99.9%.

@GeorgeJR: Easy, it’s called doing a “cleanse” by taking copious amounts of laxatives. Releasing old photos and pretending they’re new also helps. Keibler is an alcoholic and has a beer gut. I hope she gets tested for syphilis being that baldness such as her receding hairline is a symptom.

In Vino Veritas @ 06/21/2012 at 3:55 pm

@huh?: somewhere along the line he learned to like d*i*c*k too. But not exclusively like say…. Travolta & Cruise do… NO, George still sort of likes pusssy. But he’s struggling big time to come to terms with it. Inner turmoil hell.
In an innuendo filled message on clooneysopenhouse.com, he even admits that the blind leak about the 17 year old plumber was real. That he was providing sexual extras to Clooney, in lieu of plumbing.
[For any newbies, Google: Clooney, Italy, plumber, gay...) It'll lead you to it.] But he still has his gay Cuban long term companion Waldo Sanchez too.
More importantly, Clooney ADMITS IT. He posts as It’s Me on clooneysopenhouse.com
And the PR gnomes will attack and say I’m nuts, no doubt.
Alas, it’s true.
Take it or leave it.. But it’s the truth.

Annabella @ 06/21/2012 at 5:38 pm

Well…. my interest in GC has completely waned.
My heart shifted gears.
Yet another summer of fake Clooney photo-ops with ugly hoookers is not for me. Waste of time.
I’ve no respect for a man who lies to the world about his private life.
An insecure, deluded alcoholic fool.
He’s aging so rapidly because of his own misery.
He brought this upon himself.
———-
By comparison,

Kate Upton – now she’s a big, sexy pretty blonde.
Megan Fox – gorgeous, sexy feminine badass brunette.

The mutants Clooney selects are not beautiful nor stimulating to the senses. And the loser looks pathetic & miserable beside them.
————
Good night and good luck!
God knows you’ll need it.

Clooney’s relationships with these random gold diggers are just getting really tiresome. Stacy Keibler is just the lastest “trend” on GC’s “fashion season” and probably won’t take long before she becomes “obsolete” and fades out. Yup, she better take advantage of this and build something for her while she can. I doubt not that by this time next year, he’ll be with a new “Stacy Keibler”. All these neverlasting relationships with random anonymous less powerful women are not fooling anyone anymore. It looks too much like PR strategy to hide the truth that GC is gay.

Maybe he’ll shock everyone and not “date” again after Stacy is gone. Stranger things have happened!

George fired all his bodyguards after he started dating Stacy. What’s the point? She could fill the roles of 4 bodyguards…!

molly libby @ 06/22/2012 at 12:50 am

It is sad to see so many cruel comments, however they both do not look very happy. Gc especially, and it is not entirely his fault. He is pushed into many situations with the people in his life, I feel for him tremendously, what a sweet amazing soul he is, and he is drained, tired, and exhausted from all of the people that leech off of him, he never gets a break. Leave Clooney alone, and he apparently stopped drinking at the beginning of this year, so good for him! George I know you will pull through all fo this and all will be alright with you, and your life will not be about giving of yourself all day long, you will find peace within your life and within yourself soon, I just know it and then you will get some rest too hopefully and some you time :-) I know things are tough, but this too shall pass….

@molly libby: I hope
so. I want to see George happy.

TIMEKEEPER @ 06/22/2012 at 3:18 am

Ah….Bite Me- Why does George call Stacy a potato? Molly libby- people are angry with George and this nonsense. No one can force him to do anything unless part or all of him wants to do it. Otherwise he would be considered an idiot on many levels and lack of common sense. If anything be responsible and own up to your mess George!

Ah...Bite Me! @ 06/22/2012 at 7:26 am

@molly libby: Cut the melodramatic soliloquy.
GEORGE CLOONEY NEVER STOPPED DRINKING THIS YEAR.
Every night, the mutherfcker drowns his sorrows in front of his computer until he passes out.
FEBRUARY 2012 – At the BAFTAS, he was so intoxicated from excessive alcohol that the mongrel couldn’t walk straight. And as usual, was LOUD & OBNOXIOUS.
At the Academy Awards after-party at Craig’s, the LOSER was so plastered at the SHAME of his desperation to win, he guzzled liquor 10
times over the legal driving limit.
He DRINKS ALCOHOL constantly.
Are you so fckuing stupid that even in these corny staged photos you can’t see the imbecile drinking RED VINO.

