Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Ex $20,000 a Month

Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Ex $20,000 a Month

Halle Berry holds hands with her 4-year-old daughter Nahla while leaving CVS pharmacy on Wednesday (June 20) in Malibu, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress will have to pay nearly a quarter of a million dollars a year in child support to ex Gabriel Aubry.

A family law judge recently ordered Halle to pay the French-Canadian model $20,000 a month, according to TMZ.

“Although Nahla is 4, until Monday there was never a child support order issued by a judge, but now one is in place,” the website adds. “We’re told both sides are still at war, and they will soon be battling in court over whether Halle can take Nahla and move to Paris.”

FYI: Halle is wearing Michelle Jonas Travelwear’s butterfly kaftan.

halle berry nahla cvs malibu 01
halle berry nahla cvs malibu 02
halle berry nahla cvs malibu 03
halle berry nahla cvs malibu 04
halle berry nahla cvs malibu 05
halle berry nahla cvs malibu 06

Valerie Macon/Getty

Another pic of the kid. This story could have been told without her pic.

Which webside “adds” that? ;)

He was stupid… he put a cost to his daughter.. she is priceless and shouldn’t have used money as a means to control Halle.. She still wins in the end because eventually the daughter will want to get older and voice that she doesn’t want to spend time with her Dad anymore..

Glad to see custody cases flip, the woman now has to pay for the man!!! GOOD!!

Why does this whole custody battle, or rather war, make her seem like not a nice person at all?

OMG he really needs to man up and take responsability, get a job and pay the bills! Why should SHE pay for his living??

chocolate cookie @ 06/21/2012 at 1:24 pm

he should get paid..she makes more money..i bet he wouldnt have done that if she wasnt trying to take his daughter across the globe to set up shop with her new man. im sure the relationship she is in now will end too since she cant keep a man..something is terribly wrong with her. she cries about the paps but is always out and never with a bodyguard. she is a piece of trash for trying to keep him from his daughter.

chocolate cookie @ 06/21/2012 at 1:25 pm

@ColinG: i agree..women think they are the only ones who should be paid for. she is a mess and a bad person.

At least while they fight this nasty legal battle, haven’t let this affect their daughter. Nahla seems like a happy kid.

I’ve never in my life taken welfare or hand outs and I don’t think it’s right to do it man OR woman, unless you’re ill. Take responsability for your own actions, including your own child!

@@Ina_Angel: always in a child custody battle one of the parts has to pay to the other part, in this case “the guy” win, so now Halle has to pay.

My Opinions @ 06/21/2012 at 1:54 pm

This is probably the worst time for her to be paying child support. Her movie career is slowing down. She is almost 50 and in Hollywood years, that’s pretty old. The movies aren’t selling. (Dark Tide, Frankie) I wanted to tell her to rethink her choices when she was on Oprah saying…I’ll just ask whoever I am dating…do you want to have a baby? No matter who you are, 240,000k is not something that you want to write a check for every year/on mthly basis. That’s not good.

I can only imagine how Gabriel feels about not being able to see his child on a normal schedule that is predictable with her possibly moving. So many losses. Her agent better get busy, she gotta work. That child is only 4. Her retirement is like many Americans..pending.

man… i’m just trying to make $20,000 a year… :[

I’m embarrassed for this guy. Taking that much money from a woman every month? He shouldn’t have let anyone know about this.

@My Opinions: honey, She’s doing just fine. Doesn’t she have a shoe collection? And she’s still making movies. The cash is still coming. plus she may be 45, but she looks nothing like it…and that’s a fact

Wow, look at all the gray hair on the top of her head! She really don’t care about her hair anymore. Looks tacky.

That’s the price of using a man for his sperm. Now karma catches up with her, and will cost her $250k/year. All of you saying he should be ashamed for taking her money, bet you don’t complain when in 99% of cases the tables are turned, and the man has to pay up. Stupid feminists.

what gray hair? Hating must be making u color blind

@My Opinions:

I think he got angry with all the lies she told about him when they separated which were all proven to be false. We don’t know what he’s going to do with the money, but there’s more to this than meets the eye, because the Judge agreed.

