Jennifer Lawrence: Hunter Parrish as Finnick in 'Catching Fire'?

Jennifer Lawrence: Hunter Parrish as Finnick in 'Catching Fire'?

Jennifer Lawrence uses her phone while arriving at the gym with a friend on Thursday (June 21) in Los Angeles.

The 21-year-old actress will be reprising her role as Katniss Everdeen when The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters November 22, 2013.

Fans have started a campaign for Weeds actor Hunter Parrish, who was up for the role of Peeta, to play Finnick Odair in the sequel.

“If it happens, it happens. I’m not going to really spend too much time thinking about it, but I’d love to,” he told MTV News.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lawrence heading to the gym…

jennifer lawrence gym friend 01

• Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

such a talented actress. fan of hers before HG but love her even more if thats possible! We drive the same car :) in white! EOS Love!! She’s too good for hollywood

hunter parrish for finnick all the way, good looking enough to play but he has edge to play the myriad sides of the character

This website is causing her to become overexposed.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO GIVE US GARETT HEDLUND!!!! HUNTER IS UGLY!!

justjared is not the only site posting candid pics of her. She is one of the biggest paparazzi targets right now and the only reason we’re getting so many pics of her now is because they couldn’t get any of her for 2-3 months when she was filming in prague.

love her. She really has it all. She’s talented, chooses really great projects and she is very likeable. There are few actresses her age who could match her appeal. There’s Emma Stone, but she’s not as critically acclaimed as Jennifer.

Soon she’ll start training/filming in Georgia and we won’t see her for months, and the same folks who say she’s overexposed now will be complaining she’s stuck-up and doesn’t mingle with her fans, etc. She just has to live her life and not worry about what people say on the net.

@ColinG: Garrett Hedlund can’t act. Have you seen Tron? he was terrible in that. They are supposedly trying to get Philip Seymor Hoffman for another role in CF so can you imagine someone as ****** as Hedlund acting alongside Hoffman? lol

She’s so HOT!

She has a $400,000 paparazzi money shot over her head after THG. She can’t help if paps are chasing her.

I love how she drives just a nice Volkswagen instead of a 150 thousand dollar Porsche. Not that she would crash it from “exhaustion” or anything, but it just makes her seem more humble, in my opinion.

Talk about shoving her down our throats! Sick of seeing her! Wish her PR would just stop!

Her again!!!!!! Seriously..just go away!

Overrated and Overexposed

@Matty:
what do you want her to do??? stay at home all day and hide under the covers??? geez, she is just going out. Half the time it’s in Santa Monica, where she lives! Let her enjoy her time at home before she gets back to work

She just loves the attention…next

She’s no Emma Watson!

@HJJ:
Of course she is no Emma Watson… She is Jennifer Lawrence!

I completely agree!!!!!! She is over rated! I have not seen anything amazing from her yet people go on about her like she is the second coming!!! And I do think she is over exposed now too.

Nothing special!

@@val: She’s beautiful and the best young actress right now. She gives an Academy Award worthy performance in evey film she’s in. This is not me saying but critics like Peter Travers of the Rolling Stone calling her the best young actress today. She has immense respect from critics and her peer in this industry. You would think her contemporary actresses would be jealous of her? Nope. They mention her and say she’s their inspiration. She is the type of actress to look up to. We’ve never seen her stumbling drunk, doing drugs, smoking, smoking pot in public, being crass, or flipping the b1rd unlike some of the actresses her age do.

Same person.

Her body is insane. So hot and she looks great. Fresh and hot. She’s a simple girl living her everyday life. She’s going to start shooting Catching Fire upstate and paps won’t be allowed there.

3-12-13-14-16-19-20 is the same person. Your NAME gives you away dumbazz.

Love Jennifer. She looks beautiful and I love her car.

I just feel she is a one trick pony! She does what she does well but it is always the same. Maybe in the future she will impress me but she has not yet.

I wonder does she call the paps?

@@val: Let me guess: you think Blake Lively and Kristen Stewart are great actresses. Jen was an acclaimed actress even before The Hunger Games. She won the Young Artists Award for best performer at age 15. At age 17, she won the LA Film Fesitval Award for Best Actress and at age 18 she won the Venice Film Fesitival Award for Best Actress. At age 20 she was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress along with the Screen Actors Guild, Independent Film Award, and Satellite Award, becoming the second youngest actress ever to be nominated fo the awards. Please show me anyone else accomplishing this much.

Sorry to burst your bubble but she is no angel!!

Emma Watson is better

@the hurt fan @ 06/21/2012 at 6:36 pm

@Megan: This is straight from the Kristen Stewart thread so you are a hurt Krisbian? Girl you have nothing to do here. Stop commenting a billion times under different monikers lol.You are such an idiot

I like Kristen Stewart, Emma Stone, Mila Kunis and Dakota Fanning because I think they have shown diversity. I just do not think Jennifer Lawrence has shown that yet. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Whats so special about her? because I find her pictures pretty boring except when she’s with her handsome bf.

Seems like such a boring girl

I like her but I find her fans have become arrogant and rude so it has put me off now.