And NO, he’s not a sweet, sensitive soul.
HE’S AN EGOTISTICAL, MEAN-SPIRITED, SELFISH, ABUSIVE, DERANGED ASSSHOLE!!!
No one forced the prick to pretend. He CAN REFUSE.
But there’s no integrity.
He HATES THE WHO’RES LIKE KEIBLER & CANALIS BUT AVARICE GETS THE BETTER OF HIM.
A total pushover, easily manipulated.
A corrupt assshole!!!

Ah...Bite Me! @ 06/22/2012 at 7:32 am

@TIMEKEEPER: BECAUSE HE SAID STACY’S HEAD LOOKS LIKE A POTATO.
A big, bland potato head.
And her body is like a massive potato lump.
He finds her UGLY.
Elisabetta was but’ch and manly. Stinking, defective & skan*ky.

Stacy is a big, bland ugly mess with a body like Hulk Hogan and legs like Andre the Giant.
Potato-head and the tiny eyes/ spots on the potato are her facial features (the small wrinkled eyes, the tiny mouth with no lips, the broken nose). Potato head and potato forehead. On a massive passive potato spud body.

Ah...Bite Me! @ 06/22/2012 at 10:04 am

George Clooney the world’s biggest phony assshole!!!
Mentally unstable alcoholic pig who LIES to the whole world about his private life!
What a fcuking deranged loser!

Ah...Bite Me! @ 06/22/2012 at 10:11 am

An insecure loser who picks women like Keibler who he calls PROSTITUTES to pretend they’re his dates. Who he won’t even sleep with because he told her he’s “helping her out.”
LYING TO THE WORLD!!!!!
Just coz Randy Gerbil & Kid Rock recommended the fat diseased bald who’re to make some money. Once Vince McMahon booted her off WWF for being TOO BIG & UGLY. And she was too gigantic to win DWTS, the filthy bland GIANT TOXIC HOOKER was broke.
And Manuele Malenotti suggested Elisabruto Canalis for him.
THAT’S THE FCUKED UP WORLD OF MENTALLY DERANGED, ABUSIVE ALCOHOLIC GEORGE CLOONEY!!!

@sarah: Hello Sarah, I mean Stan. How many people did you have to bribe to give you a thumbs up on that post? They are NOT a couple, and Keibler is NOT attractive. She is mediocre bordering on homely, same as Canalis, and just as trashy if not trashier.

Sorry State of Affairs @ 06/22/2012 at 1:11 pm

And here we have a clear cut example of how GEORGE CLOONEY the IMBECILE’s Private Life is delegated.
Kirstie Alley – the fat old crosseyed c*unt who posts on clooneysopenhouse.com as Davida Rochelle and Cinderella is STATING OPENLY THAT SHE AND CO DECIDE WHO HE IS FIT TO DATE PUBLICALLY.
Yes, these are her usernames.
The corrupt old insatiable demented senile b’itch wants to ensure that George leads a miserable life.
Here is what she posted as DavidaRochelle:
>>>>>”Despite G’s romantic feelings for SK, or lack thereof, he can NOT choose to be with a girl who does not understand his chosen A-list status.<<<<<<
IN OTHER WORDS, CU'NTS LIKE Kirstie Alley (aka Cinderella/ DavidaRochelle/ & several here) and the mongrel stinking old Limey Joanna DELEGATE who he sees, amongst others. Oh, yes, they have carte blanche to approve of his public image.
FCUKED UP OR WHAT???
And of course, George the Pusssy MISERABLY accepts their orders.
JUST DRINKS HIMSELF TO NUMB OUT REALITY.
He despises Stacy Keibler and thinks she's an ugly giant rodent.
Especially when she fawns and acts happy, as mgmnt advised the Giant Freak to act pleasant & congenial. George finds her even more transparent.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All