20K a month is ridiculous. Seriously. He’s just gonna be sitting on his ass all day, never having to work another day in his life and it’s ridiculous. What kind of man does that to the mother of his child? Sorry but only a BUM does that. But praise Halle because she can actually take care of her child and doesn’t need anybody’s money to do it. $20,000 a month – smh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Umm, I don’t hate Halle, her hair was always neat and great looking, she should get another hair do. And if you don’t see all that gray you need another computer.

bobjustbob @ 06/21/2012 at 2:27 pm

It works both ways doesn’t it, if it was a man earning more, nobody would blink an eye at him having to pay support to a woman. If you look at the whole picture, she comes across as the baddie, she used him as a babymaker, dragging his rep through the mud and now wants to take his only child to another continent, so I say karma is bitting her in the wallet at least. Her own reputation will not recover unscathed from this, this whole custody thing has made her look mean and selfish and unlikeable.

@My Opinions: #13

**************************************************
She asked Michael Ealy and he said no. Then she asked Gabriel Aubrey and he went along with it, and ended up getting the baby mama from hell. ……..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don’t understand. If she has custody of the child then why is she being ordered to pay support?

@Lailah: #21

I agree $20,000 a month is excessive. NO child needs that much money to live off monthly. This sounds like palimony to me. Gabriel will not have to work.

I don’t feel sorry for her at all….its always the same story with Halle Berry either the guy is abusive and verbally abusive when she break it off with them. As a woman I have never cared for her and will continue to think that she is crazy…if it was a man having to pay the $20,000 it would be no problem…now the table is turned and people are complaining smh…she always claims that Gab doesn’t have the funds to keep Nahla living how Halle has her living…well if you want the girl to live the high life then pay up or shut up simple as that. Everything that is happening she caused it on her own with the way she has been behaving since they broke up all of a sudden he isn’t a good father and he abuses you and Nahla verbally. How is it that every relationship she has been in its always the same story the guy abuse her verbally or treated her like crap…Halle honey its time you sing a new tune…lets see how Oliver is classed if their relationship fail. Will Oliver be labeled as verbally abusive?

@Lailah:

So what!!?? Women do it all the time. i don’t understand the double standards here. It’s ok for a woman to milk a man out of $20K+ a month when he is rich but not ok for the female??? If he wants to sit around and eat Bon Bon’s all day (like some women) I say get it!

How she gonna pay that now that her career is over?

All Halle's Fault @ 06/21/2012 at 4:13 pm

If she wasn’t trying to kick her baby’s daddy out of the picture and played fair she wouldn’t be in the situation. This sounds more like he was getting back at her more than anything because he don’t need her money. Also, Halle should have went to the sperm clinic for a donor instead of finding a man and acting like he’s the one until she got what she wanted and expected him to just bail on his child.

That $20K and lawyers fees could have bought her plenty of sperm from unknown daddys.

Nahla looks beautiful!

Nahla is adorable. She looks just like her dad.

Only time will tell how the REAL karma in this siutation will play out. Those applauding Gabriel’s coup can now feel vindicated for their boy. Those abhoring his “victory” can be justified in their empathy with Halle. Bottom line is this isn’t about either one of them. This is about Nahla. Whatever happens in the future it is her life that will be affected the most. Nobody is solely blameless in this travesty of parenting. Halle may be a “vindictive” witch in some opinions but Gabriel doesn’t “man up” any better under the spotlight of judgment either considering I have yet to hear what he has done financially for his child other than hit the mama up to keep baby in the fashion of living she is accustomed too. Both need to grow up and own up because in a few short years neither will be relevant to an adult Nahla who can drop them both and live her life to her own making.

anonymous @ 06/21/2012 at 4:50 pm

It’s actually all about Halle, not about Nahla’s best interests at all. Berry wants to be with her man in France, so she’s putting the relationship ahead of the child. This is what scum low lifes do, so it’s a little surprising to see a famous celebrity sink to these lows in order to please her man. The fight with the pap was a set-up. She has the money to easily protect herself, so her reasons don’t hold up at all. A Judge should be able to see through to her selfish and self-gratifying reasons for wanting to take Nahla away from her father.