Her personality is annoying, but I like her in movies. I guess that’s all that really matters anyway. I don’t need to know her urination habits though. What even is that about? She’s a bit Miley-esque. TMI too often.

foreigner @ 06/21/2012 at 7:06 pm

She’s expressiveless… you know what I mean?

Adore Jen, but wish the media would leave her alone. 10 pictures of her walking into the gym?!!!!!

Take pictures of her at publicity events, award shows and the like but not on her downtime.

X-men and THG are different than the other movies that she did. And she was in a sitcoml. I think she would be great in comedy too. She’s funny. But she does what she does better, playing dramatic characters. Good job Jen! Can’t wait for more of her movies!

And her fans do what fans do. Support and defend their idol. Or don’t you do the same?

It makes me really sad to know she has fans of her urination habits.

@Megan: Kristen Stewart is the worst actress we have today. Figures you would mention here. All these comments are from you.

Can we not with the stan wars? Jen is great, Emma W. and Emma S. are great too. Sure, they’re acting abilities are not the same, but they’re lovely and hard-working girls. You can like one girl without putting another girl down. It’s so bitchy and catty.

This ***** again…

I hate the way some Jennifer Lawrence fans trash Kristen Stewart! I like both girls and I find it embarrassing and disrespectful when people start bitching about them! I agree with dizzy about this. Lets stop all the ridiculous trash talk and comparing! Thet are all great in my opinion and they all work hard.

Why are the crazy Kristen fans here anyways? Get a life.

I like Jen fan but some fans are really turning crazy around here! Its kind of scary!!! All this trashing other fans and other actresses is really juvenile. I wish them all well.

Love Jennifer. But hate the idea of Hunter as Finnick. Not what I imagined at all, plus I haven’t seen anyone campaigning to get Hunter as Finnick. I smell bullshit. I think he just puts the rumours on the internet himself.

She’s beautiful & a great actress. End of story haters!

Hunter is not OKAY to play Finnick…totally not what I imagined at all.

Get Over It @ 06/22/2012 at 2:23 am

Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. Her fans are 10 times uglier than her. Jennifer ugly

@HJJ: true that, we all know how Emma Watson hikes up her dress the moment spots the paps.

Get Over It @ 06/22/2012 at 8:05 am

Jennifer’s fan are all ugly people. jennifer too, ugly and badass

@Lily:
Exactly!
I just don’t like her and I think she’s not the next Meryl Streep as her fans want us to believe. And I say this not because I happen to belong to another fandom,I just don’t like her as an actress.

Honestly it’s funny how the most of Jennifer’s fans say that if you don’t like her,it’s because you’re a Kristen Stewart fan or Emma Watson fan or whatever. I personally prefer Kristen as an actress,but they are both great and they did great things in their careers. It’s not just Twilight or THG. Jennifer was an Oscar nominee,Kristen won a BAFTA and was nominated to Cannes. They both had great reviews in their movies (I’m not talking about frinchising…I’m talking about indies).
Everything would be better if we just talk about what we like and not despising everything and everyone,becuase it’s getting pretty frustrating.

It’s good for girls to have a healthy actress to look up to. So many others are sticks. Jennifer works hard and she seems like a normal young woman. Pictures of her are worth a lot of money now. She can’t help if people spot her and call the paparazzi. Let the girl enjoy the little down time she has left. The fans of other actresses that come here to spew hate on her just make their own idols look bad.

Hunter is way too short to play Finnick- he’s the same height as Josh! Finnick is supposed to be a good deal taller than Katniss. With Peeta they got away with the height difference, but you can’t with Finnick.

He’s not old enough to play that part.

Wow, Jennifer’s fans are so insecure. Why do you have to trash other actresses just to build Jennifer up? I mean, Jennifer does a fine job of it herself, lying boldfaced about Kristen Stewart not reading the Twilight books… But her fans shouldn’t follow her lead there. It makes you seem mean and insecure.

so can you watch pretty little liars janson ali s brother, drew van acker he is blonde,beautiful,he would make the perfect finnick??

fsousaveiga @ 06/22/2012 at 5:37 pm

she’s beautiful because she’s real AND doesn’t care about what other people think, strong personality ;)

Christian @ 06/22/2012 at 8:32 pm

Hunter Parrish is not the right age to play Finnick….he is at least 10 years older than Katniss

Christian @ 06/22/2012 at 8:33 pm

Finnick is suppose to be about 10 years older than Katniss i mean

Christian @ 06/22/2012 at 8:38 pm

he is the right age my bad….Finnick is 24…..Hunter is 25

I would love Hunter to play Finnick.

Sorry but… Kristen won a Rising Star Award (BAFTA) : the winner is chosen ENTIRELY by the public votes via text, internet or phone!! So’, it’s like the MTV Movie Awards! Very impressive –’ (LOL)
And please, Stewart wasn’t nominated to Cannes!!!! It’s “On the road” was nominated. Cannes really don’t care about Kristen!!! She is a terrible actress, she sucks.

@Perry: Sorry but… Kristen won a Rising Star Award (BAFTA) : the winner is chosen ENTIRELY by the public votes via text, internet or phone!! So’, it’s like MTV Movie Awards! Very impressive –’ (LOL)