Adoption would've been cheaper @ 06/21/2012 at 5:05 pm

Halle vindictiveness towards the baby’s father has made her have to pay up. She said his home wasn’t fit or he couldn’t keep the lifestyle her daughter was accostumed to (which is stupid) then she has to pay. Halle wanted the judge to strip Aubrey of his rights as a parent so shecould have Nahla all to herself which is selfish and if that’s what she wanted she should have adopted or bought sperm.

She is using old Oliver to because she wants to take Nahla completely away from her dad. This woman is bat sh!t crazy! There is no reason for her to move there other than being hateful and mean. Well Aubrey will have the last laugh when those checks from Revlon has to go right to him. All he wanted was to be a part of his daughter life. It’s sad and proves how stupid Halle is when a man gives his daughter pizza on his time with her and the mom throws crazy lunatic fit like he gave her poison because she has her daughter on a weight controlled diet at her age.

See Halle, you should have left that white man alone. Now you got to pay his rent and car note, and provide for Nahla. SMH Oh well, no sympathy from me, I’d like to see the new car and house this loser will be buying soon enough.

@Adoption would’ve been cheaper:

And Gabriel only “wised” up to Halle when? LOL This is a grown man who knew what and who he was dealing with from day one. Halle should have gotten a sperm donor and Gabriel should have put a Tr*jan on and then none of this would have occurred. Since both had their own motives for using the other it is what is now. Halle may not get a pass but neither does Gabriel.

I dont sympathize for someone that had a hit in run car accident..she is vile.

chocolate cookie @ 06/21/2012 at 6:02 pm

@hahaaaa: i agree with you. it cant be one sided.

chocolate cookie @ 06/21/2012 at 6:03 pm

@sara: its the light. and thats a wig. she recently said so herself.

chocolate cookie @ 06/21/2012 at 6:05 pm

@UGH: you said it! and yes he will. if he has any sense he will get out now and definitely not have a kid with her.

groundcontrol @ 06/21/2012 at 6:46 pm

This $20,000 figure didn’t come out of thin air. Aubrey would have showed the costs of maintaining a household for his daughter as well as security costs.
It’s the judge who decided how much money Aubrey needed to give the child an equivalent lifestyle while he shares custody. Personally I would have given Aubrey primary custody because I think Berry has already shown that she has not been acting in the best interests of her child.
I’m waiting for the nuclear bomb of accusations against him. At this point I put nothing past Berry. And I believe nothing she says. Neither, it seems, does the judge.

This guy is worse than KFed, at least Kevin loves his kids and would love being a father to them even without support from Britney. Also he recieves a lot less than $20,000 a month for two kids.

Gabriel is pathetic. He should get a job, stop using an innocent child for support and stop living off of a woman.

Something is terribly wrong with the law here.
Child support should be money paid towards raising the child (food, clothing, school, toys, doctor’s etc.) Therefore it should be derived from the need of that child, not the salary of the parent. Which 4 year old needs 20,000 a month??? Also, from what I have seen, it looks like Halle has primary custody – spends most time with the child. Therefore, she would be the one to pay for most of the above mentioned things anyway.
So basically: “Mommy feeds you, cloths you, pays for everything you need on a daily basis and on top of that, pays daddy 20,000 each month to take you to Disneyland on his weekends. ”
Great stuff!

PS Woman or man does not even matter, the whole idea of calling 20,000 USD child support is just messed up.

$20,000 a month? Who needs that much? I bet she’s livid. He is gorgeous. I’m sure any female boss would hire him for any job at all.

Forgot about security needs. That must add to the expenses considerably. I wish my husband would leave and pay me that much.

Oh please i betcha Halle ain’t worried about that money cause it proves that he is a LOSER. Halle has a few movies coming up, still doing commercials, shoe line and perfumes. She is not hurting for money. One day Nahla will find out her mom had to pay her dads bills because he was too lazy to get a real job. Trust me he is not a victim so check your facts.

huggy bear @ 06/21/2012 at 7:43 pm

you people needed to read. it halle who said his home is not good for nahla , so pay for a good home.

DontJudgeTheBookByTheCover @ 06/21/2012 at 8:40 pm

We need to stop judging people based on these partial news and pics. We don’t know them, they are ppl just like us, have problems just like us.

I think Halle is just as human as all of us, looking for love, for ‘the one’. Yes, she wanted a kid just like most women on their 30′s do, but we all should know it’s hard to get relationships to last. Can’t blame her for trying! JLo tried too… Jen Aniston is still trying. Are they all crazy??? No!

Personally, I think no decent man would agree to receive child support; it’s a father’s duty to provide for his child, not to live from the mother’s money.

20k is just too much money and anyone should be ashamed to accept it for this reason.

Women have been ******** men for child support for years now the shoe is on the other foot.

My predictions has come truth, he is after all a model and nothing more. He can’t offer to take care of his daughter. I remember early people talking about him making 10m a year or so. Nope he isn’t working and in need of a child support, which is why he has been fighting for the custody. Typical groupie it happens to a lot of men in the industry so Halle got one of those. Oh well she can offer the money. Just pay him up front 18 years of child support and move to France or elsewhere. This guys is a lichee. Oh to those of us who are lucky enough to be born to a proud working father we will never have to read this. But Nahla is going to read this and it is going to sting. I know all of you who pretend to care for the child but not the mother lol because you know what is good for the child….I grew up with a wonderful/amazing father but I can’t imagine not having my mother in my life period :)

My Opinions @ 06/21/2012 at 9:51 pm

That’s some expensive sperm. Over 18 years…4,000,000.00.

Halle Berry is a total psycho. I’ll never watch any of her movies ever again!

hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa @ 06/21/2012 at 10:46 pm

SHE IS JUST AND OLD B…CH, SHE DID ALL THIS JUST TO KEEP HER NAME OUT THERE, USING THIS KID AND THE FATHER BECAUSE SHE CAN”T ACT OR BE A WOMAN, CAN”T KEEP A MAN, SHE NEEDS TO STAY ON HER MEDICINE, WHAT IS IN THE BAG, DOUCHE FOR THAT OLD PUSS BAG, THAT IS DRY, AND HERPES CREAM. YOU ARE THE LOSER FOR PUTTING THESE PEOPLE THROUGH THIS JUST TO KEEP YOUR WASHED UP CAREER OUT THERE. YOU ARE A LAUGHING IDIOT. YOU KID IS NOT ALL THAT. PLEASE.

Love The Shoes @ 06/22/2012 at 12:45 am

@Todd: I have been saying since day one the guy was no good. Even his ex friends say he was about the $$$. He loves his kid but he wasn’t giving up a chance like he had to get a nice paycheck off her either. The females here for he last year or so went after Halle and a few of us were saying, Halle isn’t the baddie here. Well, if anyone is still thinking he’s poor pitiful Gabriel, you are a fool. Said it, meant it, ain’t taking it back. If anything, you owe Halle at least a virutal “my bad.”

Love The Shoes @ 06/22/2012 at 12:49 am

@chocolate cookie: No she isn’t. Whatever got you all up and nasty about her needs to be returned to and looked at again. Making all these sweeping pronouncements about someone just because you THINK you know isn’t knowing and is wrong.

Love The Shoes @ 06/22/2012 at 12:57 am

@Lailah: BRAVA!!!! Thank you! I really believe this site is so filled with women seeking revenge on other women vicariously through celeb’s who don’t know these mean broads even exist. Damn! I’ve never seen anything like it in my life! They are so willing to just believe Halle made this gold digging dog’s life hell when it’s been obviously the other way around. His restaurant went kaput, his modeling career is drying up, he is in debt I’m sure, but now he’s got a paycheck to the tune of almost $250k a year and all this dude has to do is play daddy to get it. Yeah, Poor Gabrial. Right

CougarDoll @ 06/22/2012 at 3:11 am

@Buh:
Her ex-husband’s friends used to call her “Halle Scary”

CougarDoll @ 06/22/2012 at 3:13 am

@Rebecca: I think the judge is trying to make a point – she has been trying her best to get him thrown out of his daughter’s life so she can marry Martinez and pretend that Gabriel never happened. Just playing so dirty!

more to Ealy story @ 06/22/2012 at 5:21 am

@denise: Ealy wanted to have a child with Halle if only they got married. He said no to having a child out of wedlock not making a baby with her. Halle didn’t want to get married and later bashed him saying , she was tired of being someone’s momma–she was Aubry’s momma throughout their entire arrangement.
Don’t blame the judge awarding him for Halle’s antics and not having Aubry sign an agreement or have a settlement in place. Gabe I don’t think he did his homework.

Agree the Judge is setting precedent here. The issue isn’t whether Aubry is a gold digger or had prior knowledge of Halle being wackerdoodle , he’s lazy, freeing schedule for Halle’s legal antics,race , etc. It’s all about Halle and her bullsh*t with it being about her not having him some type of legal agreement if their relationship/ or arrangement didn’t work out. I seriously doubt she’ll move to France and marry Olivier. If she does, it will be very short -lived. She hates not getting the attention. She lied about the racist remarks, she lied about the abuse with the nanny, she lied about sexual abuse, she used the stalker excuse, she used the pappi excuse, plus her other alleged lies while none of us know really what’s going on.

TMZ is the not mentioned site JJ is referring to. Happen to agree with Harvey on this one w/out having a settlement agreement in place.

Halle is downright gorgeous and so is her lil’ daughter Nahla. Wow…

@CougarDoll: Oh please Eric Benet has no room to talk he couldn’t keep his D**k in his pants. Of course he is bitter cause no one wants a nasty cheater spreading STDs.

I can’t wait until everyone including Nahla find out the truth about Gabriel. No self respecting man would take money from a woman with the excuse that it is needed to child support of his own child.

This guy is a loser in every sense of the word and someday Nahla will resent him for it. If he were truly worthy of having shared custody of this child, he would do so without taking one red cent from Halle for it.

Until he mans up and provide for his baby, he does not deserve the respect that a father should have. How will he justify the fact to his daughter that he took (court-ordered) money from her mother to raise her? She will be so proud of him…NOT. You cannot put a price tag on parent’s love. If Halle was some poor welfare mother, Gabriel would not even been around. Don’t talk about tables being turned and that women have been receiving support from men since the beginning, totally not the same. Halle has always been the bread winner and when she wised up and kicked this guy to the curb, he still wants a free ride and is using a poor innocent child to obtain that purpose. It is the role of the male to support the women and children of his household. Some things never change.

He should get off of his sorry @$$ and get a job and tell the judge and everybody else that he doesn’t need Halle’s handout. That’s what a real man would do.

["I can only imagine how Gabriel feels about not being able to see his child on a normal schedule that is predictable with her possibly moving. "]

And for that reason, he gets $20,000 a year, when he won’t see his daughter on a regular basis? This guy is pathetic. He just wanted the money and used his daughter to acquire it.

Seriously doubt many women are paying their child’s father a quarter of a million in support per year because unlike Halle many wealthy women would never date or have a baby with a man who is not on their social economic level.***** However, the very good thing is Nahla will grow up knowing that her mother provided for her and (her father.) *****Children love parents who provide for them. Aubry no longer has to worry about money and he is now free to support more children and a poorer woman off Nahla’s child support (that he benefits from.) Most men, unlike some women do not aspire to be “kept” but if that’s all you can be so be it.. Hopefully now that Aubry is getting paid he will not need to reduce the mother of his child to beginning a bitc*, nigg**, whor*, trash or crazy [in his daughter's presence.]

What has and what does Gabriel Aubry pay? Likely nothing. Has he ever paid child support? Likely never….even though he is so successful. Halle has always, always taken care of her daughter and she gains a lot of respect for being a “woman” that can afford to pay a quarter of a million a year in child support. Read: deadbeat father support. For the dummies: Aubry wants the lifesyle he had when “HE” had was with Halle an perhaps now he can move on with his life or get one.
***Nahla will grow up and know that her father wanted money from her mother for “HIS” benefit and NOT hers****

My Opinions @ 06/22/2012 at 3:10 pm

A Dark tide has come because she had a baby with a Perfect Stranger and made the Executive Decision to love Monsters Balls.  The whole parenting thing Boomeranged and he would not get with the Program. Now she is wishing that he would just Die Another Day. Gabriel was out to prove that he wanted a piece of Fatherhood and taking her to court was Strictly Business and she was not the Queen. It’s ugly and sad but she has to pay so he doesn’t live like the Flintstones. Now she is planning a Wedding with another unknown soul. What is this Bulworth? Why did those Fools Fall in Love? Its a Different World Halle. Just my opinions…Amen

@My Opinions: Touche’, very clever, creative and well-done!

all of these negative comments about Gabriel Aubrey. When it’s the other way around and a woman gets child support its good for her & when a man does it it’s wrong & hes lazy? what century are you living in? Halle makes more therefore she pays the support, but for a judge to favor Aubrey it’s for a reason people. She tried but can’t act her way our of this one.

Nahla wont be blissfully unaware forever. As she gets older she’ll understand what went on between her parents and will have more of an insight than those of us who can only speculate. That’s when she’ll make her own decision as to the parent who has done more for her well being than their own.
- Claudia, London,UK, 22/6/2012 1:23

People that know Gabriel “not saintly” Aubry gave court depositions,that stated ***HE became vindictive and called Halle racial slurs in their presence, after their relationship ended. Aubry is NOT a poster boy for father/character of the year and his SHI* stinks too. If Halle was such a horrible person WHY was Aubry with Halle for five years and why would he say that she was the best mother a child could ever have. Research it. Aubry, since he has so much to offer could have had a baby with any women of his choice…. and not risk having baby with a tan like her mother. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO BELIEVE THAT THIS MAN IS SO PURE AND PERFECT TO THE POINT OF IT BEING A JOKE…JUST SO THEY CAN HATE HALLE.

huggy bear @ 06/22/2012 at 6:50 pm

AND HALLE BERRY IS A SAINT? next is that fool Olivier

Did not say Halle was a saint because no one is HOWEVER, some
are willing to put this man on a make believe pedestal. Halle has always dated/married beneath herself due to HER low self esteem. She has chosen men that other women of her status would not givn the time of day to. Both husbands wanted her money too and sued for alimony. Halle’s mistake is she that she NEVER examines a man’s background and considers what issues and baggge he may bring into a relationship.
Yes men have issues too ….and men just like some women are gold diggers. If Halle would not have trusted Aubry and went to a sperm bank
Aubry likely would try to work a job and support his own children if he had any.

I guess the people here describing Halle as a awful woman and mother must know her personally either that or they’re basing their opinions on newspapers reports and we all know how inaccurate those can be.

What I see here is the usual relationship break down with acrimony on both sides and as usual a child stuck in the middle. Halle seems to want to build a new family with her new man away from the child’s natural father while the child’s natural father is now in the money as long as the child stays in the states. It’s why the courts are needed to hopefully provide sanity to these situations by concentrating on what will be in the child’s best interests rather than the parents.

huggy bear @ 06/24/2012 at 11:26 am

Paulie you personly know gabriel. remember pay back time is a boss. what go around come around. Olivier is the older of the three he should say you two work together for your daughter . but he is egg on halle to take gabriel out of nahla life. Olivier don’t love halle or nahla he love the i dear of playing house for how long til halle put you out you old fool.

huggy bear @ 06/24/2012 at 11:28 am

REMEMBER Olivier gabriel is NAHLA FATHER NO YOU make peace not war.

Shameful, this man is such a LOSER. Also, I don’t care how mad you get you don’t use racial slurs towards the mother of your child, nor push the nanny out the door.

huggy bear @ 06/29/2012 at 11:08 pm

June did you hear gabriel call her those name,.